Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"Oh. Yeah. uh.. Farewell." Hiro looke dinto the sky. "Damn! I should have asked how to get out of here!!!!" He banged his head against a tree. "Damn!" Thump. "Damn!" Thump. "Damn!" thump "Damn!!!!!"thump. "I hate thiiis!!!"

The raven easily anticipated her attack with it's sharingan and swerved out of the way, landing on her shoulder. It blinked at her. Why attack me? Couldn't we simply speak? it murmured quietly in Itachi's voice.

Kihaku gasped and stumbled. She waved her arm, then took out a kunai, aiming to stab it.

"G... I... Itachi..." she managed to mutter. Then she attempted to stab it, right where it's little head with beady eyes were.

Kanza was heading back in the direction of where he had left Kihaku hoping she hadn't done anything foolish while he was gone and behind him in tow was a Anbu sealing squad. "Kihaku, hey are you around here!" He called out as he drew nearer to the area and started to scan the area for any telltale signs of where she was.

The world faded to black as the girl's kunai seemingly burst into dust. He sighed and flexed his talons, muttering to himself. "I do not wish to kill you... Perhaps you could answer a few of my questions? Do not fear; this isn't some attempt at espionage. It's quite personal, really... Allow me to introduce myself. Uchiha Itachi... And you are?" he asked, hopping off her shoulder and changing appearance to Itachi. "I can sent pieces of myself away at will in the form of ravens... They're quite charming animals, aren't they...?" he whispered as a raven materialized on his hand. He smiled slightly and crooned at it, rubbing it's head affectionatly. It cawed loudly in responce, staring at the girl through crimson eyes.

Kihaku's eyes widened. She could not look away from Itachi's eyes, and her heart raced slightly in fear. But she couldn't stop herself. She began to talk.

"Kihaku," she heard herself say. "I am Kihaku." At her side in the black world, her kunai was a pile of dust. A hand reached for her poisoned dagger.

Itachi rolled his eyes and brought his hand up to twirl the hair in his ponytail. "...Did I not mention this was a genjutsu? Your dagger doesn't even exist here." He let himself regain his emotionless expression before continuing. "I want to know where my brother is." he stated simply. "And I'm not past harming you to do so. However, I'd much rather it if you just told me... Less blood on my hands. Share with me all the information on Uchiha Sasuke and Orochimaru you have, as well as explain why you were chasing my...pet." He blinked, unable to think of a better word for Kitsune. Yes, she was his ally, but she had been more demon than human as of late. Pet would suffice... After all, pets were innocent and adorable when they weren't mad. That seemed to fit her...

Kihaku gasped, looking at her belt where her dagger was. She looked at the other side, then slowly lifted her head.

"... I don't know," she said finally. "And I can't tell you for the second question." She set her jaw and glared at Itachi. Her heart raced again.

Itachi turned to fully face her for the first time, rage taking the place of calm in his face. He often allowed himself to loose control of his emotions in genjutsu; people usually thought of them as hallucinations later on. "You LIAR!" he snarled, taking a furious step forward towards the girl. "That headband's from Konoha! You know the latest information on them all! Tell me where my brother is! NOW!" He drew his hand up as a katana appeared in it, glistening slightly as he tilted it. "Tell me where Sasuke is... Or rather... F-Fine." he caught himself, instantly looking calm as the sword faded away but still burning inside. "...Can't you at least tell me if he's alive? I just need to make sure..." his eyes drooped tiredly, sharingan flashing slightly; right after this genjutsu, he wanted some sleep.

Kihaku flared indignantly. "Konoha!" she spat. She raised her headband from where it dangled from her neck, hidden by her mask. "I'm from the Mist village! I've only heard of those two," she snarled.

"...Huh?" he stared at her, grabbing his eye and wincing in pain as the world spun around him. He glanced back up at her through teary eyes, blinking rapidly. "...I... Cannot see clearly enough. You smell like Konoha, though... Were you near a Konoha shinobi recently? My eyes... Are deteriorating..." he was hesitant at first to reveal his poor eyesight before deciding that she'd probably already know that about him. "The Mist, eh... That's where Kisame comes from..." he rubbed his eyes tiredly. He truly wasn't acting himself now... He was that sleep deprived.

((Lol. Itachi failed. how rare xd.png))

Kihaku gritted her teeth. "Kisame's a traitor," she hissed. She decided to stall time, to wait for Kanza and attempt to force the location of the Akatsuki headquarters out of Itachi.

"Kisame's a traitor? Don't say that... He... Wouldn't like that." He yawned loudly and played with his ponytail, deep purple staining the skin beneath his eyes. "...I want to sleep. I think I should take my leave soon..." he mumbled, pulling his ponytail loose and tossing the hair back. More comfortable that way...

Rolling her eyes, Kihaku mumbled, "of course he won't. Bad guys always hate things said against them."She walked over to Itachi. "Never heard of one that had to sleep, either," she said.

"...That makes no sense. We're Akatsuki, not superhuman... I need sleep too, y'know." he murmured, putting the red scrunchie in his pocket. "I suppose I now owe you a free question... Go ahead. Ask away... Although I will refuse to answer if I find myself in the need to do so." he rubbed his eye again, scraching his head.

Kanza finally found where Kihaku was and jumped down beside her as the anbu team took up positions around Itachi. "Kihaku are you ok, did he harm you at all?" Kanza said as he looked over Kihaku for any wounds.

Kihaku didn't feel Kanza nearby, and didn't see him at all. She was still stuck in Itachi's black world. She decided to ask, now.

"Itachi," she said. "I was wondering where you guys would retreat to sleep?" She hoped Itachi was too sleepy to see the real purpose in this casual question, though it would be a stretch. Itachi was smart, she knew that.

Kanza shook Kihaku and noticed she wasn't responding. "Kihaku are you there?" He examined her and noticed her far off gaze which indicated she was caught in a genjustsu. "Ok, I hope this works." He muttered as he placed a hand on each of her shoulders and sent chakra into her body which should shock her out of the genjutsu.

Before she could hear Itachi's answer, she suddenly felt an intense, shock and burning within her body, jerking her out of the black world. She yelped in pain as she fell back against Kanza, still in shock, and not knowing what had happened.

The sudden light made her blink rapid and hard.

Kanza was shocked by her reaction and was startled when she fell into him and he didn't know how to react so he just put an arm around her to comfort her. "Welcome back to the land of the living. Did he do anything to hurt you?" He said as he looked at her while she regained her surroundings.

Kihaku looked around, confused for a moment. The minute she realized who was with her and whose arm was on her, she quickly tore herself away from him, glaring at Kanza.

"No, but I might have had something about the headquarters," she said coldly. "If you were here earlier when that girl went... demon," she said, shuddering slightly, "maybe I would have had something then, too."

"Man I thought we were having a moment for a second there, but that moment is out the window now." Kanza said with a sigh as he adjusted his scarf which had been messed up when Kihaku had torn away from him. "Well we can talk about what you discovered later, for now lets take care of this guy." He said as he gestured over to where the Anbu were surrounding Itachi waiting for something to happen.

Kihaku growled. "Moment my ass," she hissed, though she couldn't stop herself from blushing. Good thing she was wearing her mask. "And that isn't Itachi... It's a genjutsu," she said icily.

((I've been really busy lately...can anyone explain to me what going on?))

Kanza spun around and threw a shurikan at Itachi which seemed pass through him and continued until it embedded itself in a tree. "Well that's jsut great, now what do we do?" He cried out as he knew he would get chewed out for using Anbu resources without any pay out. He whispered into the ear of the lead Anbu agent, who nodded at Kanza before jumping away in the opposite direction of Konoha. "Well they should be busy for a while, shall we return to Konoha then?" He told Kihaku as he turned his attention back to her.