Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Hosuiko's eyes got wide " What the?" Hoshuiko asked, now standing close to him with her head on his shoulder " I'm tired could we find camp or something?" Hoshuiko asked, now looking around the woods before she closed her eyes.

Sekadu smiled as he felt the weight of Hoshuiko's head on his shoulder, "Sure," he said "I'm fine with that." He sat on the leaf covered ground feeling them crunch underneath him.

" I wish there is away to call him to see if he's Ok or not," Hoshuiko said, now lying down next to Sekadu with her head band around her arm so " Oh, care about me right?" Hoshuiko asked, now in a ball.

Sekadu smiled briefly but his eyes widened She doesn't think anyone cares about her? he thought, "I care about you." he said quietly with nothing else to say, That was original he thought sarcastically.

"I have a tarp in my sack, you could use that to make a blanket." He said, pulling the tarp out. " I have to go anyways. Well.. I don't have to, but i see you two are having a bit of a 'moment' So... yeah. Seeya another time, Sekadu." He said, and started to leave.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

" You care about me?" Hoshuiko asked, now lying on his shoulder " I wish I knew where I'm from my twins says the leafville, but I think I'm from the sandville with my cousin," Hoshuiko told him, now falling asleep.

Sekadu shrugged, "I shouldn't matter where your from," he said now crossing his arms, "Its all politics." He sighed,Why can't I just tell her? he asked himself with a slight, inaudible sigh as he took a quick glance to Hoshuiko's beautiful face.

Hoshuiko took his hand with a smile " I'm glad you don't mind," Hoshiko told him, now lying her head on his lap " Now come on and chill all ready," Hoshuiko told him, now playing with his thumb she was liking being around him. Like she knew him all her life.

Sekadu smiled and began to relax a little but still a little uptight about how he would tell her things he wouldn't let other people know. He gave himself a mental slap ans sighed again.

" You are so cute," Hoshuiko told him, then kissed him before she sat up for awhile " You need to stop hitting yourself for liking me kid," Hoshuiko told him with a giggle " I can tell you like me by the way you look at me," Hoshuiko told him.

(( He said Mental slap. xd.png))

Hiro had no idea what to do. He had been lost in the forest for about ten minutes. After a few minutes of walking, he found that he had got distracted and lost the trail. He sat down on a rock and began to carve pictures into a rock. He got bored almost at once. He sat on the rock and waited. Not too long afterwards he heard leaves ruffling. "Who's there?" He said. He drew his sword and stood up. A man jumped out and slashed at Hiro. Hiro did a sort of matrix dodge and bent backwards. he lifted up and punched the man. He grabbed the knife he was carving with a flung it at the man. It hit him dead on in the heart. He fell over and coughed up blood. He then stopped moving. "Well, what a great day. I'm lost in the forest and have someone trying to kill me. I feel the love, God."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

" You are so cute," Hoshuiko told him, then kissed him before she sat up for awhile " You need to stop hitting yourself for liking me kid," Hoshuiko told him with a giggle " I can tell you like me by the way you look at me," Hoshuiko told him.

Sekadu smiled and kissed her back, "It was that obvious?" he said sarcastically with a chuckle as he blushed and kissed her cheek. "Soooo..." he said embarrassed yet happy at the same time.

Kitsune was fed up with calling the Akatsuki over and over again and not getting a response. Itachi had the seal with him, which she desperatly needed... She stood up and clutched her abdomen, stomach burning with the worn-out seal. The markings were beggining to form on her stomach as chakra leaked out of her so slightly that it didn't change her, but still burned her. She cried out in pain, accidentally catching a tree on fire. The blue flames spread quickly, engulfing that area of the forest. She coughed and fell to the floor, not by the ashes or heat; they had no effect on her at all; it was her burning seal. It was slowly breaking... She needed to see Itachi. NOW. Perhaps the scarecrow-man was here...? "K-K-KAKASHI!" She hacked a bit of blood before continuing. "KAKASHI!"

" yes, because when you look at me you turn bright red," Hoshuiko told him, with a laugh, then got up and walked off " I'm going to do something so don't follow me," Hoshiko to him, now running to somewhere to hide.

Hiro heard yells. He ran towards the sound. He felt searing heat fly past his face. " A forest fire?" He continued running until a wall of flame blocked his way. He jumped into a tree and over the wall. He saw a girl on the ground clutching her stomach. "A-Are you okay!?" he asked. He ran over and bent down. "Are you okay?!" He asked quickly.

She heard someone's voice wafting down at her, blindly fumbling around the floor in pain. Her stomach was bleeding... "Seal..." she coughed violently before thrashing onto the ground. Her chakra burned her... She didn't care anymore if the boy calling her saw the Akatsuki cloak or her dragon parts. She desperatly needed help. "Seal... The s-seal... He has... Seal... B-Bring him... I-" she hacked more blood onto the ground as chakra finally began molding itself around her body to form the first stage of bijuu transformation. Everything burned... She'd change completely without Itachi's seal. His blood had been fuzes into the already breaking seal; anyone else couldn't fix it.

Edited by UchihaAce

Sekadu sighed and leaned back against a tree as Hoshuiko walked away. He picked up a leaf and admired it's structure wondering how anything could be so perfect. Sekadu saw the sky beginning to darken but he didn't mind, he liked the night.

When Hoshuiko came back she sat next to him with her head on his shoulder " I do hope my twin is all right," Hoshuiko said, with a loud sigh " What if he isn't and I can't save him on time?" Hoshuiko asked, now tears rolling down her cheeks.

Sekadu sighed, "He'll be fine." he said reassuringly as he kissed her cheek,"I'm sure he'll be okay." He wiped the tears off of her face with his sleeve and put his arm around her shoulder.

Kanza swore when he saw the Akatsuki member disappear and dove into his pack for another scroll. He made sure Kihaku was holding onto him before he threw the scroll open and hit his finger to draw blood before he slammed it down on the a symbol on the scroll. He was surrounded by smoke and appeared in the forest next to his twin sister and with Kihaku still there. "Hey there Hosuiko, I'm glad you still have my puppet with you. Can I please have it back?" He said as he rolled his substitution scroll back up and and placed it back in his pack.

Inate ran to the forest while texting everyone in her age group to meet in the forest.

When she got there, only she and her thoughts and memories were there.

She was pacing back and forth when Sakura arrived.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"I already told you, Naruto went missing."

Just then, her cell phone buzzed.

Inate flipped it open and answered.

"Hello?"

"Inate, when the heck are you gonna SAVE MY BUTT?"

"I'm workin on it, where are you anyways?"

"All I know is, it is VERY dark in here."

"Should I gather a rampage, or should me and Sakura do it?

"Whatever takes less time, cuz I have a feeling that my death is being planned."

"Alright, me and Sakura will get you out of there."

Inate hung up.

"Who was it?" Sakura asked.

"Naruto, call or text everyone to NOT come down here. Were gonna kick some Akatsuki ass."

" I know he well, but if he does I'll be gone and I won't have a heart or a soul," Hosuiko told him, now grabbing his face and started to kiss him " Are you hungry?" Hoshuiko asked, now pulling out something from her bad so they can eat.

Sekadu kissed her back but pulled back when he saw Kanza appear, "Hey Kanza." he said with a somewhat embarassed tone. He sighed and expected to fight him but Sekadu really didn't feel like it.