Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

(( all right when you're done with it pm me please))

Kihaku let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah, but does that mean I hate them? No," she lied expertly. She squinted into the distance. Is this where their hideout is? she thought. Pretty obvious, if travelers were joourneying through... Though they'd probably get killed, she thought bitterly.

Kanza just sighed and ignored Kihaku for the time being, when they drew closer to the mountain he twiched his left thumb and the turtle opened its mouth to reveal a row of kunai with explosive tags attached to them. Before he launched the kunai he sent the order out for the beetle puppets to return back to the main turtle puppet, he then made a handsigh and the turtle launched three kunai at the base of the mountain where they exploded and revealed a tunnel on the inside of the mountain. Kanza jumped off the puppet and made it disappear in a cloud of smoke not even warning Kihaku that he was resealing the puppet before taking off at a run toward the hole he had created in the tunnel.

((... Had to get rid of that stupid AntiSpyware virus AND download firefox. *shakes fist at IE*))

Kihaku cursed as the puppet resealed. She was trapped inside a puppet. Cursing even louder, she began pounding the puppet lightly, but enough to hear thudding from the outside.

"Stupid puppet users!" she said under her breath. "Annoying! Inconsiderate! Unworthy pals in a situation of a mission," she murmured softly to herself.

"Well that's not good." Kanza muttered to himself as he held back a laugh and made a handsigh to release Kihaku from the puppet, he then pulled out the turtle puppet's scroll and placed the puppet back within the scroll before puttong the scroll back in his pack. "Are you done messing around now? We can start now." He said as he ran into the hole in the tunnel and looked around wondering which way he should go.

Kihaku was surprised that the puppet opened. She glared at Kanza when he spoke and quickly tumbled out of the puppet and ran after him, not even trying. She easily caught up.

"Shut up," she said. "So far, I really don't like this surprise."

Hiro walked through the forest. "Soo bored. Sooooo boooored... I wish tere was some criminal guy to kill." He hears someone yell. "Oh how terrifying. i must be going crazy, i hear voices." He said, looking in the trees.

" If I don't find my twin I'll go mad I tell you!," Hoshiko said to herself then stopped to take a rest for awhile mostly to think she butting up her vet and untied her head band around her next " I do wish a guy or anyone in this case talks to me," Hosuiko thought, then pulled out a pic of Gaara .

Edited by War and Peace

"Well what's your idea of the ideal surprise?" Kanza said as he made a couple handsighs which allowed his to use his tracking jutsu, he looked around with fresh eyes and saw that there was two people in this mountain. One looked like a normal person and the other person seemed to be surrounded by a strange chakra that he hadn't seen before. "Looks like I picked the right place, we have some company." He told Kihaku before running off down the tunnel in the direction of the people.

"Oh my god!" He shouted. "I wish there were someone to talk to!" He hit a tree which vibrated violently. "Gahh!" He yelled." I AM SO BORED!" He stabbed a kunai into a tree. He then sat down against the tree. He started to talk. " Why the heck is my mission out here? I mean, patrol the forest? WHY WOULD A CRIMINAL HIDE IN A FREAKING TREE!"

" You can talk to me Hoshiko told him, now jumping down from the tree he was by " I mean I don't have anyone," Hoshiko told him, now pulling out her knife and played with her wood to make some out of it " I'm Hoshu," Hoshuiko told him, now standing next to him.

(( I hope you don't my my girl is talking to him HandOfJudgement ))

Kihaku nodded, shutting her mouth. She crept silently after Kanza, her mind full of jutsus she intended to test. As she prepared her ninjutsu, she also prepared for hand to hand combat; she unsheathed her poisoned dagger. With her other hand, she took out three kunais.

"Gah!" He shouted, thumping his head against the tree. "Oh! Yeah, im Hiro. Nice to meet you." He said, standing up, but immedietly falling on his face after tripping on a root. He got up akwardly and leaned against the tree, trying to look cool.

" Have you seen someone that kind of looks just like me around here?" Hoshiko asked, now watching him trying to act cool " Um dude just stop all right?" Hoshiko told him, now rolling her eyes " I mean come on you don't to be anything around me all right?" Hoshuiko told him.

"Um yeah." He said, standing up straight. "No, I haven't seen anybody but beuatifal you in this godforsaken forest." He sighed. He then pulled out his sword and unlocked it. He whipped it around a tree and pulled so that the tree fell and blocked a clearing from view. "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? Heck yeah." He said, wincing at the sound.

(( Hold on, where did this account come from. sleep.gif Wth? one sec..))

Edited by HandOfJudgement

((That was wierd.... i've never even heard of that guy, how did i get his account?)).0

"Um yeah." He said, standing up straight. "No, I haven't seen anybody but beuatifal you in this godforsaken forest." He sighed. He then pulled out his sword and unlocked it. He whipped it around a tree and pulled so that the tree fell and blocked a clearing from view. "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? Heck yeah." He said, wincing at the sound.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

" What on earth did you just say?" Hoshiko asked him, with wide eyes " Did he just say I'm pretty?" Hoshiko thought, then wached him play with the tree " Hm what are you do?" Hoshuiko asked, now closing her eyes for awhile.

"Oh nothing. Some idiot decided that we were to watch every inch for criminals. I got forest duty. I mean, who the hell would hide in a tree ? You'd probably get lost anyway." He sighed again. "At least there's someone to talk to now, and she don't look shabby at all. Quite the opposite, i think." He said, smirking.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

"Do you want to attack before asking questions or do you want to determine that these people work for Akatsuki and capture them?" Kanza said as he pulled a kunai dripping with his special poison as he continued to run forward and kept a eye on the two sources of chakra that indicated the position of their prey.

" Aw thank," Hoshuiko told him, now kind of blushing," Um come on lets go fine what we need to be looking for," Hoshiko told him, now now taking his hand before starting to jump from tree to tree " What village do you come from kid?" Husuiko asked.

"...Kid? Nahh, I'm not a kid. I come from the village in the mist, but I ditched that place a long time ago. Now i'm a mercenary for hire. I think I'm gonna ditch that now too." He said, smirking. A branch hit him in the face and made a loud THWACK! as it broke off. "Ouch."He said. "Err... I'm not looking for anything specific. Maybe for whoever's suggested this's brain, but doubt anyone will ever find that if you know what i mean."

" Where are we going any ways?" Hoshuko asked, now looking around " OK you kind of creeping me out kid," Hoshiko told him, still looking around then stopped for awhile " If my twin doesn't show up I'll scream!," Hoshuiko said to herself.

"Stop calling me kid."Hiro said. " I'm quitting because they sent me on this stupid mission, don't flatter yourself." He said, chuckling slightly. "You have a twin?" He said,feigning suprise. " Fraternal or identical?"

((Sorry, me and my friend are about to go get some shots for his sponsor, sorry about the short post.))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn