Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"I've been stuck in here for three days without food. I don't know why i would hate you, but no, i dont. I need a way out of here." He watched as he threw a stone at the bijuu. "So... Theres a person on the inside?" He said, staring at the bijuu.

(( Ps, he didnt kick sand at itachi, in the opposite direction, actually.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((...He didn't? Oops. xd.png Lets just make that the wind, then, shall we?))

Itachi nodden at the knocked out demon, chained against the wall of the cave. "Yes... She's an ally of mine, though I consider her more of a pet since she's demon more often than human. You're hungry...? If you don't mind being bashed to the side by the chakra ripping through that monster, we could enter the cave and have some food... I have some fried fish in my bag... Will you SHUT UP?!" He picked up a stick and smacked the demon in the head as she began to awaken again, creating another bloody cut and knocking her out again. Stitches appeared and sewed the cut shut as Itachi walked into the cave, slightly pushed against the wall by the waves of chakra. As he went deeper into the cave, however, the chakra stopped pushing him. He glanced back at the boy. "As for why you would hate me... I doubt you'd really want to hear it."

Edited by UchihaAce

"Great thats so kind of you to share your reward with me." Kanza muttered before falling silent under the Hokage's gaze. "So... What do we get for returning from our mission early?" He asked the Hokage since he couldn't stand to wait for thier punishment any longer and just wanted to get it over with already.

((>.>))

"Both of you will be suspended from any missions, for now," the Hokage said. "We'll leave it to the other ninjas. You will also perform community service. You'll get a 1 hour break in the afternoon, and one in the evening before you return home. I will send a few shinobi to watch you." An icy smile lit up the Hokage's face.

"Yes, Hokage," Kihaku said, hanging her head. She couldn't repay the Hokage anymore... For now.

"You may leave. Tomorrow, you will start your work." Kihaku nodded then left after looking at the Hokage in the eye. She slowly descended the stairs.

"Figures this would happen." Kanza said before turning around and following after Kihaku without a second glance at the Hokage or even a side comment. He caught up with Kihaku on the stairs and walked beside her. "Well partner looks like we got in a bit of trouble this time."

(( OK so Hoshiko's twin is home now if so could he come talk to her please!?))

((Have Hosuiko go back to their house and meet him there.))

Kihaku glared at Kanza. "Go home," she said coldly, and she walked a bit farther away from him.

Itachi pulled out some fish from his bag and set it down on a plastic plate on the floor for the boy as he stood up to examine Kitsune. He weaved several handsigns and muttered something under his breath as blue embers appeared on his fingertips. He pushed his hand into her stomach and twisted it sharply. She let out a final shriek and convulsed violently before her chakra receded and she slipped through the fading chains, covered in cuts and bruises. He weaved more handsigns and his hands were engulfed in a green glow as he set about healing Kitsune, frowning in disaproval. "...Boy. Go ahead and eat... This fool tore her muscles to shreads. It'll take some time for me to heal it all..." He parted her wings and set about healing her spine first, trying to see if she would even live. It'd be a pity if she'd died; Pain'd definetly give him an earfull...

Edited by UchihaAce

Hoshiko was walking back home wih Zuko in her arms she wasn't sure what she was tell her twin about this right now all she knew was she be in big fat trouble later on " Hey I'm home!," Hoshiko told her twin, and placing her son on the floor.

"Your lucky I have to go home Kihaku or else we would settle this thing you have against me right now." Kanza told her before walking off and heading back home. When Kanza got home he saw that his twin was home and nodded toward her. "Hey there sis, and who would this be." He said as he gestured toward Zuko.

Edited by monkeyboy225

Kihaku rolled her eyes and sauntered into Ichiraku's ramen shop. She ordered their day's special and began waiting, checking her arm. The wound still stung and hurt, but otherweise, it was fine. The bleeding seemed to have stopped, also. She had nothing to worry about. As for her face, the medical nin put a bloodmoss poultice on the bandage, then stuck it on her face. She knew that bloodmoss was good for face wounds, since those kinds of wounds wouldn't stop bleeding.

Kihaku sighed. She had the rest of the day to herself when she could have gone on the mission. Besides, it was a rather important mission, and the Hokage expected something besides a failure. The employee handed her the bowl of ramen.

"Anything wrong?" he asked gently. Kihaku shook her head.

"Itadakimasu," she mumbled before facing the employee. "No, not really."

"Oh. Well, enjoy your ramen." He left and Kihaku began eating.

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

((it's Itadakimasu. Trust me, I'm Japanese. xd.png))

Kitsune opened her eyes just as Itachi finished wrapping much of her limbs in gauze, having repaired her muscles and bones as much as he could. She sat up, wincing at the pain running through her head and wings. He roughly grabbed the dragon ears on her head, making her cry out in pain. "You idiot... You could have killed yourself!" Itachi scolded quietly, emotionless. "Don't break my seal again or I won't heal you next time, and you won't be able to move for a good two days. Be thankful that I-"

"Itachi!" Kitsune cried, cutting him off and flinging her arms around his neck in a hug. She sobbed slightly at the pain of her bandaged arms squeezing his back and buried her face in his cloak, crying. "Thank you... You helped me again, Itachi... I owe you so much-" She stopped as he used her hugging him as an opportunity to clamp a leather collar around her neck, attaching a chain to the back of it and holding it roughly. She sniffed and stared at the end of the chain in his hand. "What...?"

"It's a leash." he stated simply, tugging on it and making the chain rattle. "So long as you act like an animal, I'll treat you as such." She sniffed and wiped the tears out of her eyes with her cloak's sleeves, tears still streaming down her face. Normally, she would have killed someone who had done that to her, but she would accept anything Itachi did. She nodded obidiently and wagged her scaled tail slightly, glancing up at the boy behind them. She faintly remembered him from somewhere... A dream of a dream, perhaps...

Edited by UchihaAce

((One sec.. ))

Hiro Looked as Itachi set about healing the bijuu. He started to eat the fish. He picked up the fish and took a bite. "This is great!" Of course,everything was great after being stranded without food for 3 days. He ate the rest and stood up, looking at Itachi. "Please tell me about the seal, its driving me crazy." He looked at the girl. "Mm, so your the bijuu."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((it's Itadakimasu. Trust mr, I'm Japanese. xd.png))

((I knew it xd.png I haven't watched Naruto for a long time xd.png

Thanks. x]))

((lol no problem! I haven't seen Bleach in awhile either... And I might as well rewatch Death Note again. xd.png))

((LOL. Me too.

I never got past the ninth or tenth episode >.>

Maybe it won't be as boring this time? xd.png))

((of what? Death Note? It's only 37 episodes! xd.png

C'mon, Penguin...! xd.png))

" This is Zuko um someone lift him at the door step so right now I'm taking care of him would you like to help me?" Hoshiko told him, now cuting up some wood to make a puppet " Because I can't do this alone," Hoshiko told her twin, with a sigh.

((of what? Death Note? It's only 37 episodes! xd.png

C'mon, Penguin...! xd.png))

((Lol, but still. xd.png I think people spoiled it for me, so I stopped watching it xd.png

We need an OOC thread, lol.))

((I'm beginning to like this Itachi more and more xd.png The original was such a bore compared to this one lol))

((D8< NEVER INSULT ITACHI IN FRONT OF ME! #1 Itachi fangirl RIGHT HERE!

But yeah lol I tried spicing him up a bit. xd.png))

Itachi nodded at the boy to show he was listening and shrugged. "Its a special seal of mine, not unlike the one they use to control the Kyuubi. It forcibly contains most of her bijuu chakra; she ends up literally ripping herself apart from the inside if she tries to force too much out at one time. Like she did with you..." he scouled at her and jerked the chain, causing her to wince in pain and cough lightly. She glanced up at the boy, faintly remembering him.

"...Y-You're t-the one I a-a-attacked...?" she struggled to speak, since her jaw muscles were still slightly torn and it hurt to move.

((O_O;

But! D:

I AM SORRY, OH PRECIOUS DESTROYER OF THE UCHIHA CLAN, WHICH HAS FIRE-BREATHING PEOPLE AND WEIRD RED THREE POINTED PUPILED EYES. FORGIVE ME FOR THIS INSULTTTTTTT....

He would look so cute with Kisame/i xd.png

Sorry, I'm a yaoi addict :[))

((Itachi:...All is forgiven.

lol I kinda like the thought of ItaSasu... It's sick and gross and all but you've gotta admit that Itachi has an unhealthy adoration of his brother. xd.png))

((LOL.

That is so true. Y'know, I really want to see Itachi do a Tom Cruise dance xd.png

I saw it in a fanimation on YouTube, but... If it was in the anime, I would freakin' die for it...

Hold on, I'll post the link to that fanimation, when I find it xd.png))

((EDIT: Found it, but it was Bob Seger, not Tom Cruise xd.png Oops. And it's in Spanish, but has English subbies 8DD

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits