Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((lol I saw that ages ago. IT WAS HILARIOUS xd.png))

"Yes, but not without provocation." He walked up to her. "You know, Itachi, you need to treat her better.Treating her like a pet wont do anything good." he said, looking at Itachi. "And I lied. I do know about you. And your little brother, Sasuke. You betrayed the Uchiha clan. Explain to me, why?" "Understand me, i do not criticize you for it."

Itachi stared at the chain without expression in silence. He was a master at hiding his emotions, and this was no exeption, despite the heartbreak he went through whenever he heard his little brother's name. He thought back to that fatefull night... He had cried that night... And he'd lost everything that he held dear. "...I just wanted to see if I could." he pushed out the lie that he automatically told everyone about his clan and shrugged nonchalantly, ignoring the boy's pet comment. This is the only way to show her that he meant buisness. He glanced back casually at the boy, begging him to stop in his mind. The massacre hurt to think about... He still heard his mother's screams...

"Lies. You weren't testing your strength Itachi. There was a reason to all of it. You adore your brother, i know that much. You would do nothing to hurt him, or your parents. What drove you? Your casual looks dont fool me, itachi. "

Itachi stared at him with a blank expression for several moments before shrugging again and glancing at Kitsune. She was sitting like a dog, staring at the tip of her scaled tail as it twitched by her hands. "...That's truly the only reason I had to kill them all. I was a genius, and you know how geniuses are... They always want to know their potential..." Please stop... Kitsune's ears pricked slightly as she glanced at Itachi, moving nothing but her eyes. He glanced back at her. If it comes to it, I could always get her to attack him... After all, she'll do anything I tell her to... Her complete adoration of him unnerved him slightly, but he knew far too well the benefits he could reap of having a demon bend to his every command. Something in his throat tightened slightly as he replayed that night over and over again in his head... This boy was starting to make him really uncomfortable...

"Do you know who i am? No, i didnt think so." Hiro started laughing.

"I WAS THERE!" He drew his sword. " I was young, and my father had been taking me traveling with him! He went to the village store, and never came back. Then i saw you!!!!" "YOU KILLED MY FATHER!"

(YOU MADE ME USE A TIRED CLICHE!!!!!)

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((LOL xd.png GAH FORGIVE ME FOR MY CLICHE CRIME!!! D,smile.gif)

Itachi couldn't help but clutch at his chest. His throat tightened again. "...If I killed him... He must have gotten in the way of my killing my clan..." he struggled to pull his hand away from his aching heart. His chest throbbed. "Stop questioning me about my clan..." he closed his eyes, throat burning as he fought back tears. He wanted to die that night. This pain was nothing compaired to what he must have put Sasuke through...

Itachi burst into ravens where the sword ran through him and settled back together as it passed, Kitsune lunging at the boy with intent to kill. She was quite shocked as Itachi pulled sharply on her leash, causing her to crash into the ground behind him coughing violently. Itachi shook slightly, turning towards him. "...You wanted to know why... I truly murdered my clan...? I can tell you now that... I'm not allowed to tell anyone..." He clenched his fists, face still eerily emotionless. He stared hard at the floor, not blinking. Kitsune scrambled to her feet and went into a defensive position by the sharingan user, growling.

Hiro settled down. "Pein controls your life, doesn't it?" He said with a sly smile. He closed his eyes and chuckled.

((Hint,hint)

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Itachi burst into laughter, a cold and cruel laugh reasonating with sadness. Kitsune was shocked into stumbling backwards and tripping over one of her wings, staring at him wide eyed. "I-Itachi-kun...?" Kitsune stammered, staring at him. "Are you alright?!" He stopped laughing and looked over his shoulder at the boy, still chuckling darkly. "Pein? You actually believe Pein had to do with this?! Yes, PAIN rules my life, but not PEIN." His smile melted into a slight frown as he went back to his emotionless expression. He was so tired he was even struggling to contain his emotions... If he wasn't careful, the truth might slip...

"Oooo, emotions slipping? Careful, Itachi, it just wont do if you accidently tell me the truth." He "Tsk Tsk Tsked" and waved his finger.

((YOU'VE GOT IT ALLLLLL WROOOONNNNGGGGGG

IT WAS BECAUSE SASUKE WEBCAMMED HIM WHEN HE WAS SINGING BOB SEGER SONGS AND DANCING LIKE TOM CRUIIIISSSEEEEE AND HE SENT IT ALL OVER THE CLANNNN--*shot*

Yeah... I got nothing .____.))

Kihaku finally finished her ramen and thanked the employees. She exited the shop and decided to explore Konoha more. She never exactly had time to do that, but she did now. But first, she had to relieve herself of her backpack and mission supplies.

Itachi glared at him, rubbing his eyes tiredly. How dare this boy speak to him in such a manner! Still... He had murdered his father. He'd spare him for now... "...I doubt I would ever let the truth slip..." he muttered, eyes drooping. Dang... He was getting tired again. Kitsune stared at Itachi, frowning in confusion. She had never seen him act like this...

((LIIIEESS! <.< >.> ))

"Getting tired, are you?" If he kept this up, Itachi just might spill it. He couldnt run out of things to annoy him with just yet. "Wouldn't you love some sleep? But, oh, of course. you'd have a nightmare about that fateful day."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((lol, I think he'll end up spilling it if you keep this up. xd.png))

((Indeed, we probably should~))

Itachi scowled at the boy as he poked Kitsune on the forehead, making her fall asleep. He tied her chain to a stalagmite and turned to the boy, struggling to keep his eyes open. "...Shut up... Why would I have nightmares about the night I finally learned my glorious potential...?"

" You aren't that great a lier, Itachi. DAMNIT, YOU CANT FOOL ME!" "Hah.....Haha..."

(I hate doing one liners.. T_T)

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Itachi glared at the boy, blinking furiously. He gritted his teeth in silent fury. "You know NOTHING ABOUT ME! I've been lying my entire life! It's just that I'm so ti-" he stopped, wavering slightly as he stood and falling to his knees. Had he just...? He looked up at the boy, glaring. How DARE HE! He had tricked him into...! Bah, it wasn't anything he didn't know before... But he was so close to falling asleep, he couldn't trust his mouth anymore.

(( Hiro is awesome.)) (( Lord, if he had Rinnegan... smile.gif)) )

Hiro Laughed. He Had almost broken him.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Itachi stared at the boy as he laughed, eyes drooping again. He was going to fall asleep... Why did he give this boy his food?! "...I don't take lightly to your laughter..." he muttered, leaning back against the wall. The cold water on the wall seeped through his cloak and shocked him, waking him slightly. He stumbled backwards and tripped over Kitsune's chain, falling backwards onto the sand at the base of the cave. It was so comfortable out here on the sand... How long had it been since he'd slept longer than a few minutes? A week?