Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Hiro side-stepped and slashed at the demon monster from the side. "Maybe i should have thought this out a little better." He mumbled. " Hey you freaky *Curse*, I'll show you how to beat some ass!" He swung in a flurry of attacks from random directions, appearing in different places so fast it was almost as if he had been teleporting, but he was just EXTREMELY fast.

((I am teh fastest replier in teh history of fast repliers.))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Kitsune felt herself get jarred to the side, tumbling a tree or two as she was sliced apart. Her body's self-defence kicked in immidietly, stitches forming all along the cuts and sealing them instantly. The lost blood oozed into another ball, as did more chakra from her mouth to condense it. This jutsu was more effective than Deidara's suicide explosion... This human had no hopes of escape. Not even a teleportation jutsu...

Itachi stared in silence from a distance away, quite annoyed. This demon-child couldn't even contain herself... He sometimes wondered if it would have been wiser to have let Akatsuki extract it when they had the chance. Quick as a flash he appeared in front of her, shoving his fingers into her stomach and poofing away in a puff of smoke with her. They appeared in a cave, where she abruptly stopped moving. He twisted his hand clock-wise and bit his thumb, pushing it into the center. Immidietly, all the demon chakra bubbled away to reveal a cut up and bruised girl with drooping eyes. Her wings, tail, and ears went completely limp as she coughed up blood for the last time and gently fell face first into it, unconsious. He grabbed her by the tail and dragged her along as he walked, an impassive expression on his face as always. She seemed badly hurt... Served her right for taking on a bijuu form with a seal. Still... To be able to break such a powerful seal... His crimson eyes turned to hers, staring blankly into the distance. She looked dead. This girl, this freak of nature... Had potential. He faced forward again as a single raven flew off of his shoulder and out of the cave, into the sky above.

Edited by UchihaAce

"Wha... what happened? Shes just.. gone. I guess i win? Woohoo, but that was sorta easy...." He rubbed his chin and looked around. " HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!" He yelled, as birds scattered in different directions at the noise.

Hiro pounded his head on a tree. "Bored.." Thump. "Lost..." Thump. "Pissed.." Thump. "Hungry." Thump. He drew back his fist and let loose a flurry of punches into the tree, shooting splinters in different directions. He finished and panted. There was now a C shaped hole in the tree. He leaned against it , slid down and sighed.

The raven fluttered down and stared intently at a boy who was punching a 'C' into a tree, it's sharingan piercing through to his chakra. He had good chakra control... This was the boy the dragon bijuu was fighting, hmm? It blinked slowly and stared as he slumped down onto the floor and sighed, considering sticking him in a genjutsu. It's sharingan darted from the boy to the 'C' in the tree and back again, thinking hard. It only had a fraction of Itachi's mind power, after all. It continued observing him, intent on figuring out what he was doing.

Hiro felt that he was being watched. He looked around but saw just a raven. He stood up and started carving into a different tree. When he finished it was a crude impression of the Akatsuki symbol. "It's been stuck in my head for days, I see it on a girl in the middle of a forest fire. This makes no sense." He looked closer at the raven. Something about it was abnormal. Then he realized it's eye had a very strange detail to it. He flicked a kunai at it, hoping to kill it so he could study the sign. He knew it had something to do with the symbol. He didnt know why, he just did.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

It stared intently at the boy, even more curious as he carved an Akatsuki cloud onto a tree. It jumped out of the way, cawing in alarm, as he swung a kunai at it. It flew down to the floor and materialized into Itachi as the world around them faded to black. "You don't treat animals very well..." he murmured, drawing closer, the emotionless signiture look ever on his face. "This is a genjutsu. I merely wish to speak with you, so do not be alarmed..."

Edited by UchihaAce

(Sweeet.))

Hiro stepped back. "What...What do you want?" He said, and fingered his sword. "Ive heard of genjutsus. They change the enviorment around you..visually, but not physically. Right?"

"Correct... Genjutsu's are really just illusions." He murmured as he stared calmly at the boy. "I have a few questions... Are you willing to listen?"

Kihaku was hit by the force of the jutsu, and landed heavily on her back. She had various scratches from the branches, twigs and rocks that flew at her from the explosion force. She cursed and followed the Akatsuki girl, only to hide behind a bush, surprised to see Itachi and the stranger boy she had met earlier. She hissed mentally in annoyance. Everyone knew about Itachi; about how powerful he was, how merciless. How he was related to Sasuke, who later followed the despised Orochimaru.

Kihaku's hand balled up into a fist, her left hand grabbing her poisoned dagger. If she had to, she would attack Itachi, and possibly force him to tell her his headquarters. Fat chance of that happening, she thought bitterly. She felt pressured. Where's that stupid puppet-maker? Where is he, when I need him? she wondered, admitting that she really did need a 'stupid puppet-maker'. ... I'm going to erase this mission from my mind if I can, she vowed to herself.

((...Hmm? Wouldn't you just see a raven or something? Itachi's in the genjutsu.))

Itachi turned the scenery into a room and sat down on a chair, swinging one leg over the other and laying back. He looked quite relaxed. "Tell me... What do you know about this symbol? The one all over my cloak?" he asked, lifting the corner of his cloak and waving it around as he stared at the ceiling. Genjutsu or not, he was relaxed. He began playing with the colors of the room, a bored look on his face.

Edited by UchihaAce

"Very little. i keep seeing it everywhere. First in a dream, then on a girls cloak, then on yours. Who are you by the way?" He said, looking at the mans calm expression. "Someones watching." He said. He always knew when he was being watched, or stared at intently. "But, all i know about the symbol is that it's a red cloud. The only word i could connect that with was Akatsuki, which means red moon. "

"Indeed." Itachi slowly stood up, quite curious with the boy's answer. He flipped his ponytail back and changed the scenery again, this one to the standard discoloration of his Tsukuyomi. "Black and red are my favourite colors..." he murmured to himself softly before noticing the boy adress him again. His eyes glanced to the side to see him as Itachi sighed and plopped back down on the chair as the room reappeared once again. How boring... This room would just have to do. "...You don't know me... It's been awhile since I've met someone like that. Allow me to introduce myself... Uchiha Itachi. Akatsuki, for your information, is an organization. Here's another question from me... What do you know of the bijuu you were fighting?"

(out of genjutsu)

Itachi walked along to the mouth of the cave, facing the sea, dragging the bijuu along with him. He stopped at the entrance and lay back, examining the girl with one eye while the other remained shut. That way, he could control his genjutsu. To his surprize, she opened her mouth and hissed quietly, black smoke creeping out of her jaws. Without moving anything but her eyes, she turned to Itachi. "...Ita...s-seal...sa...me...? Kon...! BLAURGH! *cough hack* Kono...! Ha...! Konoha-a-a!" He pushed his fingers onto her forehead, silencing her.

"Shhh." he murmured quietly, gazing down at her. "You've destroyed your body, fool. Don't go breaking level ten seals." She could no longer move her jaw to respond, so she merely stared back at him in silence.

"Err... Whats a bijuu? Sorry... I never went to the 'Ninja Acadamey', like other ninjas. I'm kind of a.. self taught ninja. I learned from other ninjas. But It's nice to meet you, Itachi. I am Hiro." He bowed.

(( I have a feeling Hiro might get recruited into the akatsuki, smile.gif )

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

"...Honestly? You should know what bijuu are, regardless of education." He stood up as the scenery faded to black again and held out his hand. A nine-tailed demon appeared behind him, glaring down at them both through the heavy seal it was in. "This is a bijuu." He stated, pointing up at the fox. "It's called Kyuubi. There are more than this... There are nine tailed-bijuu in all. Bijuu are... Demons. Demons with infinate amounts of chakra. They're extreemly rare and quite valuable... They're usually sealed into a human, like this Kyuubi and the Naruto Jinchurikki. Or, in Kitsune's case, the demon itself can be changed into a human form. It's quite risky, however, and not without it's bugs, as you've recently witnessed." He blinked rapidly as the Kyuubi dissapeared and rubbed his sharingan tiredly, the corners of his mouth curling upwards slightly as he thought back to his acadamy days... Sasuke... What was he doing, right now?

Itachi quickly snapped out of his pleasure at the boy's voice and frowned slightly. "...What? Do you wish to challenge me?" he said quietly before rubbing his eyes again. "...My apologies. I tend to be irritable when I'm tired. Huhn... Do you have anything else you wish to ask of me?" He changed the scenery back to the forest where they truly were as he leaned back against a tree, surpressing a yawn. He hadn't slept in four days... Even he had trouble hiding his exaustion.

"Hmm? 'Is that all'... What do you mean? I was merely observing you since you were attacking my ally. However... You're a curious specimen... Seeing visions of the Akatsuki? You're interesting... Have you ever heard of Sasuke Uchiha, or Orochimaru?" he continued casually, his face not letting on any emotion at all. Inside, however, his guts were burning with anxiety. His only living relative, and he wasn't even fully sure he was still alive. "...Do you wish for me to leave? You seem uncomfortable..."

Kihaku thought she saw something else... Like a shadows Itachi. She rubbed her eyes and looked back. There was no Itachi, but a raven. The raven had unusual eyes and Kihaku squinted harder. Wh...What... she thought. Looks fuzzy... Reality isn't... Then Kihaku realized what it was. Genjutsu. But she couldn't charge out of nowhere with a weapon in hand. Plus, she tried to hear everything, first. Maybe she'll get the location of the Akatsuki out of this genjutsu raven. And if it didn't and was finished with whatever it said to the boy, she'll kill it. Or capture it. Or something, she thought.

((Sorry I've been gone can someone fill me in on what's happened?))

((Um... Lesseee...

Kihaku couldn't hold the Akatsuki girl down, since she became... half-bijuu. Then she disappeared and Itachi dragged her back to the headquarters.

THEN, he made a genjutsu of a raven to Hiro... Kihaku's hiding under a bush, seeing a raven and yeah...?

lol, I'm not clear.))

"Oh, no, i'm fine. Well... Sorry i atacked your ally. It.. He.. She was... well.. a monster. Sasuke rings a bell, and so does Orochimaru, but all i know is that they're somewhere where noone cane find them."

"She's a bijuu." he corrected as he listened intently, his heart leaping into his mouth as the subject turned on his brother. His heart broke slightly as the boy said he didn't know much about them, so much that some of it visibly showed on his face. "Oh... Very well. Fate can be cruel, at times. I should know that by now... Farewell." he murmured as he released the genjutsu and the raven took to the air, flying high and quickly. It's black body was in perfect contrast to the bright sky.

Kihaku saw her chance. She quickly leaped from the bush she hid behind and jumped into the air, slashing at the raven with her weapon. She ground her teeth, expecting it to fight back.