Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Hoshuiko got up and glowed at him " What are you doing here?" Hoshuiko asked, with a growl " Who told you that you can be here?" Hoshuiko asked, now pulling out her knife " Oh, great now I got to deal with him as well?" Hoshuiko thought, with a sigh.

Kanza ignored Sekadu for the moment and focused only on his twin. "Hosuiko, I need my puppet back. Long story short is that the mission went south and I used my substitution scroll to transport me and Kihaku here thanks to you still having my puppet with you, now I need my puppet back so I can hunt down that Akatsuki member." Kanza said before putting his hand out expecting his puppet as his other hand slipped into the scarf around his next where a poison kunai was hidden if his sister proved difficult.

Kitsune coughed harshly as the forest fire spread, shakily standing up and cutting off all chakra flow to anywhere but her stomach, where she couldn't control it. It would burn, but at least she'd be in control this way... She moaned and began spitting more flames into the fire, trying desperatly to put it out. She might be an Akatsuki member, but she wasn't evil. Kitsune loved nature dearly, and loathed herself for starting the fire. After a few minutes, however, she collapsed, unable to continue as her chakra burned away at her stomach. The unnatural blue flames danced infront of her face, creeping further out into the forest, spreading... She grunted and kicked dirt at it, in vain. The fire would reach Konohagure at this rate... She pulled the long sleeves of her Akatsuki cloak away from the blue embers as she tried again and again to put it out without chakra.

" here you go," Hoshuiko told him, the placed her arms around his neck " Are you all right?" Hoshuiko asked, now glaring at the girl who was with him. She still had her knife in her hand just in case she did anything funny " Why is she still with you?" Hoshuiko asked, with a hiss.

"I'm fine I told you, you didn't need to worry about me. And as to why she is still here she is still my partner for this mission." Kanza said as he tied the puppet back onto his hair before hugging Hosuiko back. "I can see you didn't miss me that much." He said as he looked over at Sekadu for a moment.

" But I did I was coming to find you," Hoshuiko told her twin, with a sigh " If I didn't miss you so much I won't be here would I now?" Hoshuiko told him, now pulling out her own puppet " See what I did?," Hoshuiko asked, with a huge smile on her face.

Kanza took the puppet from Hosuiko and examined it. "This is really well made." He told his twin with a smile. "After I finish up this mission we can build that angel puppet you wanted to make." He said before sniffing the air and caught a hint of burning wood. "That can not be good and might be who I think it is." He muttered under his breath. "Hosuiko I have to go now and finish up my mission."

"SOMONE HELP!" Hiro yelled. He had no idea what to do. "Help, DAMMMIT!" He looked at the girl. " Hold on for a few more minutes. I can't find Itachi but i can find help." He said.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Kihaku growled at Hosuiko. "I didn't ask to be his partner, nor do I wish to be his partner," she muttered under her breath. She quickly turned her head to the smell of burning wood. ... Fire. It's the Akutsuki member. What's happening now?! she thought. Then she heard about the puppet. Angel puppet...? Puppets are not angels, nor angels are puppets. Weird people these days.

Kanza gave a sigh at Kihaku's comment and gave his sister one last hug before turning around. "Shut up Kihaku, now I know you smell the fire and drew the same conclusion. Now lets go caught our convict and get this mission over with." He said before jumping into a tree and heading in the direction of the fire, he already had a plan to contain the fire and then find that girl that was in Akutsuki.

"Oh my god." He was getting worried. He had no idea how he could help. "Are you ok enough for me to move you?" He didnt think she was. The fire began to grow. "Lord..."

Kihaku growled at Kanza. "Don't tell me what to do," she snarled under her breath, but followed Kanza anyway. The burning smell slammed into her as she neared it, and she held in her coughs. Just... What's happening? she wondered. She hoped she could finish without getting any major injuries. A few burns would be okay for her, but she didn't want a scar or anything. It would be a burden.

Kanza stopped at the edge of a strange blue fire that was raging through the forest, he swore as he knew this wouldn' tbe easy and made a handsigh before lowering his scarf and swelling his chest out. He spit out a large burst of air that blasted into the fire and slightly made a difference but now a big one, he tried it again with little effect and sighed. "This isn't going to be easy." He fished in his pack for his final scroll which he had brought to contain their captive, he unrolled it and made a handsign. A totem looking puppet appeared in front of him and he attached four chakra strings to it before making another handsign and produced ten round puppets that looked like three foot high sea urchins. The totem puppet sent out a chakra string to each sea urchin puppet and the other puppets took position at the edge of the fire before facing the spikes that outlined their bodies to face the fire. Kanza pulled the scarf back over his face as he send a pulse of chakra to each of the puppets through the totem, when the urchins receaved the extra chakra they started to suck in all the air from the direction of the fire which deprived the fire of the oxygen it required to burn and it started to die out.

Kihaku stopped beside Kanza. She did her best to ignore his hideous puppets and pulled up her face mask. She hissed in annoyance. "Fire. Stupid fire. And oxygen will feed it... What a nuisance," she muttered. Making a sign with her hands, she uttered a jutsu. Suddenly, a thin wall of wind surrounded the fire (and them) to keep it from spreading. It solidified slightly.

"Your wind jutsu's aren't really helping the situation considering it just fueling the fire. Just leave this to my puppets." Kanza yelled over at Kihaku over the roar of the fire before turning his attention back to his puppets that seemed to be swelling up with the air they continued to suck the air from the fire which continued to weaken and move back to the source.

Kitsune grabbed her stomach and fell back against a tree, staring in wide-eyed horror as the puppeteer reappeared. She then realized that he wasn't going after her, but the fire... She shakily stood up and faced the fire, blowing more flames into it. She had heard somewhere that flames put flames out, that they ate away at each other... She was about to see if it was true, when she suddenly stopped. Wiping the blood away from her mouth with her sleeve, she turned to face the two ninja suddenly. "Make a tornado!" she cried out to them, rubbing her stomach. "Make a tornado around the flames! There's no oxygen in the eye of a tornado going 65mph or more!" she glanced at the scrolls he brought out to summon his puppets with curiously. If she could only read, she might be able to figure out how people did that... Pulling items from paper, that is.

Kihaku faced the direction where the voice came from. She squinted to see through the flames and saw a girl... Akatsuki! Well, if we need to battle, we need room. Guess I'll have to take her advice for now, she thought grudgingly. Quickly, she made the wind walls disappear and made a few quick handsigns, muttering a wind jutsu. The expected tornado appeared. Kihaku added more chakra to the tornado, making it go faster and faster.

Kanza sighed as he was given advice from the Akstsuki, he made a few quick handsigns and the puppets stopped drawing in the air and started to reverse the process and blow out the air they had absorbed quickly deflatting. The air from the ten puppets quickly mored up as he made another quick series of handsigns for a wind jutsu and a tornado appeared on the other side of the fire from where Kihaku's tornado was. The puppets disappeared as their service was done and Kanza didn't have time to roll the scroll back up as it took his concentration just to keep the tornado from losing control.

Smirking at Kanza's concentration, she slowly guided the tornado through the fire, blowing them out. As she guided the tornado, she also gave it chakra for speed and power, though she hoped it wouldn't destroy anything but the fire.

Kitsune watched with facination as the two wind-style shinobi weaves several handsigns and slowly blew out the flames. Her tail twitched slightly as a few drops of blood fell onto the grass from the broken seal on her stomach, but she ignored it and slowly walked up to the two, staring intently at the symbols on the puppeteer's scroll, still lying on the floor. "...What does that mean?" she asked tentavely, pointing at the simple kanji letters on the scroll. "I... I don't know how to read." She rubbed her stomach slowly as blood continued leaking out of it, not really caring how much blood she lost. Anything to keep the seal from breaking... "My tummy hurts. Do we really have to fight?" she moaned, still staring at the letters.

Kihaku quickly snatched up the scroll, dumping it onto Kanza's head. She growled at the girl, and then glared at the other boy.

"Look, we're supposed to be doing a mission," she snarled. "And we didn't start this fire," she said, glaring at the boy.

" I didn't think you did! I'm just wondering what the hell is going on! What mission!?" He drew two knives and sat down.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Kitsune stared in alert as the other human spoke, drawing two knives and sitting down. Her ears drooped slightly as the girl took away the scroll and dumped it on the puppeteer's head. They weren't fighting her... Exellent! She slowly krept backwards into the trees, turning and running full speed away as soon as she reached them. Unfortunetly, she didn't get very far. She tripped over a stray tree root and vomited, wiping the bloody contents of her stomach away from her mouth with the back of her sleeve before getting up and running again. Not using any chakra she could deal with, but the pain left her unable to actually run. Instead, she did a sort of lunging jog as she avoided more tree roots.

Kihaku glared at the other boy as he sat down. She spat on the ground and chased the Akatsuki girl. Back in her village, she outran every boy in a race. She didn't even try and she could see the back of the girl.

"Hey, you!" she called. "Wait up! Don't make me tackle you!"