Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

" Sorry I call everyone that," Hoshuiko told him, with a sigh " Mostly when I like them," Hoshuiko said, then looked away " You know what you go find this thing be yourself like I care!," Hosuiko told him, with a growl.

Edited by War and Peace

Sakura just then texted her,

"Where the heck are you?!"

Inate's reply was,

"I was hanging out with Naruto,fell asleep, and now he is gone!"

As soon as she sent it, she ran back into the village to find Kakashi and the other new shinobi.((a.k.a. RPC's I have to gather everyone sometime))

"Find what? I'm just sitting out here with you. I ain't looking for anything. Sorry, it was just a joke. You're cool, don't leave. I might just die of boredom if you do." He blonked and smiled. (( Some of your posts really aren't making gramatical sense. 'Hoshuiko told him, with a friend. Not trying to critizize, but i really dont understand.)) (( Hold on, do we have ipodsand phones and stuff?))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Kihaku shrugged. "Let's see who they are, first," she whispered. She gripped her weapons tightly and an icy grin appeared on her face. "We'll do what we need to do if we get threatened by them. I'd like this mission finished, anyway."

(( Sorry it was post to say sigh I was talking to my mother to tell her to turn off her tv it's to loud!))

" Oh, I thought you did all right I'll stay then," Hosuiko told him, then looked at him with a smile on her face " Oh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I'm from I'm from Sandville my cousin is garra," Hoshuiko told him, now playing with her puppet that was shaped as a bug.

Sekadu yawned as he walked into the heart of the woods, he saw Hoshuiko and walked over to her waving "Hey" he said calmly and coolly as he reached her. He noticed she had a aggravated and decided it was best not to anger her more but he stuck around.

Edited by shrimpee13

((sorry; was on vacation))

Kitsune rose and pushed at the entei-boy, running out of the crack and whirling around to face him. "I d-don't WANT to!" she cried, taking a step back. "Last time I trusted someone, they put me in a cage for eight years! You wanna know what?! All I ever wanted to do is be left alone; to go get some ice cream or go swimming or pick out shapes in the clouds! Or to blow out a dandilion! The Akatsuki were the only ones who let me do that! THEY were nice to me, not you or anyone else! Deidara and Sasori taught me how to draw, and Kisame showed me the ocean for the first time, and Zetsu would take me to the park... Konan would play with me in the kitchen, teaching me how to make food, and Tobi made me laugh... And Pain, too! He taught me all about stealth and how to play chess! And Hidan and Kakuzu told me all those scary stories. And... Itachi showed me the sun for the first time... And ice cream, and how to fight... I just wanna be with them... Oh?" she sniffed the air for a moment before perking up, standing and running out around the corner. "Oh! It's the lady that doesn't like ramen-lovers. Hello!" she grinned and cocked her head to the side, black chakra gushing slightly. "And a puppet man! Do you know Sasori-sempai, mister?!"

Hoshuko's eyes got wide " Oh, my hero!," Hoshuiko said, now running to him with her arms around his neck " This is my friend who seems to be bored right now um his name is Hiro," Hoshuiko told him " And this is um," Hoshuiko said, she wasn't so sure what to say next.

Sekadu smiled and laughed, "I'm Sekadu," he said with a chuckle, "nice to meet you." he said holding his hand for Hiro to shake. He looked into Hoshuiko's eyes with his own sparkling happily even though he had a serious look on his face.

Hoshuiko placed her headband around her neck then placed her puppet down on the ground " So what you doing here?" Hoshuiko asked, now watching her puppet come to live she moved her hands around to make her puppet move around.

He shook Sekadu's hand. "Cool." He smiled. " You're friend is pretty cool." "This is mostly because she kept me some company in the forest on my stupid mission which i probably would have died of boredom on."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Kanza stopped suddenly and noticed the person standing in front of them wearing a Akutsaki robes. "Yes, I have heard of Sasori of the Sand, he's crazy puppet user whose idea of art is insane." He commented as he was surround in a cloud of smoke and his assault puppet which looked like a top with four arms and a round head with two hollow eyes and a broad grin, the head was attached to the body with thin but strong wires. "Now are you going to come with us or are we doing this the hard way?"

"Hmm?" She walked over and prodded his puppet curiously. "Do what the hard way? Oooh, this is really well made... What'd you use? Mahogany?" She ran back to the wall, scooping up her hat and putting it slanted on her head. She grabbed her left arm, moaning slightly; the skin was peeling slightly to reveal a pulsing black chakra mass not unlike the four-tailed Kyuubi cloak, hidden beneath her sleeve. "Ohh... That hurts... Heh..." she moaned, loosing herself for a moment before shaking it off. Her entire elbow was devoid of skin as the peeling process krept down her arm slowly. Something had to be wrong if this was happening and she wasn't angry; what were these people? "Ohhh... Eheh... W-What are you d-doing to me...? Heh... O-oww..." she backed away slowly, towards the statue and the blind boy, unable to use her out-of-control chakra. If worse came to worse, she could always use her blue fire... Being a part of her body, that took no chakra. It was similar to Taijutsu to a dragon. Taijutsu... These people weren't taijutsu users, were they?! "I haven't done anything wrong... Oohhhh..." she moaned loudly, her entire arm burning. "Why do you all insist on chasing me?! AGHH!" Her arm was now fighting back; a painful experience. She wavered on her feet slightly, beads of sweat appearing on her brow. "You can probably see I'm in no state to... Heh... Harm anyo-one," she glanced up at the puppet cautiously, wondering if it was flammable. Her chakra jerked violently around her. "So why not just leave me here ?"

Edited by UchihaAce

"The fact that your in Akatsuki should be proof enough to take you back to the village." Kanza told her as he made another handsigh and this time a capture puppet appeared, this puppet had a locking mechine run the lenght of it's top like body. This puppet also sported four arms and the same type of head as the assault puppet but on the inside it had a complete different array of weapons. "I'm not doing anything to you, now just come peacefully and I won't have to get drastic."

Kitsune panted slightly as the man in front of her suddenly summoned a new puppet, making her eyes go wide with horror. A cage... It looked like a cage. Flashback upon flashback crashed down on her in sudden flashes; cold bars; a needle, blood keeling off a chain; a warzone at night; a cold room. Something inside her snapped as she ripped out of her skin, gaining immense size as her limbs grew freakishly gangly and sharp, too long for her body. She had ripped in several places along her body, and stitches were begginning to hold them together again as they sewed themselves together. She literally lost her mind as bijuu took over. "I WILL KILL YOU!" she hissed, several voices at unusual pitches mixing together. She had to keep her head down to avoid brushing it against the ceiling of the cave, lunging at the puppet-boy with her mouth tearing widely open. She had lost all logic. Kill... I want to k-k-kill... NO ONE PUTS ME IN A CAGE! it was no use trying to fight back against instinct; she wanted to see this boy dead. Hopefully the commotion wouldn't attract others, especially the Akatsuki. She didn't need Pain yelling at her right now...

((Here's the chibi of the stage of demon Kitsune's in right now: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010...hiShippuden.jpg It's a chibi in this picture(got too lazy to draw it full-on xd.png) just make the limbs and tail much longer and that's pretty much it. This isn't the full bijuu by the way, just a stage. I'll draw the full one later))

Edited by UchihaAce

"KAKASHI SENSEI!" shouted Inate.

"What do you want now?"

"Naruto and I were hanging out, I fell asleep, when I woke up he was gone!"

"So, you assume the Akatsuki has something to do with this?"

"Of course I do!"

"Go gather up everyone else."

Inate ran as fast as she could. She ran into her friend, told him what was going on, and they ran to find everyone else.

((EVERY CHARACTER, GATHER IN THE WOODS... THATS AN ORDER))

((Aww))

"...Thats it!" Akira screamed. He was no longer a small normal-horse looking like demon, but had three heads, all covered in flames and black fur. His eyes were no longer blind, but actually extremely blue. "Ahh, feeling of sight" He screamed, again. Half a second later there was dust everywhere and he was gone, leaving a note to Kitsune. He went to the woods and found out that Inate and Kakashi was there. He assumed they knew it was him. He charged then jumped. His heads were all confused as he screamed and fire came out. He was terribly mad and when this happens, things go wrong. He ran away and dust was all over the place, possibly flames. He got up to his cave, rested for five minutes and ran back to the woods, near Kakashi. He fainted of exhaustion.

Note:

If you can't trust, I don't know what to say. Do you want to know how I lived? To be honest, worse than you! Kids ride on me, slapping me and mocking me. They thought I was a horse! A stupid horse! Everyone jumped at me. I was locked up in stables for ten years, since I was four - Kids always got up on me, hitted me, kicked me. Do you want to know why I'm blind? Genin kids successed hitting my eyes when I was small! They thought it's fun! You are just whiney! Get the hell over yourself and relax! think clear! If you want to meet me, I'll be at the woods with Inate and Kakashi!

By the way, you are the only person I ever liked, loved, thought of or surprisingly cared about! I grew up the worst!

Hoshuiko looked at him with a weak smile on her face " I'm only here because I'm looking for my brother not to make anyone happy," Hoshuiko told him, with a growl then sat down on a rock with her arms crossed " Boy I do wish my twin was here," Hoshiko said to herslf with a frown. She wasn't having any luck finding him with two boys hanging on her.

" I could help find your twin. Better than 'Patrolling the forest'." He said with a grunt. He sat down on a rock, but immedietly slid off and facefirst into the dirt. "Pah." he said as he got up and spat out dirt. " I think i might have swallowed a rock.."

" If I hear one one coming out of your mouth you two fighting over me I'll kill you both!," Hoshuiko told them, now jumping off the rock and stated to walk off with her hands in her pockets and talking to herself half the time.

Hiro rubbed his head. He shrugged and sat back down on a rock. "Sometimes people confuse me, but right here, i have no idea what anyone is talking about." He started carving pictures into a tree with a small knife.

Kitsune dissapeared suddenly, demon chakra accidentally latching onto the blind boy's and sending her smashing in front of Konoha. She moaned softly and got up, a note landing on her head. She picked it up and silently read it aloud;

"If you can't trust, I don't know what to say. Do you want to know how I lived? To be honest, worse than you! Kids ride on me, slapping me and mocking me. They thought I was a horse! A stupid horse! Everyone jumped at me. I was locked up in stables for ten years, since I was four - Kids always got up on me, hitted me, kicked me. Do you want to know why I'm blind? Genin kids successed hitting my eyes when I was small! They thought it's fun! You are just whiney! Get the hell over yourself and relax! think clear! If you want to meet me, I'll be at the woods with Inate and Kakashi!" She growled softly and threw the note on the floor. She wished she'd had that life. She hadn't even seen the sun a year ago. Being locked in a stable for ten years was much better than being locked in a tiny underground cage in her book. Heck, she couldn't even stand up in that thing, with all those chains digging into her. All she'd ever seen of the outside world was war in the dead of night... Whatever village did that to her was going to pay in blood. She absentmindedly rubbed the scars from those chains on her arm... She hissed in anger. She would have gladly traded her eyes to get out of that place. Seeing the tortures they did on her when she tried fighting back was almost worse than the torture itself. She picked up the note and breathed onto it, burning it to ashes when she got up and looked around the forest, hissing slightly. "What the heck is a Kakashi...? A scarecrow?" she hissed to herself, chakra forming the shape of the demon around her. (she'd look like the one-tail Naruto but with black chakra. Also. For those of you who don't know Japanese... Kakashi literally means scarecrow)

Sekadu looked at Hoshuiko and smiled, "I wouldn't fight over you with anyone," he said smoothly, "I don't have to." he said as he slipped his hands into his pockets with his conscious screaming at him.