Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((I've been really busy lately...can anyone explain to me what going on?))

((Erm, Kitsune is dragged into the Akatsuki hideout while in her half-bijuu-ish form, and Itachi sent a genjutsu to Hiro, and Kihaku got caught up...

The Kanza came in with the Anbu forces, thinking Kihaku held Kitsune in one spot, then found her in the genjutsu...

That's about it, lol))

Kihaku nodded stiffly, and without warning Kanza, she sped off, as fast as she dared to go. She grinned evilly. She hoped he wouldn't be able to catch her. Once she was in Konoha again, she would need to find a medical nin to heal her minor wounds from that explosion. Which reminded her...

Damn, my jutsus are weak, she thought to herself in disgust. Well, I'd give myself a pat on the back for surviving. That girl looked ready to kill. I mean, bijuu.

((Sounds...dramatic. xd.png Anyway, I'll post in six hours or so...don't know what I'm going to do though, considering Katsumi is still in Konoha.))

((Sounds...dramatic. xd.png Anyway, I'll post in six hours or so...don't know what I'm going to do though, considering Katsumi is still in Konoha.))

((Dramatic indeed xd.png))

"Why does she always have to be in such a hurry?" Kanza asked himself as he watched Kihaku speed off before turning back to where the Itachi genjutsu used to be. "Might as well cleanse the area just encase Itachi shows up again." He muttered as he pulled a puppet from his hair and it grew to a full sized puppet before leaking purple smoke from its hollow eyes to spread through the whole area. When he had emptied the puppet's poison smoke canisters, he placed the miniture puppet back on his hair before he followed after Kihaku and away from the slowly spreading cloud of death.

Kihaku was only a few yards from the Konoha gates. Most of her cuts had stopped bleeding, except for the one right under her eye, and the long, deep one that went from her shoulder to half of her arm. She cursed and stopped in front of the gates, readjusting her sleeve so that it didn't stick to the wound. After that, she took out a handkerchief and wiped off some of the blood on her cheek.

"Facial wounds never stop bleeding," she grumbled quietly, then went through the gates. She headed for the hospital.

"You don't need to be a professional tracker to follow every place Kihaku has been/" Kanza commented to himself as he spotted the trail of blood on the branchs leading toward Konoha. When he arrived at the gate he shrugged and decided to go meet up with Kihaku at the hospital so that is where he headed right away.

((Kanza's such a stalker xd.png))

Kihaku had already bandaged herself up. The bandage on her right arm ,where the deep cut had been was stained red, and she had a white bandage under her eye where her facial wound was. Her mask was down, since she wasn't on a mission and decided to cheer herself up with a bowl of ramen.

However, as she walked there, she bumped into someone she didn't exactly want to meet. Oh look, it's the Moment Guy, she thought sarcastically. What a treat.

Itachi opened both eyes as his genjutsu raven faded away and yawned loudly, rubbing his head. Such a headache... He glanced back downat Kitsune and frowned; he couldn't sleep with her there. What if she woke up before the seal was fully intact and went on another rampage? Still... He was so tired... He pulled out a scroll and summoned several chains, attatching them to the walls of the cave, wrapping the ends around her wrists, ankles, torso, and neck. It certainly didn't look very comfortable, but he was too tired to care. He settled down beneath a pile of his feathers and closed his eyes, chuckling lightly at the girl's last question. "Did she think I was an idiot or something...?" he yawned again and settled into a more comfortable position, pulling off his headband and scrunchie, slightly irritated. In Konoha, they had called him a prodigy... A child genius. That was before the Hokage and Danzo had given him that awful order... It still drove him close to tears just thinking about the little slip of paper...

Itachi Uchiha of the ANBU Black Ops must erraticate the Uchiha Clan entirely and completely, and live out the rest of his life as an S-Rank criminal, thereby preventing the Third Ninja World War.

He hated his life, but he was content with knowing that he saved more lives by preventing war than he had taken in the massacre, even if no one else did. He curled up slightly and quickly fell asleep, looking much younger and innocent as most people did while sleeping.

"Someone get me out of here!" Hiro yelled. He hit his head on the tree a lot. He sat down a stabbed some dirt. "God.. I'm hungry......"

Kitsune's screams were cut off by the chains bound around her jaw as chakra rocked her body. Unable to move, she was forced to endure the shock of the slowly reforming seal fully. Itachi reluctantly opened his eyes and glared at the demon-child as the newly formed skin burned her, and the lights of the chakra forced him awake. He slipped through the chains as she screamed again and walked out to the beach, tying his hair back. He had barely fallen asleep, but his headache left him as he stared out into the ocean. He hadn't been to the beach since he'd murdured his family. He pulled off his sandals and pushed his feet into the sand, sighing. It was probably easier to sleep over here than in that awful cave... On that note he sat down and laid back against the sand, pulling his cloak over him to act as a blanket. He highly doubted any shinobi would come here, and even if they did, he was close enough to the cave that he could release Kitsune's chains and let the bijuu run rampant for awhile. He sighed and fell back to sleep, the bijuu's wails of agony muffledeven more by the cloak on his head.

((bah. Writer's block. You seem bored and lost, Penguin. xd.png Go ahead and jump in if you wish~))

(( What was ur first clue.))(DARN I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK TOO!) (( Gimme and idea on what i can do.))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((indeed... Don't you just HATE writer's block? It never leaves you alone! xd.png))

(( Gimme an idea, and ill make a post.

)) (( Heck, nvm.))

Hiro started walking and came across a sea-shore. He saw a lumpy cloak that looked like someone was under it, and the demonic monster. "AHH!" He yelled when he saw it. He looked away and looked at the cloak. He lifted it up. Itachi was underneath. " Hey, sory to wake yo, but get up!"

((Writers block got owned))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((ookies. You could... Wander aimlessly through the forest before coming out eventually at a beach, and find the cloak on the sand? And when you lift it, Itachi's underneath...?))

Itachi woke with a jolt and stared blankly at the boy, snatching his cloak back. "No... Mother, just five more minutes! I have all the credits I need yo pass anyways!" he cried, pulling the cloak over his head. He was too tired to recognize him, and he had just been dreaming of a normal day with his family, back when he went to the academy.

(LOL I'd pay to see him actually do that xd.png))

Itachi woke with a jolt and stared blankly at the boy, snatching his cloak back. "No... Mother, just five more minutes! I have all the credits I need yo pass anyways!" he cried, pulling the cloak over his head. He was too tired to recognize him, and he had just been dreaming of a normal day with his family, back when he went to the academy.

(LOL I'd pay to see him actually do that xd.png))

((OMG. I would do that, too. Then, like...

GLOMP HIM. Though he'll torture me in a pretty long 3 seconds xd.png))

((Totally.))

Hiro burst out laughing. When he stopped, he said "That was just.. !!" He said,almost starting to laugh again. But he stopped abruptly. "Sorry."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Itachi was still half in his dream, where he was being forced awake by his mother. "You need to go to school, Itachi, credits or not!" she cried, shaking him.

"But it's SATURDAY!" he yelled, pulling at the covers of his bed as she tried yanking them away.

"And you tutor the others on Saturdays! Now, get up!" he frowned and remained in bed, unmoving, as Sasuke poked his head into the room.

"...Big brother Itachi? Can you get up and get me some ice cream? They get a new flavor today!" Itachi looked up at his precious little brother and got up, pulling on his shoes and slinging his bag over his shoulder before taking Sasuke by the hand and running out the door.

"It's on the way to school!" he cried, running.

Back in reality, he mumbled all that he'd said in his dream and rolled over, pulling the cloak tighter.

((He can dream. xd.png))

((WAKE THE HELL UP!_))

Hiro sighed. "I dont want to do this..." He kicked Itachi. "It's tuesday!" "WAKE UP!" He kicked up sand in a different direction. He sat down. " I hate the forest. So many turns that you could get lost in."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Kanza saw Kihaku and noticed her bandages. "Hey Kihaku I was just making sure you were okay. I also came to mention that I really don't want to return to the Hokage to tell her we messed up big time so.... Good luck this that one, if you need me I will be at my house." He said with a grin before running off without giving her a chance to respond. When he got home he walked through the house until he reached his room adn took his pack off and he unwrapped the scarf from his neck and also the cloth around his waist before laying down on his bed. He through his wrapped arm over his eyes to block out the light from the lamp mounted in the ceiling and drifted off to sleep.

Kihaku sighed as Kanza ran away, and ran a hand through her short hair. "Well, I was getting to that anyways," she said, sighing again, wincing as her arm hurt a little. "I'll get him, and he'll owe me so much more for this... More ramen than I can dream." She started off to the Hokage's.

Once there, she hesitated before knocking on the Hokage's door. Almost immediately, she was let in. The Hokage smiled warmly.

"Hello, Kihaku, where's Kanza?"

"Um... I'll get to that," she said.

"So, why are you back so early?"

"..."

"Hm?"

"Well, we managed to find a bijuu girl, who got away, then a genjutsu with Itachi... To make a long story short, we failed the mission in the most smallest period of time, ever," Kihaku said, fidgeting.

"And where's Kanza?" the Hokage's smile faded, and his face hardened into a quiet fury, or rather an unpleasant frown that demanded both of the shinobi, not just one.

"He left me to tell you this, thinking he'll get away scott free," Kihaku explained, a feeling of triumph growing in her. At the same time, she feared the Hokage.

"You will stay here; both of you will hear of your fate." Kihaku gulped, but nodded. A shinobi that stood next to him gave her a disapproving look and disappeared to get Kanza.

((Thats just mean selling Kanza down the river like that.))

Kanza had just drifted off and had started dreaming when there was a knock on the front door, he let out a grown and grapped his scarf wrapping it around his face as he headed for the front door. When he saw the shinobi standing at the from door and let out a sigh, he glanced down at his headband attacked to his waist which was normally covered by his second scarf and then back up at the shinobi. "Well this can't be a good sign." The shinobi gave a chuckle before dragging Kanza all the way to the Hokage's office, as Kanza was led into the office he saw Kihaku standing there and his head dropped. "This just keeps getting better and better." He said as he got his footing and stood next to Kihaku.

((Well, it was mean of Kanza to ditch Kihaku like that. *flashy smile*))

Kihaku grinned when she saw Kanza. She couldn't help it; she just had to say it.

"Well, I needed you, didn't I?" she said. "Now you'll get part of the reward, too."

The Hokage silenced Kihaku with a Look.

((Punishment's yours, monkey wink.gif))

Itachi was jerked awake when sand was kicked into his face. He quickyl spat it out and rubbed it out of his eyes to stare emotionlessly at the boy he had met before, enraged inside. "...Do you all truly hate me so much that you'll even refuse me sleep?" He turned to frown at the still-wailing bijuu and threw a stone at her head, creating a bloody gash across her forehead. She instantly fell silent. He stood up and put his cloak back on, still frowning. "...You wants to tell me something or- wait... You're the boy from my genjutsu..." he blinked, eyesight still awful. He leaned in closer to see the boy's face more clearly before nodding. "Yes... Is something the matter?"