Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Kihaku rolled her eyes and dropped her smile. Huh. What's he smiling about? she thought. "Yeah, surprise. Right," she said. Stll very talkative. If I get killed, I'll blame it on him, for giving away our cover... If we ever do need one, at the rate we're going. We might take ages to do this stupid mission, she thought with a sigh. "Can you hurry up? The Akatsuki could be scheming something awful, not saying they aren't already," she said.

"Your going to like this surprise." Kanza said as he felt the air start to get dry and sighed as they slowly approched the Wind country. "You don't have to wait up for me." He said as he sped past Kihaku. I wish Hosuiko was here, but good thing she has something to do back in Konoha. He thought as he jumpoed from branch to branch.

Kitsune coughed a bit, her throat dry due to the intense heat. She was well into the desert now, scanning the landscape for a familiar landmark. After she spotted it, she continued following their directions. "At the limestone vein in the mountain," she mumbled, "turn east. Count to ten and then turn North. Enter the cavern and choose the path that's third to the right..." She did as she said and ended up in a rather large cavern with dozens of tunnels within. Landing and neatly tucking in her wings she slippen on her cloak, and began walking through the tunnel. It was so dark here, she couldn't see at all... But at the end of it, when she finally came out, there should be light. It was wonderfully cool compaired to the desert, letting her think more clearly. Surely, Konoha would be searching for the Akatsuki now that she'd messed up her mission so badly... She shuddered as she thought of explaining that to Pain. Well, that was fine. It was a ridiculously long tunnel; she'd have plenty of time to think.

Kihaku rolled her eyes again. Trust me, I won't... Or might not, she thought and jumped down to the ground. She stood up and felt the air; it was a bit dry. "Mhm. Yeah, I think I'll enjoy the surprise," she murmured. Finally convinced that no one was going to attack her, she entered the Wind Country.

NAME:Hiroshomi Koyo

STYLE:Wind

OTHER INFO:Is an assasain.

FAVORITE WEAPON: Long sword that turns into a whip when unlocked.

APPEARANCE:Tall, White hair with bangs covering left eye, wears an armor of complex buckles and plates, Is slightly scrawny, but powerful and quick.

Personality:Hiro is a charmer, hitting on women whenever he gets the chance. He loves to be in tense situations and life-or death situations. He has great willpower and is good at ignoring comments.

Sample: Hiro jumped from tree to tree silently, following his target. His target was an enemy ninja, who had assasinated a teacher at the acadamy. The man strutted, obviously proud of himself. "Not for long.." Hiro muttered. He flicked a shuriken in front of the man. He shrieked. "Not a very manly way of defending yourself, is it?" He said as he unlocked his sword and spun the whip around the mans mid-section. He pulled hard, and the man's upper half slackened and fell of, only hanging by a thread of skin.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

NAME:Hiroshomi Koyo

STYLE:Wind

OTHER INFO:

FAVORITE WEAPON: Long sword that turns into a whip when unlocked.

APPEARANCE:Tall, White hair with bangs covering left eye, wears an armor of complex buckles and plates, Is slightly scrawny, but powerful and quick.

((you need to fill it out completely, please wink.gif ))

(Who's controlling the Akatsuki? Or are they all just NPC's?)

((LoL, Akira was in the Akatsuki))

"... Urghh" Akira said stubbornish as the girl flew. A note aye? Lets read it... He thought. He grabbed the kunai and started reading:

I have gone to seek out the Akatsuki. I feel much more comfortable around them, but your training interests me. Do not come and find me, but if you're still willing to train me, I will be waiting at the destroyed Tenshi Bridge in one week. No one goes there ever since Naruto fought Orochimaru there, so it'll be a perfectly secluded place for this kind of training. Sincerely, Kitsune the RyuuYoukai

"Ahh, I see" He transformed into his full entei form due to some nerves. He ran so fast dust was behind him. He arrived to the tunnel. He started running and saw the half dragon half girl flying too; "Hello. I wanted to inform you that I know Itachi and Pain, I once was at the Akatsuki and I am sorry if I hurt you. Mind if join?"

Edited by Fella

((dragon? She's been in human form ever since you hit her. xd.png She looks like this: http://itachishippuden.deviantart.com/#/d2pf5z8))[/url]

Kitsune jumped as she heard the boy appear behind her. Did he have teleportation jutsu or something?! "I told you NOT to find me!" she hissed, charging through the rest of the tunnel before appearing in the middle of a large crystal cavern with a gigantic statue in the wall. Slipping on the damp stones she slammed right into a cloaked figure, sending her sprawling to the ground in a puff of smoke. Kage-Bunshin?! She thought as she pulled herself quickly to her feet and got into a battle stance. Why would Bunshin be here...? "Itachi-sempai? Pain-domo? Where are all of you?" she called out before remembering that her Akatsuki ring had a communication function as well as sealing jutsu. Forming several handsigns she ducked behind a crack beneath the statue, her thin and slender body barely making it through, and pushed her palms to the ground. Perhaps that boy couldn't get to her here... After all she was much thinner than him, and even she could barely manage squeezing through. She closed her eyes and tried making contact with anyone else in Akatsuki, the boy's footsteps echoing outside and adding to her nerves.

Edited by UchihaAce

Kanza jumped out of the tree and landed next to Kihaku. "Don't worry you won't be disappointed with this surprise." He said as he felt tiny grains of sand bite into his skin forcing him to pull his scarf tighter around his face, he pulled off his pack and fished in it for the scroll that contained his tracking puppets. At the edge of the desert he sat down on the ground and unrolled his scroll and looked over at Kihaku. "Are you ready to get this mission started?"

Kihaku sighed loudly. "Of course," she said slowly. "I was only sitting around, not paying attention to my own mission. I forgot what it was. What mission?" she said sarcastically.

((Post might not make sense. I'm fuming at my parents right now >.>))

(( I'll let you in if you do one thing PenguinOfPwn :] ))

"You know that sarcasm is getting old, this mission could get by a lot faster when if we just get along. Besides you won't last time this desert without me." Kanza said before making a handsigh and the area was filled with a sudden white smoke. The smoke was cleared by the desert wind to reveal a large turtle like puppet that had flat top so that you could sit on it. The turtle was large enough for atleast two people could sit on it since he had build it for him and his sister, Kanza climbed on top of the puppet which was five feet high before looking back at Kihaku. "You going to come or do you want to walk through the desert?"

Kihaku stiffened when she saw the puppet appeared. She cast a glare at Kanza, then quickly wiped it off, revealing an emotionless face. In a monotone voice she said, "Fine. Let's get this over with, then." She quickly climbed in after Kanza, disliking every moment. Sure, this boy's element was wind, but she hated puppets. A lot. They were annoying. And so were puppet-users.

Kanza noticed Kihaku's stiffness and raised a eyebrow. "Is there something wrong with you?" He said as he attacked chakra strings to the puppet and moves hands in a way that made the top lift up a little so that it showed that the puppet was hollow inside and contained close to a hundred beetle-like puppets that quickly climbed out of the hollow area and burrowed into the sand before spreading out in every direction connected to the turtle by invisible chakra strings as the top of the turtle closed back up. "Now we just have to see if those little guys find what we are looking for, you see since I can't control the puppets when I can't see them I just send them in a certain direction while I supply a constant supply of chakra. If the puppets hit anything solid besides sand then they send a shock back to me through the chakra strings." "Kanza explained as he twitched his fingers and the turtle started to move forward heading into the desert.

Kihaku snorted in disgust at the hundred small puppets. "How disgusting," she murmured with distaste. One reason I hate puppets and puppet-users are because of all these puppets. It's... So... Ew. They make them so dislikeable. Especially the human ones, she thought bitterly.

Kanza turned his back to the biting desert wind and faced Kihaku. "You know I heard that. If you don't like how I operate then you can look for the Akatsuki's hideout by yourself, have fun walking through this desert on foot." He stopped the puppet and gestured toward the ground. "Here's your stop right here." What is up with this girl, there has to be something majorly wrong with her. He though with a touch of annoyance as he waited for Kihaku to make her choice.

((sorry... I kinda forgotted))

The boy ran quickly. He saw her hiding. "Pfft... That old thing?" He mumbled. He broke some of the cracks making it larger. "I have experience with the akatsuki. Please don't do that, I can help you and I don't want to hurt you!" He said again. "You can trust me!" He then, again, smiled at her gently. He was fully-entei formed now. He had hard battlearmor on his back and he was black. Horns came out of his body as there was some kind of mask on his face. Red glowing eyes was revealed. Flames came out of the body as he was slightly red; "Believe me, trust me!" He told her "From the minute I saw you I've seen a beautiful dragon-girl. I wanted to help you at first but I really didn't know how, so I just... well... acted stubborn, which I am. But I swear I will never hurt you, please come with me! I can help you!" After he released what he said he calmed down and his normal body was more visible. "So? What are you saying?"

((Akira in his demon form:

Akira in his Entei Form

Just really slightly transparent so his actual body is really slightly barely visible))

Kihaku cursed under her breath. "Just because I said your puppets are disgusting, it doesn't mean I'm not comfortable with your, er, surprise," she snapped. Puppetmakers have so much pride in their puppets. Sometimes they don't even see the flaws of it. Hmph. I really don't like puppets, she thought.

"Can you please explain why you hate puppets so much?" Kanza said as he started to move his fingers again and the turtle started to move forward again. At that moment two of the chakra strings vibrated as the seeker puppets hit something solid and he figured it was a giant rock, he turned the puppet towards the direction of the little puppets while still letting the other beetle puppets search the desert.

Kihaku glared at Kanza. "Did I say I hated puppets?" she hissed. Can he read minds? she thought. If he can, I officially regret accepting the Hokage's mission, though I might not have had a choice. Kihaku crossed her arms and stared straight ahead, refusing to look at anything but the road in front of her. What a pest. Why was I paired up with such a pest? she thought, wishing hhis sister was here to keep them apart. I think I'd like her better, but I'd still hate her. She's probably also a puppet-user. And maker.

"No you didn't say that you hated them but you did say that my puppets were disgusting." Kanza told her as he turned back around to watch where they were going. In the distance a mountian in the desert was starting ot take shape and that must've been what his seeker puppets had hit, hopefully they got lucky with this mountian and found the hide out of Akutsaki.

" Dude if my brother doesn't come back with that money I'll scream," Hoshiko said to herself, with a sigh then went to find where he was " Oh, man I'll kill him first if no, one else does," Hoshiko said, then jumped from tree to tree to find him " Where on earth are you!," Hosuiko asked.

(( can you give us more info of your guy please? it's OK but it's small detail))