Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'm SO aorry, I bred a hope egg successfully but I forgot I was egg-locked and it was an auto-abandon. This is a violation of the rules and I won't return to this thread.

is this the one?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YPQ3c

unfortunately, it looks like it'll hit the AP in the middle of my night.

but maybe some others here will have some luck hunting it. remember, it says 4d 12 h right now, but it takes an extra day when it's been auto-abandoned.

Is there any special way I need to report the Hope dragons I have?

Just post here, including the lineage link, whenever you get a new egg and also when you name it.

Also please a reminder to everyone, please post your egg's lineage link when you transfer it to someone else, even if you already reported it when you bred it! It saves me having to page back to find the original post. smile.gif

Lists all updated to here.

~purplehaze

It saves me having to page back to find the original post. smile.gif

Lists all updated to here.

~purplehaze

boy, are you lazy, or what...where's that spork!!!!

only kidding, LOL. I hate looking for prior posts, myself. and if the lineage link is posted we all get to look smile.gif

Deb

boy, are you lazy, or what...where's that spork!!!!

only kidding, LOL. I hate looking for prior posts, myself. and if the lineage link is posted we all get to look smile.gif

Deb

i always try to post lineages, of course there are times when i don't think about it but that happens to everyone!

I am lazy, but it takes time to hunt up those lineages, especially if we have been chatty and they are three pages back. I get poked with a spork if I don't update often enough and then I get poked with a spork if I ask you all for help! laugh.gif

Can't win! wink.gif

I am lazy, but it takes time to hunt up those lineages, especially if we have been chatty and they are three pages back. I get poked with a spork if I don't update often enough and then I get poked with a spork if I ask you all for help! laugh.gif

Can't win! wink.gif

lol tis the life of a lineage mod!

Can't win! wink.gif

awwww, well I never did find that spork. I thinkn Zerhai is hogging it smile.gif

so, all this makes me think of Myst....wonder how he's doing!

Just post here, including the lineage link, whenever you get a new egg and also when you name it.

Also please a reminder to everyone, please post your egg's lineage link when you transfer it to someone else, even if you already reported it when you bred it! It saves me having to page back to find the original post. smile.gif

Okay! Sorry, I haven't posted the lineage links.

I absolutely hate it when you do a bunch of nice things for people and they're just like, you did that terribly, or they ask for more stuff. I refuse to become one of those people! Thanks, purplehaze!

Okay! Sorry, I haven't posted the lineage links.

I absolutely hate it when you do a bunch of nice things for people and they're just like, you did that terribly, or they ask for more stuff. I refuse to become one of those people! Thanks, purplehaze!

We love to give Ph a hard time, we love all her hard work! *pokes ph with spork for the fun of it*

awwww, well I never did find that spork. I thinkn Zerhai is hogging it smile.gif

so, all this makes me think of Myst....wonder how he's doing!

I always hog the spork! my spork! *hands daba another spork* a spork for you!

I PMed serendipitykai about my Hope egg over 48 hours ago and she still hasn't responded, so I guess if anyone else wants the egg...

If noone has claimed it by tomorrow evening i'll be happy to have it! cause i'm holding onto gifts for some others for a bit and they should be gone by tomorrow evening hopefully

I always hog the spork! my spork! *hands daba another spork* a spork for you!

I may go into hiding now that two of you are armed with Sporks! laugh.gif Or maybe I will just defend myself with a Spork of my own. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I may go into hiding now that two of you are armed with Sporks! laugh.gif Or maybe I will just defend myself with a Spork of my own.  wink.gif

Yikes! I'm not sure MY spork is big enough...

I do have this incredible urge to name a dragon "Spork-ing Hope", heaven help me.

Speaking of Hopes, here is the egg that Egwenna bred for Leigh:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lCtk3

From her "Fight Like a Grrl Hope" and "Save the Ta-Ta's"!

It took months, but there it is smile.gif It's not yet on Leigh's scroll, but it will be.

Thanks to Egwenna for being such a trooper and not giving up!

Deb

@eaturbyfill: we were typing at the same time smile.gif

Congrats on your ladies! And soon you should be able to breed your own Hopes biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

Welp, it looks like my pink was claimed and the owner has not left his/her scroll name...

OH and new Hope Eggy, if you want it PM me!

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

If noone has claimed it by tomorrow evening i'll be happy to have it! cause i'm holding onto gifts for some others for a bit and they should be gone by tomorrow evening hopefully

I'll send you the teleport link so you can claim it when you have room.

Hi. I'm not sure if I'll go through the trouble to get a CB pink, so I might not breed it. However, I would like to have an egg, if that's okay with you. I have 99 dragons and nothing dead right now. I use click sites, so the death of the egg is literally impossible.

Hi. I'm not sure if I'll go through the trouble to get a CB pink, so I might not breed it. However, I would like to have an egg, if that's okay with you. I have 99 dragons and nothing dead right now. I use click sites, so the death of the egg is literally impossible.

I have no problem with you getting a Hope dragon and never breeding it. I think there are a lot of people like that already. A lot of us keep a lookout for pink eggs in the cave, though, and post here when we get one to share, so you may be able to pick up a CB pink from one of us if you follow the thread closely. smile.gif I will add you to the wait list as soon as I have a bit of time.

Have we hit a lull in the Hope Production? Hay, why don't we have a day where we ALL breed our Hopes? somewhere like around the 20th, when all the release has vanished but you are not preparing for the next release! That'd be good!

Wouldn't it? Huh? Huh? Why am I still typing? Help me! Please!