Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Lucky you. Unfortunately for me I lack three adult dragons from reaching silver trophy.

if you ever need dragons i am more than happy to breed! and only require a trade on a few.

if you ever need dragons i am more than happy to breed! and only require a trade on a few.

Thanks for the offer.

Here is my first Hope dragon, Cape Good Hope. Unfortunately it turned out male so I the lineage won't be perfect (I didn't have a female pink available to influence it), but I do have a mate for it. (Whom I will be naming soon.)

Here is my first Hope dragon, Cape Good Hope. Unfortunately it turned out male so I the lineage won't be perfect (I didn't have a female pink available to influence it), but I do have a mate for it. (Whom I will be naming soon.)

thats ok, i have more than a few hopes that don't have a perfect lineage! admittingly i have acquired more as time went on but i still collect the imperfect ones and make zigzags!

My pink matured! Her name is Hope for Salvation. Her mate's name is For Hope.

I have been gone for the past week so sorry for an inconvenience.

I also caught a CB pink egg from the caves, so hopefully my unmated pink will get a mate!

My pink matured! Her name is Hope for Salvation. Her mate's name is For Hope.

I have been gone for the past week so sorry for an inconvenience.

I also caught a CB pink egg from the caves, so hopefully my unmated pink will get a mate!

Good names.

Presenting (late):

Esperanza-curacion (Hope-cure, spanish)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MKoEn

He turned out a he, but we'll keep him all the same.

I saw you didn't have a translation for his sister, Esperons que Parmi les Etoiles, which means "Our hope that is among the stars".

Presenting (late):

Esperanza-curacion (Hope-cure, spanish)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MKoEn

He turned out a he, but we'll keep him all the same.

I saw you didn't have a translation for his sister, Esperons que Parmi les Etoiles, which means "Our hope that is among the stars".

beautiful names!

I'm SO aorry, I bred a hope egg successfully but I forgot I was egg-locked and it was an auto-abandon. This is a violation of the rules and I won't return to this thread.

I'm sorry that happened to you and to your Hope egg. I don't believe in banishing people from the thread for making an honest mistake, though. Please don't go away!

Can you see the scroll name of the person who picked up your egg? If you can, you might try sending a polite PM linking them to this thread and letting them know that the egg was intended to be part of this lineage. Then it is up to them what they choose to do with the egg as far as naming and breeding, etc. Of course that will only work if their scroll name is the same as their forum name, and they may not be a forum member at all. It is worth a try, but if it doesn't work there is nothing more that can be done.

I can't see their scroll name, but it might not have been picked up....

it requires the egg to be past 4 days to even be seen on the ap, so it may be still waiting to be picked up.

If it can't be seen yet, then it's still ups for grabs. I'll keep my eyes open for a pink egg in the ap.

Does anyone have a CB male they could trade me? I was lucky enough to catch some CB Pinks but they are all gendering female. :c

Does anyone have a CB male they could trade me? I was lucky enough to catch some CB Pinks but they are all gendering female. :c

i'll keep an eye out for a pink egg, but i don't have any cb pinks at the moment!

I can't see their scroll name, but it might not have been picked up....

Actually, if you just lost it, it will not be showing up on the AP yet. I will keep an eye out there for it, but pink eggs are grabbed almost instantly when they do show.

I also discovered that auto-abandoned eggs take 24 additional hours to show up.

If the AP is at 3d 23h, for instance, the egg will need to be at 2d 23h, and when it hits the AP it changes to 3d 23h.

If you have the code, post it, I always bookmark that and keep track so I'll know when it hits, exactly.

Not that I've ever succeeded in saving one but there's always a first time!

Deb

Oh no! What's the egg's code? We can all keep an eye out for it.

serendipitykai - I tried breeding my hope pairs but they didn't get an egg.

purplehaze and YOGSCAST Dragon - I think you two are amazing.

AND eaturbyfill - As soon as my male hope can breed I'll breed one for you, if no one else has! (serendipitykai - my female hope will be ready to breed before my male hope)

Edited by sunnynight12345

I have two Hope dragons, but now I need a CB male as a mate for one of them. I caught 3 CB Pinks and they all gendered female. -facepalm- I tend to get females when I need males.

Is there any special way I need to report the Hope dragons I have?

Edit: I have a Hope egg available if someone needs it. Otherwise, I'll keep it and raise it.

Edited by eaturbyfill

Thank you, Zerhai, sunnynight12345, I already have a name in mind for it. I haven't influenced it, though.

My hope hatched. I named it Elpis Pax, both names are Greek. Elpis means hope and Pax means peace.

lineage

Edited by HimuraMai