AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont have any of them, but I dont mind. I would love to have one, but I can live without one :3

I have five. I cannot say they were a favorite. But still I collected them.

I have one Bright Pink adult and one Bright Pink frozen hatchling.

A good number of my (new) Pinks are decedents of my Bright Pink RoseQuartzHeart.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I have one from when I first joined! ^^ Named her Sakura Tsubasa....she has a semi-long lineage, but is thankfully *not* inbred. (I discovered most of the first ones I caught upon joining were inbred....*sob*)

...as an added note, why the heck would you release/kill a Bright Pink if you have one?!?! They're still BREEDABLE! They just don't produce any Bright Pinks. xd.png

Edited by aynessa

I have 2 - and adult and frozen hatchie, just as needed for my collection biggrin.gif

I still remember the great pink walls in both AP and cave... I didn't like them very much myself, and for them being female-only I needed only 2 of them anyway.

I love the sprites of the new pinks, though, and, with the awesome BSA they've got, I'm going to get a nice squad of them. Noone will be able to stand against my influence! xd.png

I have 10

3 are frozen hatchlings

I have 2, one a cave-born, and one a descendant of that cave-born after the release of the new pinks.

Edit: And i JUST bred the one, hoping to get a seasonal with her mate, but thinking someone might like a new pink which is a direct descendant of the old pinks...and find that the egg has been killed as soon as it was picked up sad.gif

Edited by Xyie

With credit to my grandmother who gave me her scroll, I have four adults and one frozen hatchling. They are adorable! smile.gif

Yup, I have one. I caught it right after they were retired as an egg in the AP. Either breeding wasn't takin away at the time or someone dropped it because they didn't like it

I love my bright pinks. I'm so glad I got them before they were retired.

I have 5 and 1 frozen. My old pink Speshul Laydee is a favourite of mine and the mother of 8 Silvers. biggrin.gif

ive got a couple

i like breeding them cuz u go and look who your eggs parents are and POOF theyre BRIGHT PINK xd.png

I have two of the old pinks and I think they are great - I like the new ones too, but the old ones are very regal looking.

I miss the old ones. sad.gif

I do too.

I got here at the end of the fading out, but hadn't joined the forums yet, so I just went 'Ew, pink egg!' because I didn't know that they were fading out, or how great the adults looked. I'm still kicking myself over that. >_>

I have two as well (my first being a gift from dragonsoup!) but I lucked out when I was attempting to breed one to turn into a frozen hatchling and got a sunset instead as I just missed the retirement by a day or two.

I only have one. And it's inbred. >.<

I hate myself for not being around when they were being retired. I would've grabbed more. :B