AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 4 Adults. There's Apolla, Azuraa, Kahili and Pink Suede Shoes. x3

I kind of like them better than the new ones in a way, since I think they're much cuter. New pinks are still pretty cool, though. BSA, FTW.

I have quite a few, 6 or 7, I think. The site isn't loading for me right now. I like the new ones too, but they aren't as bright and flamboyant as the olds. I'm glad I have these biggrin.gif

There we go, nice cave biggrin.gif I have six, all adults: Scheherezade, Fairy Queen, Enyastasia, JemimaCat, Alexiya, and Leanarda. They're quite cute smile.gif

Edited by wobster109

I know I do biggrin.gif

I have two adults (Lilyscale and Ridiculous Cotton Candy) and two hatchies (Softfeather and And I Guard Him)

EDITED because I apparently don't know how to spell...

Edited by Nightfure

An adult & a frozen hatchling. Wish I'd gotten just a few more. And yes, they are gone forever, "phased-out".

My old pink was my first dragon. I wouldn't release her for anything, even though i keep her hidden in a closet at the back of my scroll xd.png

I have 4 of the old pink adults and 4 old frozen hatchlings.

I would never say they are as rare as the Christmas Holly though. The old pinks were abundant in the Abandon section like the greens seem to be these days. They were not in any way special and were plentiful before the newer pink dragons came about.

PM me if you want to see my scroll.

The only eggs/hatchlings/adults i do not have are the 2 older dragons that are impossible to get. *sigh*

1. Holly Christmas 2007 dragon

2. Green "neglected/dead" dragon.

I have everything else though.

Edited by Galaxygirl

I've got three: Loofa, the oldest dragon on my scroll (she hatched and matured the earliest of my first clutch of four dragons), and her daughter and granddaughter, Love Shine Not Lost and Precious Love Shine (part of the Love Lineage).

I have to admit, Loofa's one of my favorite dragons. She's a sassy old girl~ biggrin.gif

I have some old pinks and I adore them. I miss seeing the bright pink eggs sad.gif

I'll be honest with you, I actually don't miss looking at the eggs that much. They were a really intense shade of pink - a tad hurtful to the eyes.

Though plenty of my Evil Project banners still have the classic Pink eggs on them if you'd like to keep a picture of the egg. smile.gif

i have 2 and a frozen hatchy

and i do kinda miss the bright pink eggs

they were fun xd.png

and oracle its killing me, wheres ur avvy from?

Edited by Gil212

Wish I did. Joined after their retirement, though. Oh well, they're pretty to look at when I come across them on other people's scrolls. I'll always wish for one for myself, but the new pinks are adorable, too.

Only EVER seen one on a lineage project, don't have one.

I would LOVE to have at least one, but I joined after they were retired...

Why and when were they retired?? When were the new ones released, and why can't the olds breed?

I've got five; a pink was my very first dragon! She's also one of the few on my scroll to have a description.

Only EVER seen one on a lineage project, don't have one.

I would LOVE to have at least one, but I joined after they were retired...

Why and when were they retired?? When were the new ones released, and why can't the olds breed?

according to my calculations

somewhere around last year?

my oldest new pink was Stolen on: May 08, 2009

and im preeeeeeeeeetty sure i got him around the time they were released...

they were retired and the new ones released at the same time

and i believe it was because the pinks srsly needed an update, the ap was ALWAYS full of them, worse then anything today, and i think dove wanted them updated...

and the old ones CAN breed, they just wont produce bright pink eggs, they will be the new pink eggs

I joined after they were retired too!

I all would enable for to receive one is bright-pink самку.

And such way is impossible?:

- to kill the frozen nestling without a name

- to revive it (probability small, but in fact it is?). I think, it will not be more frozen

- and to adandon and to catch it

I joined after they were retired too!

I all would enable for to receive one is bright-pink самку.

And such way is impossible?:

- to kill the frozen nestling without a name

- to revive it (probability small, but in fact it is?). I think, it will not be more frozen

- and to adandon and to catch it

Sorry, frozen hatchlings can be Released into the Wilderness, but not abandoned or passed to any person.

And once frozen, they remain frozen forever.