Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

First rare that someone gifted to me was a silver. The first one I caught myself... a paper smile.gif (wait is that one still considered rare?)

Mine was a Vampire dragon!! (a male)

I'm fixing to have a pair since I bit one, and influenced it to be a girl!

Are geode dragons rare? Because I got a pair before my Vamp.

My very first egg was an alt vine, I didn't even realise it was an alt until somebody pointed it out to me!

I don't remember my first rare. It's between a silver that I caught off the Rare Departure board and a blue dino that I caught myself off the cave. I hated the way the dino looked, and have long since released him into the wild..... Well, if you get technical the silver is my first rare DRAGON.

Just remember Vamps are/were considered rare. My first rare was a vampire caught about 3 or 4 days after I joined in '09.

Edited by boredsilly

my first rare was the first egg i caught, a white egg w/ yulexwhite parents. *looks fondly at Soulflight*

A silver I was gifted from a very nice person in another forum. He had incredible luck not only breeding, but also catching them and was kind enough to gift me a 2nd gen.

After that, I bred a couple more silvers and then ended up catching a bunch of dinos, papers and two CB golds on my own. o_x

Well, I'm not sure whether the Sweetlings count, but if they do, then those were my first ones.

The next rare I got was a Vampire that someone was kind enough to gift to me.

My first rare was actually my chicken Mighty Beast. The funny part was, I didn't even know it was a rare until after I picked it up. =P

Mine was either my adult green dino, my paper, or my chicken. blink.gif

Edited by Releneh

My first rare was a gold hatching I snared off the AP. It turned out to be a LiT hatchie and I returned it.

I grabbed a gold egg a few days later in the AP free and clear. *hugs Bronntanas* My next two were an AP silver (inbred and now living the life of a wild dragon) and a paper.

my first rare was an ice i just caught a couple days ago second was a paper i caught yesterday but i gave it away......

I guess a Black alternate. That, or a Cheese dragon. x3

Edited by Saskia

Mine was a CB Gold. I got it n my first four eggs, and that was something like two years ago when DC wasn't as big- I was so excited I was checking DC a lot laugh.gif