Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

I can't remember if it was the gold I gave to my friend, who wanted one in the worst way, or a silver I found in the AP during the glitch in the summer where they were breeding like flies. xd.png

Not so rares, but still fun finds, are the various dorkfaces I find in some of my lineages. biggrin.gif I had also found a pink Thuwed (sp?), but since I had no idea what it was combined with the fact that I didn't want any more pinks, I stupidly dumped it back into the AP whereI found it. xd.png

My first was a CB Gold back in 2008. I actually clicked it thinking that it was a silver, and then aslkfej;'d (out of surprise and glee) when I realized it was a gold. xd.png

This depends on how you define a, "rare," egg. In my personal opinion, my first rare was my Green Striped egg I picked up from the AP. However, if you don't consider that as a rare egg, then my Geode I picked up from the AP is next in line.

I haven't found any metallic eggs yet, but I'm a hunter! I will succeed...eventually! tongue.gif

I count Silver Blue Thunder as my first rare even if he is inbred he's still my first rare *hugs Silver Blue Thunder*!

Edited by Nuwame

My first rare was a CB silver caught off the AP when it was a gendered hatchling back when the AP had, at most, three things on it at a time.

My first rare was my Silver named Jeremie-San.

my first was a silver egg from AP, it gendered female and i named it Lily JB smile.gif

I started DC in January of 2009 and my first rare was an '09 Valentine but if Holidays are excluded it was an Alt Vine which I caught it March tongue.gif

CB silver named Arideth =3

2 CB magmas

2 CB thunders

CB Ice

2 Blunas during Mod Mayhem

2 Sweetlings

and I recently got a vampire DORKFACE!!! >w< I am so easily pleased

I caught a CB silver after only being on DC a few months. I was SO excited. I remember checking it compulsively, terrified that it was going to die from softshell or sickness, even though I'd never had one die that way before or since. Paranoia! tongue.gif

My first rare was either the Val 09 dragons, or a silver I was gifted because it was inbred. I got both around the same time.