Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

A Cb silver. I snatched from the Ap. (But then I traded it for a 3 golds but I lost 2 of those because I was a newbie and I didnt know what being locked was.)

Edit: This was a while ago when Tj didn't fix the ratios so the silvers and golds were abundant.

Edited by Xythus

Unless male purples are considered rare, then mine was a female ice dragon I named Aisu-chan.

my first "rare" was a Dorkface Frill that grew-up the very day Frills went "bye-bye".

It wasn't considered rare until then.

Wait, what happened to the Frills? I admit, they weren't my favorite, but I know a lot of people who do like them and there are a lot of dragons I like so I don't mind them.

My first 'rare' was my chicken. My first rare dragon is my current silver egg.

My Ice girl. One of the very first I ever caught - after the initial oops-killed-my-first-clutch-of-eggs-cuz-I-didn't-know-what-I-was-doing. Then a white stripey boy. Got several rare's now, these many months of cave stalking later. smile.gif

I have no rares. Once I saw a White Striped but I was locked. And someone else got it first.

A cheese, and I've been reflex clicking cheeses ever since wink.gif . I've given so many away!

So many people have said their first was a cb gold or silver. I have never seen any in cave drops, were they more abundant in the past?

A cheese, and I've been reflex clicking cheeses ever since wink.gif . I've given so many away!

So many people have said their first was a cb gold or silver. I have never seen any in cave drops, were they more abundant in the past?

Probably a bit when I joined (it wasn't during the massing of silvers/golds). But there were also fewer players. Anyways I HOUNDED drops so I could catch my first silvers.

Too bad I don't have that motivation study.

mine was an alt black biggrin.gif It was from the fourth egg that I caught on dc

My very first rare was a silver that I grabbed on the AP.

I thought OH WOW when I actually got it.

Alt black, 10th dragon I ever got.

If not, two Yulebucks caught right after the alt black (11th and 12th)

A Vampire, caught on the very first drop at midnight Halloween 2008.

After that, a couple of silvers caught off the AP Dec 11, 2008. cool.gif

Edited by jis99

Silver.

Thunder, from the trio.

Wow ruby, just.. Wow...

Golden Dragon.

Most likely an intercepted trade. sad.gif

Chickens yes, Pygmies no.

Chickens are rare, Pygmies are uncommon.

I just got a White Striped egg! Yay! Does that count as a rare?