Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

My first was my female CB silver, then my male CB silver, then the gold I found in the AP, and then my paper. The silvers were caught back before the re-spriting; I loved the old female sprite so I was really happy when my first silver gendered female!

I think my first was a silver, because my friend started me out on DragCave and he had an awesome scroll, so I think he bred me a silver to let me start out. smile.gif

My first rare was a bred silver called Argentrial <3

I caught it off the AP and was pleased with myself =]

Mine was a bred gold I caught off the AP

(Three quarters of my golds are descended from him)

Caught a silver soon after

Edited by brightheart

of the dragons I consider rare,

the other day i caught a split!

then i caught another....

then i gifted it to my sister

then she caught her own.... mad.gif

I got gypped...

If seasonals count as rares, my autumn seasonal was supposedly my first rare dragon to find. Not too long after, my alt black was my second rare dragon. Ironically, I was meant to grab a black egg so my female black would have a mate and I can try to get an alt black dragon, but when that egg hatched, my wish already came true.

Depends, I was supposed to get a silver first, but I missed it in a trade so I got a gold instead. At least later some awesome person gave me the silver back :3

split(if you count them, i caught 2 off the ap within 2 days!)A geode i caught then a gold!

Edited by rabbit153

My first rare was a cheese... Really rare, I don't feel splits, alts and so on are rares...

Second one was a paper. Few days after that I cought in AP gold and was really excited. Before month I checked lineages of my dragons and now I understand, why this gold egg was abandoned xd.pngxd.png

My Alt Vine

A couple of days ago I got another one yeah.

I also got a silver and a gold the day they were accidentally made common.

Also have all the Dinos except the red one.

Also have two Papers.

I have a lot of Geodes they seem easy to breed.

Edited by princess_serenity14616

Either my first paper or my first [red] dino...both were around the same time, and since the dino came from the AP (can't rely on the stolen date) I don't remember which came first...

Well if you count geodes as rare then mine was a geode. Golds, silvers, and holidays are technically the only rares.