Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

If alts count, then my first was an alt. black, followed by an alt. vine. They're both inbred but I still have a sentimentality for them. happy.gif Shortly after that I got my pumpkin and my cheese.

Mine was an alt. black and he was also my first dragon ever on DC! But then I lost my luck biggrin.gif

Mine was my Alt Black, Virtue Jester. He was my first black too. After him, I got a Vampire, and then a 09 Valentine. smile.gif

Mine was Blue Lightning Claw, my Thunder dragon from the legendary trio happy.gif

After her I caught my Vampire and my Bluna <3

I cought 2 sivers and a gold in 2 days, can't remember which was first.

Oh, and a paper.

*Checks scroll* I seem to have caught lots of my rares at the saem time, but I remember having 4 hatchlings...

A gold, 2 silvers and a purple.

Tiri, Tearc, Tinco and Khemir.

Tinco and Khemirs names are good, their elvish for metal and diamond. I thought they would have been taken.

My first rare was an alt. black. For some reason all the blacks I catch turn out to be alts and I had to resort to camping for normal hatchies in the AP. >.< No luck with vines though. =P

Mine was my silver- Dargent. I got it as a hatchie off the AP, less than a week after I joined (Yes, that means it was also my first adult. tongue.gif )

My first was a chicken. I remember I was IM'ing my sister at the time, while continuallly refreshing the cave, and was pleased to send the message "I caught a chicken!"

Before I came on the forums, a CB gold.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

I got a caveborn gold after, like, a month of living on the site! I was in shock. biggrin.gif

A CB silver (back in Sept 2008), who is now the ancestor and 'king' of my silver lineaged line. Around the same time, a CB guardian, which was a new egg back then.

A gold and then a silver. Both were gifts biggrin.gif