Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

Mm, my first rare was a silver I traded for. (Back when silvers weren't as hard to trade for... rolleyes.gif)

Hm, that's a good question...

*goes to check scroll*

Ah, seems that my first rare was my blue Dino. Stolen on Dec. 8th, 2008 =)

Edited by Alpha Gryph

My first rare? A Gold. It was a gift from a forum friend by the name of Anime. I named the Gold Albrecht Triplicate Granger and promised that his first Gold offspring would be gifted to someone else on the forum. But he refuses to breed. =P

FIRST rare I ever had was the Split egg....it turned into a hatchling but I ddin't have it anymore, I don't really remmeber but I think it either died or I abandoned it (i was sorta newb about that...before I even joined the forum, lol)

I had the same experience, got a split egg in the first few, but didn't know I could freeze the hatchling to keep it alive (nor knew any of the places to help raise them) so I ended up just watching it pass away, feeling helpless to do anything. sad.gif

First one that grew up for me was an alt vine (the first vine i got. And I sure like the sprite for it better.)

My first rare was my alt black. It was also my first dragon ever.

That reminds me of someone that had an alt as their first. They kept getting alts and assumed that they were regulars, so they tried to get on the alt list at TGT with 3 alt already. xd.png It took a little explaining to figure out what was happening.

my first few rares was 3 dinos, and since I don´t like the dinos I dropped them all. first rare that I kept was a silver that I caught in the AP.

I think mine was either a split or vampire...

*checks scroll* Actually it was a geode! Then a second gen Yulebuck...

Can't remember if I posted in this thread or not, but anyway;

My first rare dragon was also my first ever try in catching an egg via /abandoned/code links. It was also one of the first ever 4 dragons I got.

A Paper Dragon. biggrin.gif

My first rare?

chicken: Dec 10, 2008

After that it was a CB gold and 2 X-mas, on one day.

24th Dec 2008...

iam new here so all the rares i have r my first lol

they r

a conopy dragon (my freinds say there rare)

/\ its the only one thats hatched the others r eggs

legendary magma dragon egg

and a white striped dragon egg

/\ i was so happy wen i got this i got it by chance in the abandoned cave

sooo yeh those r my rare dragons

Edited by awesomedude1996

a conopy dragon (my freinds say there rare)

/\ its the only one thats hatched the others r eggs

legendary magma dragon egg

Well, the canopy dragon isn't really very rare, but congrats on the legendary magma as one of your firsts. That one is pretty rare!

My first rare was a silver I snatched from the Abandoned page - it turned out to be a male. smile.gif

A CB Silver in January 08.

I think they were easier to catch back then. If they weren't I have no idea how I caught her.

Also it's now been a year and she hasn't thrown me a single silver egg. mrahhr.