Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

Mine was a green dino or silver don't remember. Silver was a lucky shot on AP and dino was a lucky click when i was on the library xd.png

I don't really remember tbh. I know my first metallic was Vantius but I can't remember when I got my unbreedables or my first geodes, and I'm too lazy to check.

Oh, the same day as getting Vantius, I also caught this in the cave tongue.gif first (and only) CB metallic and probably my most valuable dragon to date.

Edited by Jimera0

=) Ice. Haven't been here that long... but of the older ones... Silver. smile.gif

Whichever one you choose to accept...;D

Well, I guess it was the '09 Halloween Dragons, if you count that. If you don't, then I suppose it was a geode, or a split tongue.gif I really don't have many rare dragons, but if they count, then that's it.

My first rare from the front page was a cheese egg

My first rare from the AP was a magma egg unless you count splits as rares.

My first rare was a Paper (one of my favorite hatchling sprites). I froze it because I liked the hatchling better than the adult and didn't know when I'd get another one.

Um... I don't know if this does count.

My first rare was Pink, the old one. I got one when it wasn't coming out from CB

so I think it's rare... if it's not, then my first rare is chicken.

Edited by qkrdbsk69

My first was a silver... I was on a chat on a fansite, and some really nice person gave me a gendered male silver for free. The day after, I snatched a CB gold. biggrin.gif

Silver. I ended up breeding them in masses and now they won't cooperate.

OMG just today i was reseting the main cave and i saw a cheese egg clicked and i got it so now i have a cheese egg iam soooo happy also a couple of days ago i got a white striped dragon egg

Edited by awesomedude1996

haha, everyones first rares are like, metallics papers and cheeses. I'm jealous. my first rare was a thunder. smile.gif

I don't know about what everyone else considers to be rare, but I consider my first rare dragon to be my first Gold. Caught it about a month after joining, but I don't remember if I was gifted it or if I just snatched it off the AP.

My first "official" rare that I caught myself was a CB Ice, but I'm not sure if that was before or after my friend gifted me a cheese!