Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

My first rare was a geode taken from the ap and traded an other geode for a split. After some timea kind user gift me my first (and only) silver female. My first rare caught from main page was a gold ^^

My first was a vampire, but not everyone considers those rare anymore, so I guess it would be a chicken, followed shortly after by a CB Ice. smile.gif

A Magma dragon was my first. ...and still my favorite.

I picked up 2 silver eggs from the AP last May, and they were my first rares. *huggles*

I hatched a geode egg only a few days after that.

Do splits count? Because I snagged 2 eggs from the AP a month later, after several failed giftings.

No others, but then again, I've been inactive for almost a year, without the chance to grab anything.

Still looking for golds and the recently released dragons though!

Are stripes considered rare? I got my first one last week and bred it with my red, so now I have two.

And last night I caught my first vamp.

If those don't count then I got nothin'. lol

(The other night I caught a silver but was scroll locked. I wanted to cry.)

I'm on DragonCave since February and in the first times I don't have been very lucky with rare dragons. My first rare, if I can call it so, was the vampire I got from the vampire gifting center about one month ago.

Then, within one month, I found in the AP: a vamp, 2 blunas, 1 thunder and last a split laugh.gif

i caught a Thunder May 3 and since then ive caught 2 Ice and 1 more Thunder:) now i just need a couple of Magmas

I got a blue dino. I didn't even want it, I misclicked it and then there it was wink.gif

It was either paper(Zeus of the Paper) or gold(-Golden Starlight-).

A geode I was gifted. (Iridesi)

The first one I caught (and so far the only rare I've actually caught instead of using gifts/trades) was my magma (Dynavox).

Mine was one of the Trio dragons, can't remember which one I caught first. I'm pretty sure it was a Magma, though.

My first Unbreedable was a Paper (Feb 25)

My first Trio was a Thunder (Feb 25)

And my first Metallic was a Gold (April 6).

(But the first Metallic I ever caught, on my boyfriend's scroll as a birthday present for him, was a Dusk Dorkface Thuwed Silver-- his first Metallic X3 )

in my mind: rare=metallic, trio, or unbreedable (not vamp)

so my silver, Phoenix Glowingcandle

my first "rare" was a Dorkface Frill that grew-up the very day Frills went "bye-bye".

It wasn't considered rare until then.

My ice. I luckily caught a cb hatchie while I was camping. I am mad at him for doing a failed summon, though sad.gif.

My first rare was a cheese. I got it as a gift. I think my first rare I caught on the AP was a bluna...