QueenSmudge

Sorting your scroll

How do you sort your scroll?  

795 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Custom sort. Frozen hatchlings are on the bottom of the scroll; males then females and then ungendered.

I sort them all by breed, but I don't actually sort them out until the are named. I have about 150 waiting for names right now. There are over 2000 dragons on my scroll.

The only thing I did sort before naming was my reds; I use the BSA a lot, so I like to keep them in order of when I can use the BSA again.

I use Alternate Custom Sort. C:

I set the dragons in the order they were released, with the Seasonals and non-dragons at the bottom of my scroll. =3

I have my own little sorting page. It's basically breed sort except any user-bred golds get sorted to the bottom.

Can we see, she asked evilly ? wink.gif

I use Alternate Custom Sort.

The adults and frozen hatchlings of the same breed stay together and I set the breeds in a color scheme. Can't explain it better. tongue.gif

Custom Sort with dragon cave wiki list. : >

i use growth as i only have 8 dragons to sort..... :'-(

(wish we could have more eggie at once)

I use a custom sort, drag and drop mostly. I am numbering all my dragons in their descriptions in the order they join my clan (scroll), so, my first dragon is at the bottom, and they go up in order from there! When I get a new egg, I just make sure it is at the top....

The exception to this is my wonderful little leetle tree, which I just picked up recently... (wink, wink)... It always stays at the very top of my scroll!

:3 Customsort for me, I have things organized by breed if I can, or by names and relation (because I name things after book characters sometimes, and I want to keep them together) so yep smile.gif I usually keep my rares towards the top so I can breed them easily 'cuz I do that a lot. tongue.gif

I use legacy custom sort. My leetle tree is at the very top, followed by growing hatchies and eggs and then my holidays with everything sorted by breed. At the bottom of the scroll, I have all my unbreedables - dinos, chickens, cheese and then papers.

When I started sorting my dragons, rainbow sort wasn't available. I wanted something similar to rainbow sort, so I constructed my own using the legacy sort. I have exceptions (breeds like seasonals or sunset/sunrise dragons, which have different colors within the same breed) sorted together at the bottom of my scroll, and I also have my holidays sorted by type and year at the very bottom. The only exceptions to this sort are my leetle tree, my Holly, a frozen red hatchling which I sort with my Holly, and my Neglected.

My eggs are sorted above them, and right after the eggs, my unfrozen hatchlings. Within a breed, I generally sort female, male, female frozen hatchlings, male frozen hatchlings, ungendered frozen hatchlings.

I change my sorting pretty often. Have yet to find something I really like.

I usually use Alternate Sort but for sorting in short distances I use Custom Sort.

Currently my sorting goes like this:

My little Alt Black Mascot at the top (Who's name I just changed from 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' to 'I Drink Juice When I'm Killing' because I'm in love with that song right now tongue.gif)

Leetle Tree

Eggs and Hatchlings

Special/Holiday Dragons

Dragons that have more than two different kind of sprites (Stripes/Seasonals/Dinos)

Dragons that have sexual dimorphism

Dragons that have more than one different sprite (Dorsals/Sunrise/Sunset etc.)

Dragons that just have one sprite for both genders

and Reds all the way at the bottom for easy incubate access.

Confused yet? I know I am. xd.png

If we could grab more than one dragon to sort I would definitely rearrange them but we don't so I'm not. XP

Used to custom sort, but then I got over 200 dragons and it became hard to remember where everyone was xd.png Also I didn't know who to put on the top...

Edited by zexion577568

Custom sort...

Let's see... I put my holidays at the top, then dragons that are special to me, then I group them by breed and then by the time I got them. IE my first pink is on the top, and any later pinks are under her. does that make sense? @_@

I use alternate custom sort.

My dragons are sorted by the date I got that breed and at the bottom there is sections for my sons dragons. They don't play DC but sometimes they want me to catch or breed them some dragons.

Custom sort.

Eggs at the top.

Hatchies underneath them.

Rare gifts next.

Then the pinks, magis and reds, that I use regularly.

Then my christmas ones.

THen my ordinary ones, favourites first.

Halloween mixed in around the bottom.

I sort my dragons by there breed and have eggs and hatchlings on top.

How do the rest of you order your Scrolls? In other words, do you put your Dorkfaces, Thuweds, D'Hennegels and Diors in their own little groups or do you just place them in with others of their breed?? Just curious about how all of you do it.

I do it custom but i try to keep those with the same family name close to each other if i can.

Edited by vythalax

Mostly by breed. The seasons that I have, all the Thuwed's are together but the rest are towards the bottom.

I actually made myself a bit of a rainbow, even if it doesn't work perfectly.

I would change it to the actual dc rainbow, but then I'd have to move all 67 of my cheeses... and that doesn't sound fun.

I have mine by lineages with frozen horse hatchies as markers. It's not as pretty as some scrolls I see, but it helps me find what I'm looking for biggrin.gif

by breed smile.gif

i use the Legacy Custom Sort to make sure the zombies stay in their place too wink.gif