QueenSmudge

Sorting your scroll

How do you sort your scroll?  

795 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alternate Custom Sort. c:

I sort by the date they were released. So older dragons at the very bottom, newer dragons at the top. That way, I'll get tons of chances to look at the new dragons instead of placing them somewhere far down where I won't scroll by often. I used to worry about how they looked next to other dragons so I would change it around, but by doing it this way I don't have to worry myself.

This gets changed sometimes. For example, I have holidays at the top, unbreedables at the bottom. I also put all seasonals and all stripes at the bottom, since there are so many kinds of them. I also pulled my trios, GoN, and tinsels up to the top. I might move the trios soon though. I put them their for convenience but I'm tired of looking at them. e.e Not sure where to put the tinsels yet.

I also might move the mints, because they're hard to see where they are now. e.e

On top of that, I sort by pygmy, drake, dragon. If more two-headeds get released, I'll push them up too.

On top of that, I have the "complete collection of sprites" in the first section. That means two adults, three hatchlings. (F,M,F,M,U) These are usually CB pairs too. Extra adults and hatchlings get bumped to the next section. It's in the same order of breeds, but just farther down the scroll.

Alternate custom sort.

I've got eggs and hatchlings first, with the ones up for trade on top, and the ones I want to keep beneath them. Then the Leetle Tree, then by breed according to when the breed first came out on DC, so the newest breeds are always on top. Within the reed I sort by generation and gender.

i use a rainbow style, but I like my rainbow better than the automatic one so I technically have my dragons custom-sorted.

I never really experimented much with the custom sort option. I much prefer sorting by breed because I like having the same types of dragons bunched together nicely. Hatchlings and eggs always appear at the top so I can check on them easily too. ^^

Eggs and hatchies at the top, then my leetle tree. Then it's lineages, personal projects, and 'series' in that order. Then it's rainbow, but I might do breed. BSAs go at the bottom. When I get more chickens, I'll make dividers out of them.

I use breed and alternate custom sort.

The dragons are sorted by breed with the CB first, then the 2nd gen... On top of my scroll are the still growing dragons then the grown dragons I still have to post somewhere, then my Leetle Tree, GoN and event dragons and then Doctor Who and EPIC projects.

Edited by Raistlin24

I use alt custom sort. Just a tip, zoom out of the page until the icons are fairly small, then use the pg down/pg up navigators while dragging dragons so that they can be quickly and simply moved around; particularly if you have a large scroll.

1. Egg/Hatchling

2. Freshly matured dragons or unnamed dragons

3. White Dragons

4. Rare dragons

5. the other dragons in the order of their released date

I use eggs, hatchies, my leetle tree, BSAs (well, only red, pink and Magi, since I don't use splash or earthquake), my chicken, trio (as not to forget to try summoning - still I do), then holidays, dinos, dragons for planned projects (excepting seasonal), after that, more or less by colour.

i use legacy now so i can find my tinsels with ease and everyonce in a while i click breed then redo all my legacy sorting

I use breed and alternate custom sort. With eggs and hatchlings at the top, then breeding projects, with the others being sorted by breed underneath.

I start with Color sort. After that I order by gender. From there I custom sort so that breeds are together even if males and females are different colors. From there if I happen to have a specific lineage scheme going on then I organize based on the lineage.

Then eggs and hatchlings at the top.

I just sort by breed. There are some parts that I think might look better if I added a bit of custom sorting to them, but I leave them be anyway.

I sort them into sections (and by breed within the sections): tinsels, holidays, discontinued, unbreedable, special lineages, CBs, and then bred dragons of no particular lineage.

But I don't sort a dragon into its place until it has a name, so sometimes newly grown up dragons hang out on top cluttering up my scroll until I think of names for them.

I will probably sort them into sections. But I am sorting them by name. I think it looks a little better and in context I know all about my dragons and dont need to sort them. But I only have a few anyway.

For now, I sort by gender using the custom sort. Eggs at the top, any frozen hatchlings, adult females, adult males, killed dragons at the end. I'll probably change it up when I get more than 1 of each breed, then I'll just clump by breed. wink.gif

I use Legacy Custom Sort, and I sort by sprite--each breed is together, male and female separated only if they have a different sprite, and then frozen hatchlings are below the adults. Breeds are sorted by the order in which I acquired them.

I use custom sort - arrange them by parings and offspring. Makes it easier to see who's mated with who and who their offspring are. So i just sort them so I know whats going on lol even if its confusing to others lol

breed, so much eaiser to find it although id like to have my tree on top to see the seasons, and my 2 GoNs on top to. smile.gif just for show!