QueenSmudge

Sorting your scroll

How do you sort your scroll?  

795 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use alternate custom sort.

Eggs go first, then hatchies. Then my leetle tree to divide those from the rest of my scroll...

Then I have three different sections: nicely lineaged, cave-born and then finally, messy lineages. They're all sorted individually by breed within the sections, too. I got rid of most of my inbred dragons when I came back (they were blacks, funnily enough), so I know the remaining few that I have...

I use frozen hatchies to divide the sections so that I can tell the difference. I did this because I was finding it too complicated when trying to breed, otherwise. I'd love to just sort by breed but when I wanted to breed my dragons I had to keep going back and forth to see if I was continuing a long, messy lineage, so I changed. tongue.gif

I use alternate custom sort.

Dragons not yet sorted are first. Then my Leetle Tree. Then sorted by breed, subdivided within a breed as follows:

1. CB Males

2. CB Females

3. Purebred

4. Checkers alphabetical by mate breed

5. Even gens that are not checkers

6. Stair or spiral

7. Messy

8. Frozen

Then, within those above categories I also sort by gen (low-high), where applicable.

The exception are my prizes, which are sorted the same way as my prize spreadsheet (by breed, year of progenitor, then gen. Even prizes last).

Well...in general, my entire scroll is sorted by breed, but I don't use the actual sort button. I used custom sort by breed, and then dragged everything that was growing to the top as well as the frozen hatchies that say "Welcome to Burning's Scroll."

And now I alternate custom sort when I need to drag an adult to its appropriate place on my scroll.

The only exception is that my one Zombie is right above the Two-headeds, and if I ever get a ND that'll go there too.