mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course Gyps! Sorry I missed the post before.

As I said, Elleth refused her new mate this week but next week I'll be putting her back with her tried-and-true bronze, so if they produce an egg it's yours ^.^

DARN!!!!!! Another bad week for my Queens... Queen Kultath wasn't interested in her mate, Satanath... hasn't been interested since they produced the Jr. Queen, Trith... Trith flew and no egg was produced with bronze, Amphith... Maybe I'll have better luck with with one of my 2 green females....

-waves- Just a quick update -- I have two one Pern hatchling, from Monaco Bay, that is available for adoption if anyone wants it:

A coastal waverunner blue hatchling, parents blue Jesseth of Pern and blue Tobeth of Benden Weyr Successfully transferred to Ldyfsh!~

A spitfire brown hatchling, parents bronze Khanth of Pern and brown Hath of Monaco Bay.

I'm online for several more hours tonight. If anyone still wants the brown, PM me!

Edited by infiniteviking

I have a sort-of misname...I named my new spitfire Elemental A.loth Vex of Pern, before realizing it was female >.>

She's part of my weyr, I guess, but I probably won't be breeding her except by request...kind of like Elemental Nevanth Vex of Pern, my male green.

Actually, now that I think about it, they're both the wrong gender for their colors, I should make them a pair tongue.gif

Sorry for the ramblyness, thinking as I type...anyway, new pair:

Elemental Nevanth Vex of Pern (cb male spring green) == Elemental A.loth Vex of Pern (cb female spitfire brown)

Edit: lol the filter is amazing...there's no . in my spitfire's name, but I had to put it there to make the word show up.

Edited by airaani

Congrats on the egg!

The egg from my BronzeXWild White (Snow Angel) never got influenced because I dont have enough male Pinks dry.gif

I need to figgure out how many pinks I need now that I reguarly need to influence for multiple linage projects.

I hope the little hatchie Genders male naturaly... otherwise I'll need to breed the Parents again and use her elseware.

Telgar has a new brown: whiptail Jadeth of Pern! He will be the beginning of our Telgar wing. Although why are my wing-starters in this lineage male except my first one, Kaiidth? Benden's Jesseth, Monaco Bay's Khanth, Xanadu's Elemental Vorrith, and now Telgar's Jadeth -- all boys. I keep running out of girls to pair them with. xd.png

Edited by infiniteviking

-waves- Just a quick update -- I have two one Pern hatchling, from Monaco Bay, that is available for adoption if anyone wants it:

A coastal waverunner blue hatchling, parents blue Jesseth of Pern and blue Tobeth of Benden Weyr Successfully transferred to Ldyfsh!~

A spitfire brown hatchling, parents bronze Khanth of Pern and brown Hath of Monaco Bay.

I'm online for several more hours tonight. If anyone still wants the brown, PM me!

Darn!!!! What does one do when their Blue Dragon decides to gender female?? There are not supposed to be Blue females.... guess she will hafta be "kicked-out" of the sands for being a mutant... sad.gif Back to the breeding grounds...

Hi again Dragonbreeders of Pern-

Sad days in Monaco Bay. The Senior Queen and her mate have failed to produce offspring three weeks in a row. Trouble is brewing... you can feel it in the tropical air. Jalith is making noise about allowing someone else to catch her next week... spurning her long-time mate and companion, Zorith. Will she do it?

Other wings continue to grow, as the Monaco greens produce offspring at a rapid rate. Their eggs, though perhaps of lesser quality than queen-borne, will still yield new dragons to beef up the wings that are necessary to protect the Southern Continent from Thread. If anyone is interested an any of these second gen or later eggs or hatchies for their own wings, let me know. I have all canon breeds available now, both from the Queen's line and from other, less nobly-born (but still clean, Pern-derived) lines.

RL still kicking my butt. Hope to see daylight soon!

Happy hunting,

Cat

Telgar wing has a bronze [fellfire] egg up for grabs if anyone wants it... Roselewth may also allow herself to be caught by someone else as well as we keep getting no eggs from her

Good News!

The Sondenth's hatchling who I feared would gender female, gendered male naturally!

He has been named Mitzvoth of Pern, and has a very nice looking linage. http://dragcave.net/lineage/vNE0

Once he is fully grown, I plan on breeding him to this Snow Angel, and If we get another female holiday special, that one will be bred to it.

Also on the sands: a CB BBW Green and a 2nd Gen Spitfire Brown.

I did have another Waverunner hatchie, but it gendered female.

I am also happy to hear about Jadeth of Pern as well. That is good news indeed.

Looks like we have a Third queen coming as well... Shadith gave off a gold[sunsong] egg. If anyone wants to have this egg as a possible queen let me know

*looks a own eggs, looks at shiney Sunsong Gold eggie...*

Could you hold it for me? I have four eggs that are about to hatch and I'm about to go to work... I can fog some of the eggs and then hope the hatchies grow up before I get back...

SQUEE! *hugs* thanks!

*goes to fog eggies who cant be aloud to hatch yet*

Edit: I now have 3 fogged eggs that will be insta-hatchies, two newborns and the lettle Bronze with 5hrs left before he grows up (he's at 4/4 ).

ESR, whenever your ready, I can grab that egg.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

Of course Gyps! Sorry I missed the post before.

As I said, Elleth refused her new mate this week but next week I'll be putting her back with her tried-and-true bronze, so if they produce an egg it's yours ^.^

Awesome, thanks airaani. smile.gif I shouldn't have any trouble staying unlocked, since I haven't really had time to hunt lately. sad.gif At the most, I might be in hatchie lock, which is easily remedied, lol

No Pern news this week, other than the dragons are wondering why their riders (otherwise known as me) are a bit more irritable than usual. If only I could explain to them what "The Real World" is, and why they should be glad they don't live in it. rolleyes.gif

Monaco Bay has a new spitfire brown: Loth of Pern! He's Khanth's second son and should be grown up quite soon. (Another boy, yep. xd.png)

Brown Jadeth has caught Paxeth of Telgar, and there's a new whiptail brown egg on the sands. If anyone wants this Telgar egg, PM me!

I keep missing you... I'll be online again at 4pm (Western Australian Time) till 5pm on a high speed comp, then online all night on my Laptop. I know that your in Aus... if your in the Eastern states then those times will be 6pm-7pm and later.

If your online at that time, PM me.

Hi Dragonbreeders of Pern-

I have a nice green green eggieeggie, even-lineaged grandchild of Jadith and Zorith. If anyone would like her, please let me know. I'm online now, and should be for another hour or so.

laugh.gif

Cat

Xanadu has some new dragons...

The hellfire bronze son of Harth and Morventh has grown up and been named Elemental Niroloth Vex of Pern.

A CB wild hellfire bronze male had been circling for a while, and decided to land and join in...he's been named Elemental Laroth Vex of Pern.

Xanadu's sole firelizard, a queen, finally has a mate! Duke Vexlement of Pern.

A CB wild waverunner blue has settled at the weyr, Elemental Plaketh Vex of Pern. He had an affair with a wild deep sea blue female but she left the waverunner blue egg that was produced behind, which has now grown into a fine blue male and been named Elemental Surth Vex of Pern.

I'm sorry, I'm finding the rules about sunsongs a bit confusing. I have a CB female sunsong that I named with a Pernese naming scheme without thinking. Can I use her as a junior queen, or would I have to replace my gold?

Xanadu has some new dragons...

The hellfire bronze son of Harth and Morventh has grown up and been named Elemental Niroloth Vex of Pern.

A CB wild hellfire bronze male had been circling for a while, and decided to land and join in...he's been named Elemental Laroth Vex of Pern.

Xanadu's sole firelizard, a queen, finally has a mate! Duke Vexlement of Pern.

A CB wild waverunner blue has settled at the weyr, Elemental Plaketh Vex of Pern. He had an affair with a wild deep sea blue female but she left the waverunner blue egg that was produced behind, which has now grown into a fine blue male and been named Elemental Surth Vex of Pern.

I'm sorry, I'm finding the rules about sunsongs a bit confusing. I have a CB female sunsong that I named with a Pernese naming scheme without thinking. Can I use her as a junior queen, or would I have to replace my gold?

If the female was descended from a queen, she would then become a junior queen. Any queens you have stay queens and you can breed them as queens as long as you want.

If you provide a lineage link so I know what I'm looking at, I'll tell you biggrin.gif

If it's a CB, you could replace your gold queen with a Sunsong queen if you wanted, or use it as a secondary queen like I did. Gold don't produce eggs very often, hence the new Sunsong queen option.

Bumping from the 4th page -

Also, my little blackBronze hatched into a curled alt!.

I'm almost tempted to freeze it without wings for my collection. o__o'

I need to start breeding my Wings. I've been so busy with my Element project. -__-

Oh, wow! Congrats, mishii! What a beautiful baby!

Its code suggests the name 'Eagle'... I often take the names of my dragons from the letters of their code. That one you don't even have to be creative about.

Wish some of that good luck would rub off over Monaco Way... breeding is way down, not sure if it is a general trend or just my scroll.

Healthy wishes send your way...

Cat

Edited by eldrec

I have a new Green and Brown!

Introducing Podmath of Pern and Fromerianth of Pern.

Fromerianth was about 20min (max) from growing up at the time I posted, so I included him. He's an Adult now!

I have no idea where I get these names... but they just keep getting wierder!

Edit: Adding them into wings

Monaco Bay Wing

Drahabanth of Pern ll CB BBW Green

Podmath of Pern ll CB BBW Green

Cavaranth of Pern ll 2nd Gen Black Bronze, Son of Gold Jalith and Bronze Ciemmero ll Wingleader

Sondenth of Pern ll 2nd Gen Sunsong Bronze, Son of Gold Cirnelle and a Wild Bronze ll Wingseccond

Taizeth of Pern ll 3rd Gen Sunsong Bronze, Son of Green Drahabanth and Bronze Sondenth ll

Mitzvoth of Pern ll 3rd Gen Sunsong Bronze, Son of a Wild White (Mistletoe Lucia) and Bronze Sondenth ll Wingseccond

Fromerianth of Pern ll 2nd Gen Spitfire Brown, Son of Brown Stettion and a Wild Granite Brown ll

Korigath of Pern ll 4th Gen Deepsea Blue, Son of Light Blue Heart and Blue Korigahn ll

Gustoth of Pern ll CB Waverunner Blue ll

Vesketh of Pern ll 2nd Gen Albino White, Son of Green Frillissa and White Verdent

Benden Wing

Bellanith of Pern ll CB BBW Green

Damuth of Pern ll CB Sunsong Bronze ll Wingseccond

Z'ergexeth of Pern ll CB Sunsong Bronze ll Wingseccond

Endureth of Pern ll CB Spitfire Brown ll

Farath of Pern ll 6th Gen Deepsea Blue, Son of Gold Faranth and Blue Rogeth ll Wingleader

Farenbeth of Pern ll 7th Gen Deepsea Blue, Son of Green Bellanith and Blue Faranth ll

Not in Wings yet

Kirith of Pern ll CB Sunsong Gold ll Not belonging to a wing yet

Ive also re-organised my Pernese dragons into wings on my scroll.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake