mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm... I would take it, but I'm locked until I give you that bronze egg.... xd.png I wonder how we should go about this.

Our Pernese Population is stedily growing, now having 4 Bronzes, 3 Blues, 2 Greens, a White and a Gold*

Please see note on the Gold.

Name --- Pernese Color --- Gen --- Breed ((Rider))

Males

Cavaranth of Pern --- Bronze --- 2nd --- Black ((Jacob))

Sondenth of Pern --- Bronze --- 2nd --- Sunsong ((Jordan))

Damuth of Pern --- Bronze --- CB --- Sunsong ((Scott))

Taizeth of Pern --- Bronze --- 3rd --- Sunsong ((Ali))

Korigath of Pern --- Blue --- 4th --- Deepsea ((Tristan))

Farath of Pern --- Blue --- 6th --- Deepsea ((North))

Farenbeth of Pern --- Blue --- 7th --- Deapsea ((Quae))

Vesketh of Pern --- White --- 2nd --- Albino ((Brett))

Females

Kirith of Pern --- Gold --- CB --- Sunsong ((Jess)) *

Bellanith of Pern --- Green --- CB --- BBW ((Jeana))

Drahabanth of Pern --- Green --- CB --- BBW ((Michelle))

Hatchlings

Pernese Color --- Gender/Influence --- Gen --- Breed ((Future Rider))

~None~

Eggs on the Sands

Pernese Color --- Influence --- Gen --- link --- Breed ((Candidate))

Bronze --- Male --- CB --- link ---Sunsong ((Seb))

*She is not an offical Queen Untill non-Cannon Weyrs are opened. I wont be breeding from her.

Blue Jesseth caught blue Tobeth of Benden Weyr early this morning, and there's a new coastal waverunner blue egg on our sands. If anyone wants this blue Benden egg, PM me!

Eragon, I'm still holding Vorrith and Suseth's bronze Xanadu egg for you. Let me know when you'll be able to take it. ^^

Gonna spend a moment here and update my Weyr lists.

Name ----- Color/Breed ----- Gender ----- Father/Mother ("of Pern") ----- Related to a Queen (Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONACO BAY

First Wing

Feyveneth (Wingleader) ----- Bronze / Black ----- Male ----- Jalith (Monaco Bay) ----- Y

Second Wing

Elementh (Wingleader) ----- Bronze / Hfire ----- Male ----- N/A ----- N

Valzath (Wingsecond) ----- Bronze / Hfire ----- Male ----- Elementh ----- N

Ellryth ----- Bronze / Hfire ----- Male ----- Elementh ----- N

Uacculeth ----- Bronze / Hfire ----- Male ----- Elementh ----- N

Ceriseth ----- Green / BBW ----- Female ----- Ellryth ----- N

Third Wing

Mneth (Wingleader) ----- Bronze / Hfire ----- Male ----- N/A ----- N

Dabumeth (Wingsecond) ----- Bronze / Hfire ----- Male ----- Mneth ----- N

Fourth Wing

Quynth (Wingleader) ----- Brown / Whiptail ----- Male ----- N/A ----- N

Dumath (Wingsecond) ----- Brown / Whiptail ----- Male ----- Quynth ----- N

Rather than collect anymore Caveborns, I'm going to concentrate on filling out these few wings with more color (gotta get some blues in there!), and eventually tying them into the First Wing, via Queen descendants. No clue how I'm going to do that yet, but I'll figure it out, lol. happy.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Good idea, Gyps! *does that too*

Dragons with dots by their names are ones who don't have established mates.

Benden Wings:

Kaiidth of Pern || blue, female, parents Benden's gold Faranth and blue Rogeth || Oldest lineage dragon for this wing

Wrath of Pern || bronze, male, parents Golden Ramoth and Brz Mnementh || Benden Wingleader

Logath of Pern || brown, male, CB || Benden Wingsecond

Gorath of Pern || green, male, CB

Space for CB skywing that I still haven't caught

Jesseth of Pern || blue, male, parents blue Kaiidth and green Gorath

Ksajith of Benden Weyr || superblue (Hfire), female, CB || Benden Wingsecond

Wisth of Benden Weyr || brown, female, CB

Dorceth of Benden Weyr || green, female, CB

Tobeth of Benden Weyr || blue, female, CB

..Rizoth of Pern || brown, female, parents blue Jesseth and brown Wisth

..Naganth of Pern || bronze, male, parents blue Jesseth and ?blue Ksajith (he must've gotten a recessive bronze gene lol)

..Oath of Pern || blue, male, parents blue Jesseth and green Dorceth

..Blue Benden egg, Waverunner, parents Jesseth and Tobeth, available for adoption

Monaco Bay Wing

Khanth of Pern || bronze, male, parents bronze Kelteth and green Irith || Monaco Bay Wingleader

Triptyth of Monaco Bay || bronze, female, CB || Monaco Bay Wingsecond

Hath of Monaco Bay || brown, female, CB

Ioreth of Monaco Bay || green, female, CB

Space for blue female who's not named yet

..Selinth of Pern || bronze, male, parents bronze Khanth and bronze Triptyth || Monaco Bay Wingsecond

Xanadu Wing

Elemental Vorrith of Pern || bronze, male, parents brz Elemental Wyveroth Vex / gold Elemental Elleth Vex || Xanadu Wingleader

Suseth of Xanadu Weyr || superblue, female, CB || Xanadu Wingsecond

Bronze Xanadu egg (Hfire), parents Vorrith and Suseth, successfully transferred to Eragon

Telgar Wing

Brown egg! biggrin.gif

Edited by infiniteviking

I'm gonna try and reorganise mine into wings...

Monaco Bay Wing

Cavaranth of Pern ll 2nd Gen Black Bronze, Son of Gold Jalith and Bronze Ciemmero ll Wingleader

Sondenth of Pern ll 2nd Gen Sunsong Bronze, Son of Gold Cirnelle and a Wild Bronze ll Wingseccond

Taizeth of Pern ll 3rd Gen Sunsong Bronze, Son of Green Drahabanth and Bronze Sondenth

Korigath of Pern ll 4th Gen Deepsea Blue, Son of Light Blue Heart and Blue Korigahn ll

Drahabanth of Pern ll CB BBW Green

Vesketh of Pern ll 2nd Gen Albino White, Son of Green Frillissa and White Verdent

Benden Wing

Farath of Pern ll 6th Gen Deepsea Blue, Son of Gold Faranth and Blue Rogeth ll Wingleader

Damuth of Pern ll CB Sunsong Bronze ll Wingseccond

Farenbeth of Pern ll 7th Gen Deepsea Blue, Son of Green Bellanith and Blue Faranth ll

Bellanith of Pern ll CB BBW Green

Not in Wings yet

Kirith of Pern ll CB Sunsong Gold ll Not belonging to a wing yet

I think I did that right...

Edit: Are spitfires and Costals officially aloud to be in the linage?

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

MONACO BAY WEYR

Name --- Color/Breed --- Gender --- Generation --- Related to Queen?

Element Kyrith of Pern --- Gold/Sunsong --- Female --- 3 --- Y

Luminath of Pern --- Gold/Sunsong --- Female --- 2 --- N

BRONZE WING

Citrineth of Pern --- Bronze/Sunsong --- Male --- 3 --- N

Zonlied Treth of Pern --- Bronze/Sunsong --- Male --- 1 --- N

Luminath of Pern --- Bronze/Sunsong --- Female --- 2 --- N

BROWN WING

Ardeth of Pern --- Brown/Whiptail --- Male --- 1 --- N

Lith of Pern --- Brown/Whiptail --- Male --- 1 --- N

Wild Evanath of Pern --- Brown/Whiptail --- Male --- 2 --- N

BLUE WING

GREEN WING

T'ryn's Lereth* --- Green/Earth --- Female --- 10 --- N

N'sul's Orminth* --- Green/Earth --- Female --- 10 --- N

Darath of Pern --- Green/Earth --- Female --- 1 --- N

Dornhath of Pern --- Green/Earth --- Male --- 1 --- N

Erith of Pern --- Green/Earth --- Female --- 1 --- N

Rezarth Rakath of Pern --- Green/Frill --- Female --- 3 --- N

Rezart Radelth of Pern --- Green/Frill --- Male --- 1 --- N

*Named before I joined this lineage

Hi DragonBreeders of Pern-

I've been laying low for the last couple of weeks... Jalith and Zorith haven't successfully produced any eggs for two weeks (this is a first for them - they've produced every other time), so any eggs on my scroll have been either the new blue or brown cb's or just ones to complete my scroll - I'm always afraid that another dragon will be 'retired' like the frill before I have a chance to complete their set - even though they were incredibly common and it is just shameful that I never gave them the time to mature!

Until I'm done with that (and I'm close...) and done writing a grant for work (due the end of next week), I'm a pumpkin.

So exciting to see so many great wings being organized on this lineage! And the exchange of eggs between the weyrs is nice... makes it a big family and more like the real Pern in the books. This is a really cool lineage.

Some time when I'm procrastinating, I'll try to post my Monaco Bay dragons up here... for now, just too tired of my computer. Writing is hard work!

Take care all,

Cat

ZephyrDrake, wow, I really hope the waverunners and spitfires are official -- otherwise I've totally jumped the gun with some of my dragons. xd.png

Your wing structure looks cool; I like how everyone constructs their wings differently. It adds variety to the lineage and also makes things easier. I see Klinneah is organizing her wings by color -- that's cool too!

In Monaco Bay news, bronze Khanth caught a rising brown today (adds Hath of Monaco Bay to my wing list on the previous page) and the result was a pretty speckled third-gen spitfire brown egg. That makes two Pern eggs currently being held here -- this one and Jesseth and Tobeth's blue waverunner Benden egg. If anybody wants either one, let me know!

Edited by infiniteviking

Spitfires and Waverunners are official!

Waverunners are BLUE dragons.

Spitfires are BROWN dragons.

I'm aiming to get grab a few more CB Hellfires as bronze mates for my sunsong queen - the one's I have are already named, and I'd like to get some CB Pernese Hellfire Bronzes. ^^ Faranth turned her back on the alt-black/bronze I tried to mate her with (I WILL get babies from that pair, one day). Saving Zir until I get a hellfire.

I jumped the gun too... I have two new males that matured today, a Waverunner and a Spitfire.

Introducing the new Spitfire Brown Endureth of Pern and the new Costal Blue Gustoth of Pern.

I'm locked, but soon the wild white female Sondenth has his eye on still will rise to mate, and hopefully I'll be getting another egg from them that wont get auto-abandoned... (here is link to first daughter's linage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LdAt )

The greens Bellanith and Drahabanth are also due to rise soon. Mebey they will be pursued my one of the new males?

Edit: The eligant white female rose to mate. She was wild, untamed, and Sondenth was fasinated with her. He pursued her along with many wild males, but he was both well trained in airial skills and was naturaly fast. He flew along side her for a full two minutes, teasing her. She knew he would catch him, as did he and all the other males. After they had risen almost out of eyesight, he embraced her, folded their wings together, and started their terrifying fall. Just secconds from the ground, they parted.

She glided lazily to the ground, gaining weight from her brood, and he flew triamphantly into the air, breathing brilliant metalic flames, puffeed up with pride, before joining her. They nuzzled eachother as the wild whites belly grew in size quickly, as only a dragon's could. He nudged her in the direction of the sands. She hesitated, she didnt want to run into a Domestic queen. He nudged her reasuringly, and guided her into the warm sands.

She started to pile up sand into a nest. She plucked Gold, Red and Green feathers from her wings to line it. She then laid her egg. It was a beautiful golden color, the same as it's Bronze father. It was a type of egg that could hatch into a Queen. But that was rare, so the chances were that it would hatch into a Bronze.

The proud parents curled around the egg and slept. Later that afternoon, the Green females returned from training. The wild white woke and ran to hide. She wanted to be there for her egg, but she was wild, she could not stay here. She flew away into the evening fog.

Sondenth woke to find himself alone. He cried and flew off, searching for the beautiful white who he had flown. He failed to find her. He returned and curled around his egg. He vowed he would raise it to be the finest young Bronze ever known on Pern. He would love him more than any other of his children.

Sorry, I didnt plan for such a looooooong story of the flight... but I couldnt help myself! I hope someone actualy reads it.

Edit again: It would help if I gave you a link to the egg.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vNE0

I'm thinking of breeding him to either my other Snow Angel of mating him to this years Christmas Dragon if they are females.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

*cries* Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern just refused my new CB hellfire.

I'm so upset I don't even know how to put that into Pern terms o.O

Edit: If I breed my gold queen with a sunsong male and they have a female sunsong child, is she a queen?

Edited by airaani

Yes.

And I'm sorry Elleth refused her new suiter. I can breed you a PB or part bred hellfire if you wanted...

I just bred the parents of this one -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/6prF It was a Sunsong and I AP'd the egg for someone else to enjoy, but I'd be happy to breed them for anyone if they wanted.

In Pernest Terms... Pure BronzeXSuperblue AND one of my CB Pernese Bronzes is in the linage.

Thanks Zephyr, but I'll probably just put her back with her old mate until I nab and raise a male sunsong.

Edit: or, since I just saw that spitfires were added, I could put her with my new male CB spitfire

Edited by airaani

Some new blood has found its way to Monaco Weyr, and we finally have some blues!

Introducing the new Weyrlings:

Spith of Pern, Spitfire

Firth of Pern, Spitfire

Coath of Pern, Coastal Waverunner

Waveth of Pern, Waverunner

And the wild Daydreams blues have given me an egg.

airaani, yes a female sunsong child from your queen would become a queen.

Zephyr, that egg is so pretty (and your story was great!). ^^

Elemental Morventh Vex of Pern flew the green his mother picked out for him when she matured today, and they got along swimmingly. The green was named Elemental Harth Vex of Pern, and a bronze egg is now warming on the sands at Xanadu weyr.

This gives me two official pairs:

Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern (senior queen) == Elemental Wyveroth Vex of Pern (bronze)

Elemental Morventh Vex of Pern == Elemental Harth Vex of Pern

Edited by airaani

Our Xanadu Wing egg has grown into the lovely: Tranitharanth of Telgar Weyr

[pronounced Tranith-aranth]

We hope to see him or her rise and find their mate to continue the line. Many thanks Xanadu

Thanks Mishii.

One question though: I know that the Costal Waverunners are Blues... but are Spitfires Blues or Browns?

Argument for Blue

They have blue markings

They have blue fire

Argument for Brown

Their Body is brown

They are a Desert Breed

We dont have enough Brown Breeds

Lets Vote if Mishii doesnt already know what she wants them to be.

My Vote: Brown

Spitfires and Waverunners are official!

Waverunners are BLUE dragons.

Spitfires are BROWN dragons.

smile.gif

I seem to have missed that... Sorry.

I'm gonna need to get more Greens soon... my green girls keep giving me bronze and Blue eggs!

Although I'm still on hold for Fort, I'd like to put in a request for Xanadu. airaani has access to my scroll if needed, so I don't think a drop would be a problem, if it's okay with you airaani. happy.gif

I would like to request an egg!

Weyr: Xanadu

Pair: Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern x _________ (doesn't matter)

Intend to freeze: No way! smile.gif

Hi mishii. I'm still here! lol I'm just requoting this, since the first post hasn't been added yet. I know you're busy, so no rush. Just keeping it from getting buried. smile.gif

airaani, is this okay with you? If not, just let me know. happy.gif