mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Dragonbreeders of Pern-

Jalith and Zorith rose for another successful mating flight last night. I haven't received a reply from the member who requested their next bronze egg, so I'm putting it up for adoption to whomever would like it. (I'll keep that person lined up for the next one - sorry!)

PM me if you'd like a 2nd gen HF Bronze from the Monaco Bay senior queen.

Have a good afternoon All,

Cat (eldrec) smile.gif

hey, quick note on the dragon breeds: Apparently the Glories are only breedable with themselves and the ochredrakes. :/ So I guess they're out. D:

As for the non-canon colors, I originally included them just so that there was more of a variety of dragons to choose from, as some of the breeds are hard to get, but that original list was made before the last few releases, so it's a bit easier to get mates. I'm still not sure if I'm going to cut out the non-canon colors (any dragons already named may continue to breed and be part of the lineage, in the event that I change the breeds). And of course, all of you are more than welcome to influence the breeds to be canon (female gold/green, male everything else) if you so choose.

blarg, dealing with my summer midterms, so sorry if I'm a bit spotty here in the forums. I should be back full-timish soon .___.;

Gyps, I DID have a CB pebble that I was planning on using, but it gendered male, so I'm using it for a diffrent linage. Cause I'm not likley to get a gold anytime soon, I may as well start increesing the population.

I'm planing to use: Bronze, Brown, Blue, White, Purple and Red breeds as Males; Gold, Green, Pink and Grey breeds as Females.

((The following is for my dragons, I'm not telling anyone else they have to use this)

I would think that pink females would be seen as just somthing to breed with by the males. It has a low rank, and they don't form a permanant pair, and the same would go for grey breeds.

Green breeds would only form permanant pairs with lower ranking males, so Blues, Whites, Purples and Reds. If they were to mate with a Brown or Bronze, it would just be a fling.

Golds would only form a pair with Bronzes and Browns, and ONLY if they lay a Gold egg.

When I'm unlocked again, I'll go hunting for a coupple of CB pebbles. I also have severel CB pairs of green dragons, so I could breed some 2nd gens. I also need a CB male Red to go with my female, then I can have some 2nd gen Red males for the pinks to mate with once the males have the greens to pay attention too.

Hey mishii, I mentioned it before, but once we get this all sorted and such (Names, colors, weyrs, etc.), I would really encourage a thread wipe. You can ask _Z_ to make it where 3 or 4 of your posts are the very first ones in the thread, then use those to organize all of the needed info. Just give her a specific day, then warn everyone in the thread when it will be, so we can save any needed info from our posts.

If you need some help getting things organized/formatted, let me know. I've had experience running/helping with past Lineages. My computer issues aren't solved yet, but the formatting and stuff I can do offline, then PM you when I have a few moments online.

Edited by Gyps13

any bronze is good at the moment. Since Roslewth ignores all possibly attempts at mates.

I'm also starting my own branch of Firelizards, using my two heads Mayranth of Telgar and one of my CB males

Meet Solrath the first green Pernese dragon on my scroll. Shall be attempting him and Roselewth one day I hope

We also now have bronze Igorath

A lot of dragons seem to be maturing today.

Ne female to add to this: Alianath

Our first female green yay

she seems to be taking some interest in one of the wild bronze males. The same one who attempted to mate with Roselewth but had a direct refusal

So when she grows up I'll be letting him fly to mate with Alianath...

When Roselewth is ready to mate though, she shall be flown with: Igorath Our newest bronze

Hopefully he'll be the mate she dreams of

My "queen", Element Kyrith of Pern, is descended from the Monaco Bay queen.

These other dragons are wild, so to speak, but some of their bebehs might be interested in joining the wing:

Rezart Radelth of Pern --- Green --- Male --- CB

Rezart Rakath of Pern --- Green --- Female --- Lineage

Darath of Pern --- Green --- Female --- CB

Dornhath of Pern --- Green --- Male --- CB

Erith of Pern --- Green --- Female --- Lineage

Lith of Pern --- Bronze --- Male --- CB

Ardeth of Pern --- Bronze --- Male --- CB

Edited by klinneah

Klinneah, so you're the one who got the name "Ardeth of Pern"! I tried to name one of my dragons that and it was already taken. xd.png

Two failed flights for me today. 1 egg I didn't want/keep, and 1 "No Egg". sad.gif

Ista's queen rose to fly today, a day or so later than usual and was caught by bronze Falloth. Unexpectedly they didn't have a successful flight. Seems she was moody. xd.png

However there are several new hatchlings running about, a few greens and a little bronze. ( all are CB)

I was finally able to breed a gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/54BX for my wing in Honshu Weyrhold. I have influenced it to be female and hopefully my bronze Branth of Pern will like her.

Very nice!!!! Honshu is proud to welcome the new little Gold!!! smile.gif

Congrats Dreamer and Eragon! /cheers

Faranth is having a dry spell. She hasn't laid a single egg since the blue that was transfered to IV's wing. *glares at Faranth* Stop being so stubborn!

Congratulations, Eragon and Dreamer! biggrin.gif Eragon, are you online today? I caught another CB bronze.

Mishii, here's hoping my Kaiidth gets a half-brother or half-sister soon. cool.gif

Congrats Eragon and Dreamer! biggrin.gif

Monaco has a new brown in the Weyr, a whiptail named Quynth of Pern. Currently he doesn't belong to a specific wing, so he's hanging out with Elementh until they decide which greens or golds (sunsongs) they want to settle down with. happy.gif

My gold has now grown... My I introduce Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern

So I'm wondering at this point...am I allowed to start the last unnamed canon weyr, or should I ask someone to adopt me into their weyr, or what?

I think we might actually have a canon Weyr available. Skyline never got back to me and hasn't been around in the thread at all. There is also the "canon" weyr that was never named in the books, and was only hinted at. I believe that someone had asked to start the former (Igen), and if they do still want that, you could that the unnamed canon Weyr, and for now that would be the last of they Weyrs. I'll have to check back through the thread to double check on the order of the requests and such, but I think that the above is correct. >>;

I totally never noticed that Skyline had never gotten Igen started. Blarg, sorry.

btw, congrats biggrin.gif Yaaay, Elemental Pernese dragons!

Eragon, I'm on the IRC.

..and now off. xd.png Someday we will get you a bronze egg. Someday!!!

*edit* Update: Kaiidth will be able to rise again tomorrow and we're hoping that green Gorath will pursue her. Wrath's Benden wing is also seeking a CB skywing an additional blue dragon to add to its ranks.

Meanwhile, Zair and Beauty of Harper Hall have collaborated to the tune of one new fire-lizard egg, which I'm keeping to increase the line. smile.gif Several wild fire-lizards have already expressed interest in contributing to its upbringing.

Edited by infiniteviking

My Monaco Bay Wing has lots of new babies! There is the Ungendered Pink Child Of Cavaranth and Cariath, the ungendered Deep Sea Blue hatchling, and the newly hatched Sunsong Bronze Hatchling.

There is also a BBW Green Egg Hatching!

I am also intending on going cave hunting for a new CB Sunsong Bronze egg. It will be mated to a CB HFire first, then it's offspring mated to my 2nd gen Sunsong (with a Hfire mother), then he will be used in this linage.

Wahhh you have NO idea just how obsessed I am with the Dragonriders of Pern series. I actually named several of the dragons on my scroll after the name format that Anne McCaffrey used smile.gif

I'm going to go back and read and see just how I can participate and update but I definitely want to be a part of this lineage

Wahhh you have NO idea just how obsessed I am with the Dragonriders of Pern series. I actually named several of the dragons on my scroll after the name format that Anne McCaffrey used smile.gif

I'm going to go back and read and see just how I can participate and update but I definitely want to be a part of this lineage

All you have to do is request to receive an egg from any of the Weyrleaders here, and name the offspring accordingly (-th ending names, and the suffix "of Pern")