mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is no Eastern weyr in the lineage yet, is there? (Later renamed the Monaco Weyr) If I do the appropriate research and catch the appropriate CB Pair, may I be the Weyrleader there?

We already have Monaco Bay Wery, but if you like you can request an egg from the Weyrleader and create your own Monaco Bay wing. ^^

My mistake, I completely missed the Monaco Bay Weyr smile.gif

I would like to request an egg!

Weyr: Benden

Pair: Faranth & (Unsure of who Faranth's mate is)

Intend to freeze: No

Did I do it right? ><

Edited by Pryanka

My mistake, I completely missed the Monaco Bay Weyr smile.gif

Pair: Faranth & (Unsure of who Faranth's mate is)

Did I do it right? ><

Yep, that was correct!

Currently Faranth doesn't have a permanent mate. She has not produced a gold on any of her previous mating flights. >.< Stubborn dragon! Next on the list of potential mates is Rogeth of Pern (CB Deepsea/Blue). She already flew this week, so I'll try for you next week ^^

Sounds lovely, thank you!

So each person who Imprints with an egg then starts up their own Wing, yes?

I can make some little buttons for your lineage in the next few days smile.gif I need to brush up on Photoshop Skills

Sounds lovely, thank you!

So each person who Imprints with an egg then starts up their own Wing, yes?

I can make some little buttons for your lineage in the next few days smile.gif I need to brush up on Photoshop Skills

That's pretty much how it's kind of evolved. You get an egg from a Weyr (or multiple Weyrs if you like) and then collect various dragons of different colors (bronze, brown, blue, green, etc) and use them to create a wing, or just breed whatever you like as long and you use the "of Pern" in any official offspring. There's a post in the last few pages that kind of outlined what some of us have been doing, but my internet is spotty right now - I just got booted 3 times in a row - so I'll try to go find it but I can't promise my internet will cooperate. xd.png

I'll find it, don't worry smile.gif Thanks for putting up with me! And I hope Faranth's next mating flight's successful

I need some more Dragons that are actualy decendant from the Golds!

Pair: Senior

I dont mind if it's not a Gold... but I dont mind getting one either.

If it's not a Gold, can I put it into my current Wing, or Do I start a New Benden Wing?

I;mm open to requests as I have several dragons, including a somewhat strange fire lizard with two heads.... if anyone could possibly breed or catch for me a two headed fire-lizard that's only 2nd gen or CB that would be great..

Mayrath of Telgar pines for a mate...

Green Alianath rose for a mate and was caught by a wild bronze... no eggs sadly were resultant

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

I need some more Dragons that are actualy decendant from the Golds!

Pair: Senior

I dont mind if it's not a Gold... but I dont mind getting one either.

If it's not a Gold, can I put it into my current Wing, or Do I start a New Benden Wing?

happy.gif

I'll add you guys to my list....

And I guess it would be nice to start a new Bendan wing.

Yaaay, lineage is spreading biggrin.gif

Ok, I'll start a New Benden Wing! And in that case... I realy hope for a Gold, cause It's a lot easyer to start a Wing with a Gold than a Bronze/Brown/Blue/Green ext

The Pink Hatchie just gendered Female!

Indroducing Cecilith of Pern, Daughter of Cavaranth and Cariath of Pern, Grandaughter of the Gold Queen Jalith of Pern.

hmmm, My wing seems to be growing!

Mishii: yeah, the hinted-at unnamed canon weyr was the one I meant...then it wouldn't matter that my dragons aren't named after canon dragons ;^.^

Blue deepsea Kaiidth was caught by green Gorath today, and there's a new blue egg on our sands.

If anyone wants this Benden egg (parents blue Kaiidth and green Gorath, grandparents gold Faranth and blue Rogeth), PM me!

The Pink Cecilith rose to mate today, and was egarly persued by the Albino White Vesketh. The other two males did not persue her because one is her father and the other knew that Vesketh had high hopes of fathering her children, and respected the older male.

Unfortunatly, when Vesketh caught Cecilith, she turned on him and mauled him. He was unsucsessful in his attempts and is out of action until his wounds heal. Cecilith said she had NO interest in him and would NEVER mate with him.

The Deep Sea Blue Korigath is worried she will maul him too, but hopes that he may be able to woo her, come her next flight.

No new linaged eggies tonight sad.gif

The currently weyrless Elemental Elleth Vex of Pern rose today. She was pursued by a spring green male, and while she seemed to like him, no egg was produced.

Hi Dragonbreeders of Pern-

One of my Pern-lineaged green (wwb) dragons gendered male (in spite of influence): http://dragcave.net/lineage/MkBc

If anyone would like him, give me a PM. I'll try to coordinate a transfer of him to someone else's scroll, as I don't really want male greens in my Pern lineage.

Jalith and Zorith's last eggie ended up staying on my scroll, but they now have another (Sorry, Dragonmage, PM me, and we'll try to get it onto your scroll asap).

I'll put a Monaco Weyr dragon update up in the next day or so... I'm at work right now and can't spend the time being as organized as that will require. Our population is growing!

Have a good day,

Cat

Eldrec, PMd you! smile.gif

Question about Hfire wyverns: the males are bronzes, but are the females bronzes also, or are they blues?

Roselewth and bronze Igorath rise soon for another flight now that their first born bronze son, Mneranaroth of Telgar is old enough to look after himself. He is eying one of the green females personally and hopes to help start our bronze wing with him as the Wingleader's dragon

HOORAY

Eragon, does Roselewth have more than one mate? I'd like to request an egg from her, but would rather it wasn't an amphiptere.

(I still have a Hfire for you! xd.png)