The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Yep smile.gif, this is a half-blood Tempest example Tempest Yacri ^^ .

But you could also have, for example, a pure 3rd gen. Skywing (which is not Tempest) and breeding it with a Tempest and the offspring is a half-blood as well biggrin.gif .

This counts for all of our half-bloods, as long as they have only Tempest breeds (Water, Storm, Deep Sea, Skywing, Electric, Bluna and Thunder) in their lineage .

Greetings, Shi happy.gif

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Understood. Thank you.

You're welcome =3 !

Greetings, Shichibi happy.gif

No I didn't add any of them yesterday, my net was not cooperative. But I'll make sure to only add those who are really Tempests.

I've been adding my dragons and I'm afraid I made a mistake. Would somebody please correct it? Tempest Eso is male and I think I marked him as female. (After all the refusals, he deserved that!)

Name: Tempest Eso

Breed: storm

Generation:2

Mother: Tempest Hermia

Father: Tempest Oberon

Also, in Tempest Ejjel Erkezem 's sheet, I wrote the mother as Tempest Tengermelyi Zivatar but before I could've written (not real Tempest) there, I sent it by accident. The father is a real Tempest so no other problem should be there with Tempest Ejjel Erkezem.....

Name: Tempest Ejjel Erkezem

Breed: deepsea

Generation:3

Mother: Tempest Tengermelyi Zivatar (not real Tempest)

Father: Valaki Vegtelen Tempest

Thank you!

Edited by Darth Krande

Oh my goodness I have not been here in forever!

I would have another little tempest to add... but I accidentally named the little CB water wrong.

*headdesk*

I think I'm going to start Tempest-ing again though. ^.^

I'm getting closer to my First Gen for my Tempest Marut breeding project.

I have Rudra and all the Maruts (Indian Storm demons) represented, and all but one have mates. I only need one CB Thunder male to finish out the first gen, then I can start breeding.

The plan is to breed out an even fifth gen Tempest that encompasses all the Tempest breeds.

I'm getting closer to my First Gen for my Tempest Marut breeding project.

I have Rudra and all the Maruts (Indian Storm demons) represented, and all but one have mates. I only need one CB Thunder male to finish out the first gen, then I can start breeding.

The plan is to breed out an even fifth gen Tempest that encompasses all the Tempest breeds.

Well, I wanted to keep it a secret, as a surprise for this lineage, but since I'm so far right now happy.gif :

I'm also working on an even generation Tempest with all our breeds in it smile.gif, they are also specially named, beginning with the letter A (first gen.) to the letter F (6th gen.)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x306/Shichibi/TempestGaiaCharthowfarnamesdescription5.png biggrin.gif !

Yes, I know that it's not a Gaia (neither a letter G tongue.gif), I just added it for fun xd.png, I also do have male and female from some of the 2nd, 3rd and the 4th gen. ^^, too .

If someone wants an egg from one of the pairings, just shoot me a PM (best is my normal account Shichibi) smile.gif .

A view of them are not in the spreadsheet, I think, which I will adding later .

Greetings, Shichibi happy.gif

Tempest Aasc, CB female water

Tempest Vasht, 2nd-gen female water (mother: CB skywing "Pyrohydra's Amphiptere"; father: CB water "The Tempest - Naples")

..Will be adding them to the spreadsheet later today, when I have another free moment. ^^

Whoot biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/6tru !!

Only needing a brother of Dorit now, so I can try it with Delphi (Delphos' sister), because I can't dicide which pattern I'll use (Skywing related) .

The pattern for the 3rd gen.'s from the Thunder x Electric may look a bit strange, but since the Thunders can't breed with each other, I wanted to have 1 female Thunder and 1 male Thunder in their 1st gen. .

An example for this, is Tempest Clarus .

I updated both charts (Delphi and Delphos versions) and I'm this far right now :

Delphos Version

Delphi Version

Greetz, Shi happy.gif

Double posting for bumping our thread and also announcing two new Tempests, that I've bred :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cjpL, influenced it female and hopefully she will accept Tempest Dynamic as her mate biggrin.gif .

And this one :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZHR1, he is part of my even gen. Tempest project ^^ .

I'll add them to the spreadsheet, when I found names for them smile.gif !

If you all haven't seen the News already:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=106228

Looks like I will finally be able to fix some names. smile.gif

Yaaay biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif !

I'm sooo happy for you egwenna biggrin.gif and not only that :

RARE X RARE means for us : pure Thunder Tempests xd.png ... yaaaaay !!

~is soooo happy right now that forgot to write this with the Tempest Account xd.png~

Thank you so much for letting us know egwenna ~hugs~ happy.gif !!

Even if I could kill TJ a little, because it took me soooo awesomely long to got Thunders out of my Electric x Thunder pairs X____x ...

Edited by Shichibi

Wow! What amazing news!! There are definitely one or two names that need fixing on my scroll!~

And pure thunder Tempests... that will be AWESOME.~

Pure Thunders will be AWESOME!

AND --- 7!!! 7!!! egg spaces + 21 hatchies!!! means I can do mutiple ineages at once and still have room!! I'm almost giddy with anticipation! biggrin.gif

AND --- I can put my Tempest dragons on their very own page! No more scrolling past anyone to look for them.

*sigh* Now... to see how long we have to wait for this wonderfulness....

AND --- I can put my Tempest dragons on their very own page! No more scrolling past anyone to look for them.

Wow, I hadn't even thought of that! I can only imagine the possibilities a organizational crazy person like me can can do. laugh.gif

Anyway, I got two Tempests I almost forgot. Tuyet and Odina are both second gen, one skywing and one water.

OOOOOOOOH. Organizing dragons by lineage... that could be amazing!

And I'm really glad I haven't released the blunas I Tempest-named by mistake (was keeping them on ice until I got replacements, and now can simply rename them).

I've got a CB Tempest or two coming up. *pets hatchlings, urges them to grow*

Tempest Marut clan update:

I have all of the 1st gen, and I'm more than halfway through breeding up the 2nd gen.

One of the first generation, Tempest Vayubala, isn't a CB, but 3rd gen. He has the missing breeds, Thunder and Electric, in his lineage, so all Tempesti will be represented. I got tired of waiting for a Thunder to appear in the Cave.

Tempest Vayuretas (Deep Sea) and Tempest Tarrangeshu (Water) gave me a Deep Sea egg this afternoon.

Scroll Name:Davrinmos (link in siggy)

Forum Name:Davrinmos

Willing to gift Dragons: Y (once i get my self a few smile.gif )

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Wanted to dash in quickly and make a mention—

My friend saw the preview for YET ANOTHER film treatment of our source material, "The Tempest."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1274300/

There's apparently going to be a twist on it. Prospero is being feminized into "Prospera" and Miranda is her four-year-old daughter. The fight between Prospera and Caliban looks like it's going to be a psych-out rather than a throwdown — a little more mystical than fantastical.

Scroll Name:Davrinmos (link in siggy)

Forum Name:Davrinmos

Willing to gift Dragons: Y (once i get my self a few smile.gif  )

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Very warm welcome in our lineage smile.gif !!

I hope you enjoy our lineage and our dragons ^^ .

Tempest Marut clan update:

I have all of the 1st gen, and I'm more than halfway through breeding up the 2nd gen.

One of the first generation, Tempest Vayubala, isn't a CB, but 3rd gen. He has the missing breeds, Thunder and Electric, in his lineage, so all Tempesti will be represented. I got tired of waiting for a Thunder to appear in the Cave.

Tempest Vayuretas (Deep Sea) and Tempest Tarrangeshu (Water) gave me a Deep Sea egg this afternoon.

Congrats Xoco ^^ !

Yep, it's a pain to get a CB Trio or at least a Trio out of a breeding .... sadly =/ .

I'm this far with my lineage right now :

Delphi Version

Delphos Version

I'm still unsure, which one looks better, the Delphos Version or the Delphi Version .

Here are the two lineages of the Blunas :

Tempest Elpis ( Delphi's daughter)

Tempest Eione ( Delphos' daughter)

Greetings,

Shichibi happy.gif

Adding my new dragons....

How about those 2nd gens whom I picked up from the AP, the breeder is unknown, and the parents (at least one of them) has Tempest in their name, but they're not registered?