The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Thanks people =/ !

Well, I have a quite nice internship at the moment.

I have been doing work for DC a bit, so I will start with our updates during this internship, too.

Including including (xd.png) the Tsunami's in the first post =3.

I also have to continue and rebuilt my Tempest even gen thing, again... with the Tsunamis in it now :

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x306/Sh...pestProject.png

I think I will take out the upper Deep Sea part and replace it with Tsunamis, because I need the part below for the Blunas.

Plus, I worked on one with a PB Thunder part as well : http://dragcave.net/lineage/NB2mf

Edited by Shichibi

I've posted here before but never got around to actually getting a Tempest dragon, so I guess I should join again.

Scroll Name: Shadowflame

Forum Name: Shadowflame

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

I have a couple of eligible dragons I can name and then report back smile.gif

Okay guys, I just wait for the offical account to work again.

Until then I will give you heads up with my account xd.png:

- I have moved all dragons into their right places, in the spreadsheet.

- Furthermore: I have added a color for every Gen and sheet, so it will be easier to notice that you are currently in another generation (more important for mods xd.png).

- I have also added a counter to each sheet now, so if you are interested ... it looks like this :

user posted image

user posted image

So you can see how many members OR how many dragons are existing in which generation ^^.

- Besides, I am playing with the idea to remove the ''# of Offspring'' column, because do not see any point in keeping it .... what do YOU GUYS think about that ?

And now some side information, which google is showing me xd.png:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x306/Sh...age/genders.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x306/Sh...neage/Scale.jpg

============================================

I will continue the updates later today or tomorrow.

Edited by Shichibi

Scroll Name: Dearprincess

Forum Name: Dearprincess

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes

~panting~

Now that the lineage account is open again, I will soon post with it the new stuff =3.

Btw. the Tsunami's are added to our lineage and you can now add them into the spreadsheet, too ^^.

Edited by Shichibi

Hello!

I'd join too, if you don't mind wink.gif

Scroll Name: LuPir

Forum Name: LuPir

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Right now I have 4CBs which I wanted to start with smile.gif (Deepsea, Electric, Tsunami, Skywing)

We have holidays over here now, so I will finish my update.

Btw. if you search for me on IRC, I am on with Shichibi there, too ^^.

I would like to join.

Scroll Name: Tsukimizu

Forum Name: Tsukimizu

Willing to gift Dragons: Depends, but I probably would if asked.

Also I was wondering if I could breed my Tempest Dragons with non Tempest? I was thinking of starting my own personal lineage project and I really like water theme dragons.

*Edit I have an Electric and Deep Sea dragons and two CB Skywing eggs.

Edited by Tsukimizu

By the way, if anyone of you need Thunders - you can contact me.

I usually do not breed my Tempest Thunders for other people than Tempesti xd.png.

When I got rid of this flu, I will go back with updating.

I am also working on my 6th even gen. Tempest again, with involving the new Tsunamis :3.

Yaaaay I finally ended ONE of the versions xd.png : http://dragcave.net/lineage/ELv6X

I will work on the one, to replace the upper Deep Sea part, with the Tsunamis.

Then I will also try to do the under part with Sky - Water - Sky - Deep Sea ... or Water - Sky - Deep Sea - Sky smile.gif.

By the way guys, if you need a Thuwed x Tempest Stair or Checker, I got an egg from the Water Thuwed <3.

Also, I am able to pb Tsunami Tempests up to 3rd gen now and will include them in my big even gen now biggrin.gif.

Oh man, I haven't bred my Tempest dragons in a long time. I should finish up the branch of my personal lineage that I've been working on then go back and fix these guys with a nice project again.

I arranged my Tempests on my scroll (took me all yesterday afternoon + today morning) and I registered those CBs I named since my last registrating. My patience wore off at the only third-gen I marked as to-be-registered. I might have to look through many of my 2nd and 3rd gens.

Schicibi! Could you please correct 4/6/2013 12:08:21 Tempest Megusztam Tempest Villamlas Water Male please? I am the owner, not the dragon I registered before him. smile.gif

I arranged my Tempests on my scroll (took me all yesterday afternoon + today morning) and I registered those CBs I named since my last registrating. My patience wore off at the only third-gen I marked as to-be-registered. I might have to look through many of my 2nd and 3rd gens.

Schicibi! Could you please correct 4/6/2013 12:08:21 Tempest Megusztam Tempest Villamlas Water Male please? I am the owner, not the dragon I registered before him. smile.gif

I will try to get back to it as soon as I can <3.

Quite a lot of things have happened in the past few months here (mother died, so dad is... mreh).

I will probably come up with a plan what to work on and when I will.

Seems to be the best plan for me tongue.gif.

Also: Welcome new members <333 !

I haven't forgotten any of you X3 !

After any life events and a looong time... I am getting back into my lineages. My dragons lost their names in the middle of the mess my life became, but I have renamed most of them - including my Tempests! It is still a work in progress however. Names are tough replace!

I have added two new Tempests to the sheet:

Chase This Tempest and

I Dare You Tempest

And I made sure they didn't refuse: Adobtable Storm

If anyone wants the little storm, ping me in the IRC or shoot me a PM.

Edited by egwenna

Scroll Name: Spitfyre

Forum Name: Spitfyre

Willing to gift Dragons: Y / N- Yep

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y / N- I guess, I think I have enough of my own

Scroll Name: Lastalda

Forum Name: Lastalda

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Not right now (I prefer to catch what I can myself)

I've been pondering this lineage for quite a while, and I finally have the lineage pattern I want to do worked out: click to see.

I'll make it a crossover to 5th Element, I hope this is ok?

Also, is it ok if some of the CBs are not Tempest-named? (I'm talking about the thunders and tsunamis. I only have 2 pairs of CBs of those, and I'd prefer not to rename them. I will not register them, of course, but I'd like to give the Tempest name to their offspring.) There will be at least 1 Tempest-named CB in every CB pair, and I plan to catch new CBs for all the commons (yay for a good reason to raise CB commons!). smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

So very close! biggrin.gif

This took quite some time, considering they're mostly very common breeds... *crosses fingers the final pair will like each other*

Anyone else still around? xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

And done! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm really pleased with how this turned out. smile.gif Didn't expect it to take quite this long, but it was certainly worth it. smile.gif

It's a shame that the project seems to have been dead already when I joined, but anyway, here's my part in it. Won't do any more than this, but this one as it is I'm proud of. smile.gif

If anyone should want a sibling, just shoot me a PM anytime. smile.gif

And done! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm really pleased with how this turned out. smile.gif Didn't expect it to take quite this long, but it was certainly worth it. smile.gif

It's a shame that the project seems to have been dead already when I joined, but anyway, here's my part in it. Won't do any more than this, but this one as it is I'm proud of. smile.gif

If anyone should want a sibling, just shoot me a PM anytime. smile.gif

I am still here, too - just horribly stuck in my finals @_@.