The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

First of all, I believe a bit back in the discussion it was mentioned that Water Walkers and Water horses could not be Tempest because of their descriptions.

If we allow the Coastal Waverunners in, that would basically let the above dragons in too, since they do look Tempest-y.

Just saying. Also, I did not spy my name on the spread.

They would fit in, look wise. But I do also agree that if the description doesn't fit then it really shouldn't be allowed. I still haven't gotten any electrics/thunders for this lineage either since I've fallen a bit behind.

Also, perhaps you spied my name instead? I didn't know there was another "helix" around here laugh.gif

Edit: Oh, one of my dragons, Acolyte Tempest (gen three) is listed twice. I must have sent it in an extra time.

Edited by helix9

Also, perhaps you spied my name instead? I didn't know there was another "helix" around here

Me neither blink.gif There was some confusion back last page or so about me being confused with you. I did see your name though.

Can I be part of this lineage?

Scroll Name: Snow Plow (No _...if you put that in the space, you get my friend's scroll.)

Forum Name: Snow Plow

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Not right now.

I already have some CB skywings, storms, deep sea, water, and electric dragons...should I name them now...?

Yes sure, you can join smile.gif !

Name the dragons, if they're CB with the title ''Tempest'' as prefix or suffix (please NO variations of the Tempest title) .

Then add them to the spreadsheet, with the formular that you'll find as a link in the very first post .

Like all the others that filled out the form :

You can add your dragons and you're already members smile.gif, a very warm Welcome to you all smile.gif !!

Please read the first post at the first page closely and then you'll find

two links, one is for the spreadsheet (in green) and the other and is a formular to add your dragons into this spreadsheet (in red) .

I'll make an update in the next few days, by the way and then everybody will be added to the spreadsheet and every dragon that was added will be moved to its right place .

Greetings, Shichibi happy.gif

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

NEW dragons, already added to the spreadsheet :

Name : Tempest Amaterasu

Breed : Thunder

Generation : 1st

Mother : CB

Father : CB

Name meaning : Japanese sun Goddess, which rules the sky

Name : Tempest Byharus

Breed : Bluna

Generation : 2nd

Mother : Tempest Aurelia

Father : Tempest Abe

Name meaning : Just the code smile.gif... thank you very much for him, Infi =3 !

Name : Tempest Artemisia

Breed : Electric

Name meaning : Feminine form of Latin Artemisius, meaning "safe and sound''

Name : Tempest Aura

Breed : Water

Name meaning : Everybody knows what an Aura is xd.png

Name : Tempest Aoi

Breed : Deep Sea

Name meaning : Blue in Japanese

Name : Tempest Bellaunos

Mother : Tempest Abira

Father : Tempest Atlas

Name meaning : "the Lord," and, "Apollo" or "Jupiter"

Name : Tempest Banafrit

Mother : Tempest Adara

Father : Tempest Arnon

Name meaning : Egyptian name meaning "beautiful soul"

Name : Tempest Arethusa

Breed : Deep Sea

Name meaning : Latin form of Greek Arethousa, meaning "the waterer"

Name the dragons, if they're CB with the title ''Tempest'' as prefix or suffix (please NO variations of the Tempest title) .

Is it okay if I name a dragon, say, "Tempest Niko Expiscor"? I would not vary the Tempest title, but I am not sure ^^ Expiscor is my dragon family name.

Is it okay if I name a dragon, say, "Tempest Niko Expiscor"? I would not vary the Tempest title, but I am not sure ^^ Expiscor is my dragon family name.

The title IS the name ''Tempest'' wink.gif, it's the

''Familyname'' of all the dragons that rightfully belong to our lineage smile.gif .

There are some other dragons out in DC that also have the name Tempest in their names, but only the ones, from our registered members (in this thread + our

spreadsheet of course), do belong to this lineage .

Just look at my post above yours, all of my dragons have the title ''Tempest'' as

prefix, just as you plan to put it into your dragons name .

We don't care if the rest of the name of your dragon has a meaning or is

Tempest-like ... I just put this into my dragon-adding-post, because it's fun for me ^^ .

Oh and you also DON'T have to make an announcement post of your dragons, but you must add them into the spreadsheet, to make them part of our lineage .

Usually we DO post our dragons here, even if we don't need it anymore (we didn't have the adding system in the past), because we like to see which member bred or got which dragon and how they named them .... just for fun smile.gifwink.gif !

Alright, thanks c:

Trying to get some Tempests, but they elude me.... Missed a lot of them too.

Male vibes please? :/ My darn CB waters refuse to go male.

Try getting some pinks. If they gender female, you can influence your eggs female. I'm trying to get a male one and some more females.

FINALLY grabbed a CB Storm egg!

Me too ^^

Now to think of a name....those Storms are just too cute when they are babies!

I just registered my electric dragon...Her name is now Tempest of all that is Electric.

I like this lineage xd.png

Try getting some pinks. If they gender female, you can influence your eggs female. I'm trying to get a male one and some more females.

Influenced to be a male, but so far, both of the ones I tried to influence turned out female. sad.gif

Name: Llwyd Tempest Sivgri

Breed: Storm/Gray

Generation: CB

Mother: N/A

Father: N/A

Edited by klinneah

Name: Llwyd Tempest Sivgri

Breed: Storm/Gray

Mother: N/A

Father: N/A

If it's possible, please post your dragon/hatchling when it has gendered, so there'll be no double posts then or if you would edit your post after the hatchling gendered smile.gif .

The first generation IS the CB-generation, just to exclude misunderstandings in the spreadsheet later .

In the adding-system, for our spreadsheet, just type CB (if the dragon is CB and gendered of course) into the fields for mother and father, instead of N/A .

Thank you really much for using the spreadsheet and the adding-system =3 !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@all :

If anybody of you need Pinks and would take 2nd gens. or 3rd gens., I would love to breed for you and I think some of our other members would also breed for you, if you'll send them politely PM's and ask wink.gif .

The same goes for the members that officially (look at the spreadsheet) aggreed to breed Tempests for others ^^, just send a politely PM and I don't think you would recieve a no smile.gif .

Just wondering, but can you add gendered hatchlings to the spread? I have the CB Tempest Aiolos Expiscor (named after the Greek god who was the keeper of storm winds, squalls and tempests) and he just gendered, to my delight.

Yeah, once it's gendered and named, you can add it, ain't gonna change its gender anymore when its grows up..at least normally it shouldn't. But if the dragon info is complete, add it...you don't have to add to the form whether its hatchling or adult.

Also: Loving the flood of water and skywings in cave..lol..stocking up on them now...

I've added a new second gen storm to the list! Welcome miss Makuta Tempest to the lineage. laugh.gif

I've added a new second gen storm to the list! Welcome miss Makuta Tempest to the lineage. laugh.gif

Makuta Tempest is a cool name... Do I see a Bionicle fan in there? wink.gif

In other news, I picked up two of those waters flooding the cave (pun intended laugh.gif) and one of them is ready for the spreadsheet. smile.gif

Name: Sea Snake Tempest

Breed: water

Parents: N/A

Name: Tempest Latis Expiscor

Breed: water

Parents: N/A

Water pair now! Now I need some skywings, deepseas, etc..

New Tempest added to the spreadsheet already:

Name: An Elemental Tempest

Breed: Skywing

Generation: 1

Mother: CB

Father: CB

Does anyone need/want/have room for a cb skywing?

I have one already and I was looking for a horse... PM if interested.

Edited by egwenna

I have a Tempest I need to name (a son of Kallikrates Tempest and Amphitrite Tempest)...I'll try to get that done soon and I'll report back when I do smile.gif