The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

This water dragon would be a half-Tempest, correct? Just checking before I name her.

This water dragon would be a half-Tempest, correct? Just checking before I name her.

''Blood wise'' yes, but not for this lineage, because the Nebulas are not part of our lineage and thus it shouldn't be named with Tempest .

I named all my non-Tempests with something behind it, like Tempestic or something like that tongue.gif .

Scroll Name:

Forum Name: Cabalsux

Willing to gift Dragons: Y / N Yes, I will breed eletrics

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y / N Yes!

I'd like to join! =D

Scroll Name: Silpai

Forum Name: SilvyMusume

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Heya im back after a long time, but all my tempest's names have been wiped, does anyone have a record of what my tempests were called, none of the spreadsheets load for me (if thats where they are)

Heya im back after a long time, but all my tempest's names have been wiped, does anyone have a record of what my tempests were called, none of the spreadsheets load for me (if thats where they are)

All your Tempests are still in the spreadsheet smile.gif !

Here ist the link for it, which works fine for me (Google Docs) :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ai...WWc&hl=en#gid=3

Thankyou, i managed to get it to work this time, all Tempest renamed, can you please remove me from the gifting list please as it will take me a while to restart breeding the tempests smile.gif

Just to let you all know, I finished one version of my even gen. Tempest Project biggrin.gif :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PtALR

The version I'm working on, will having a PB 3rd gen Thunder in it (all ancestors are Tempests and on my scroll, of course) .

I'm already in possession of that Thunder biggrin.gif, I just need to breed the Electric mate for it ^^ .

BTW :

I also went up to 6th gen, with my Tempest Bluna smile.gif :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WCDTr

Sorry for no updates still, but I had potential tendonitis in both wrists x_X and this week I just started with school again @_@ .

Edited by Shichibi

Phew, I'm still working on my project for the even gen Tempest ^^ .

Though, he http://dragcave.net/lineage/XuMeM refused his mate, so I have to re-breed one of them dry.gif .

Edited by Shichibi

Scroll Name: Kinchee

Forum Name: Kinchee

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: If I'm unlocked

Just to let you all know, I'm still working on my even gen. ^^ .

College just threw me back a litte @_@ ....

Hi, folks! Shichibi, that's an amazing even-gen. smile.gif

I've been sort of lurking for ages now, collecting Tempest CBs because I like 'em, and am thinking of starting some purebred lines. So I bred two of my silly-name Tempest pairs -- Tempests Dzaczvyxi and Noljnbjrk (skywings) and Tempests Banhammer and Lapslock (electrics) -- and would like to swap 'em for purebred 2nd-gen Tempests whose parents also have silly names.

Here are the lineages: skywing egg and electric egg hatchling. (Edit: skywing egg's gone, still have electric.) Anybody have silly-named Tempest pairings to exchange them with? ^^

(Also, 2nd-gen Tempest breeding is wide open; just ask. I love Tempest dragons and have a lot of CBs so practically any pairing's possible if they cooperate!)

Edited by infiniteviking

~wipes away the dust~

Wish you all a happy New Year xd.png !

LOL wish I'd found this in the day - I think I could've come up with a few Tempests of my own. Mine are all Surnamed Sea smile.gif

No posts in more than 90 days.

Sorry ruby, I will go and update in the weekend.

Seems that I will have some free time from my vocational baccalaureate diploma then smile.gif.

Scroll Name: BlazingPhoenix

Forum Name: BlazingPhoenix

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes

No Tempest dragons yet. sad.gif

Scroll Name: BlazingPhoenix

Forum Name: BlazingPhoenix

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes

No Tempest dragons yet. sad.gif

That's alright, you can sign up and then pick up Tempest dragons =3.

Wow, been a while since I posted here..... I've been putting off adding all my CB Tempests to the spreadsheet because there are so many. Will get around to that soon.

How 'bout them new dragons, though? Specifically these. The description sounds pretty Tempesty to me! Is anyone still around in here?

Jepp, the Tsunamis would be a great addition!

And yes, I'm still around. And uoh,. I shouöld remember to add my Tempests to the spreadsheet too...

Yes, I will add the Tsunamis as soon as I have the time for it ...

I wanted to update everything the last weekend, but ... well .... my cat died so ...

Currently I am just a bit tired and worn out and need to find myself again...

We lived together for 16 years, we got her when I was 7 years old and she was like the part of my soul that I locked away.

So yeah, the Tsu's will be Tempests.

Awww, that's a sad thing. I know how it feels to loose a pet. But she had a long life with all the good things in it, and you had spent 16 wonderful years together.