The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Now that renaming is here, I have a misnamed CB or two to add to the lineage when I get my records straightened out. biggrin.gif

Meanwhile, Tempest Lapslock and Tempest Banhammer have collaborated yet again. Anybody want this purebred 2nd-gen electric egg?

And would anyone like to breed me an unrelated electric of similar lineage?

Congrats Infi =3 !

If only my Thunder x Electric would breed me an Electric T-T !

It's the only 2nd gen. that I need for my even generation =/ .

So, I can breed you an unrelated mate, if you want smile.gif .

These are the three ones I can use for you :

Tempest Adian

Tempest Aiolus

Tempest Avena

Just send me a PM at my normal acc. (signature) =3 .

Greetings,

Shi happy.gif

Now that renaming is here, I have a misnamed CB or two to add to the lineage when I get my records straightened out. biggrin.gif

Meanwhile, Tempest Lapslock and Tempest Banhammer have collaborated yet again. Anybody want this purebred 2nd-gen electric egg?

And would anyone like to breed me an unrelated electric of similar lineage?

Very nice and this is the exact reason i hate being locked tongue.gif

After the start of the new year ill be starting my CB Tempests smile.gif

Edit: Unlocked and was able to claim smile.gif

Edited by Davrinmos

I snagged this Yulebuck egg: Egg and it is even gen, with Deep Sea.

Is this a true Tempest? I am just wondering. ^^

Since it is a Yulebuck, Mossshadow, that means it is not a Tempest, since yulebucks are not one of the Tempest breeds. It's a very pretty egg, though! ^^

Scroll Name: Dreaded_Reaper

Forum Name:Dreaded_Reaper

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes

If this isn't okay, Shichibi, I'll delete it. ^^ But just wondering, since this is the last day of holiday breeding:

I have two CB silver-winged snow angels, 'Ripples in the Rockpools' and 'Ripples in the Sea'. Although the offspring wouldn't be a Tempest, does anyone want me to try to breed them a second-gen snow angel egg with a CB Tempest parent (water, storm, deep-sea, electric, or skywing)? *has lots of CBs*

PM me if so; holiday breeding is over at midnight.

*edit* Oh hey, winter background! cool.gif

Edited by infiniteviking

If this isn't okay, Shichibi, I'll delete it. ^^ But just wondering, since this is the last day of holiday breeding:

I have two CB silver-winged snow angels, 'Ripples in the Rockpools' and 'Ripples in the Sea'. Although the offspring wouldn't be a Tempest, does anyone want me to try to breed them a second-gen snow angel egg with a CB Tempest parent (water, storm, deep-sea, electric, or skywing)? *has lots of CBs*

PM me if so; holiday breeding is over at midnight.

*edit* Oh hey, winter background! cool.gif

Well, Rhetsura said, back then, that it is allowed for Tempests to have other offspring, but they should not carry the name Tempest then smile.gif .

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO bobobinky AND Dreaded Reaper smile.gif !!!

I hope you'll enjoy our lineage and have fun here ^-^ .

Greetings,

Shi happy.gif

*nods* Unfortunately, since I already have two, I won't be able to keep them any time they breed true, but unless I have to breed and autoabandon just to get them out there where people can have them (which is getting more and more likely this late in the day), I'll tell whoever gets them to give them a different name. xd.png

Holiday season over, sigh.

Edited by infiniteviking

I have three Tempest eggies I'd like to swap with someone. If I'm not careful, I might accidentally inbreed >.< I'm looking for second and third generations.

Bllllahhhhhsssst!!

Tempest Vayujvala and Tempest Ashhati gave me another "no interest" last night. Third in a row. They are holding up the whole Tempest Marut project!

The Fertility BSA can't get here soon enough…

Bllllahhhhhsssst!!

Tempest Vayujvala and Tempest Ashhati gave me another "no interest" last night. Third in a row. They are holding up the whole Tempest Marut project!

The Fertility BSA can't get here soon enough…

I'm feeling with you =/.... Tempest Adamas and Tempest Artemisia gave me the last egg on Sep 26, 2010 .

It's the ONLY 2nd gen. Electric, that I need for continuing the even gen. Project of mine x__X !

I can't wait for Fertility too wacko.gif ....

Edited by Shichibi

Got two more dragons to announce! Both are guys, Nebowin Tempest and Moojriah Tempest. It's the first ones that I've named off of codes too, which is really fun, especially Moojriah haha.

I committed an OOPS on my Tempest Marut Clan, and just caught it (thankfully in time).

My latest Marut, Tempest Aashantashya, turned out to be a half-sister to her intended mate, Tempest Ghnii (both were descended from Tempest Raksha). So I released her and will be breeding the correct pair for my C2 slot as soon as Tempest Bhairawa and Tempest Vyala cool down in a couple days.

That, and we'll see if Tempest Vayujvala decides he likes his mate, Tempest Aashati and give me an egg this week. Just one egg, guys! Just one, so I can finish!

More roadblocks in the Tempest Marut project:

Last week, I mis-bred T. Bhairawa to T. Raksha. This resulted in a half-sibling mate for Tempest Ghnii, which I released.

Just now, I attempted to mate Bhairawa to his intended, T. Vyala, and got a refusal! sad.gif

I attempted to breed Vyala's parents, T. Vayuhan and T. Tandava, which produced no egg sad.gifsad.gif

I'm going to release Ghnii, and letting Bhairawa and Raksha stay together, while giving T. Agre to T. Vyala. Easier than breeding up a backup, which doesn't guarantee compatibility anyway.

In good news — Tempest Vayujvala FINALLY got it together with Tempest Ashhati and gave me ANOTHER Storm egg! biggrin.gif Between this, Fifth Element and ThunderStorm, I have almost 45 Storms on my scroll. Gotta love them! smile.gif

OK starting to catch CB's to get my Tempest count up and try for some even gens smile.gif

How is everyone else?

Got two more CB storms, just waiting until they gender so I can register them.