The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

If I manage to catch another one, you can have it.

Aww thank you, if I could offer you something in return then, I would do smile.gif !

EDIT :

Triple win :

1st : The sibling of Tempest Teyaqui gendered female (named her Tempest Yacrilua) and I hope she'll more cooperative, than her big sister .

2nd : Got a CB Thunder, that I influenced female, hopefully it'll be female, because it would be my first CB female (!) Thunder Tempest smile.gif

3rd : FINALLY I caught a CB Water biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif, influenced it male right away =3 and till now, my Pink's never failed ~knocks on wood~ xd.png !

Happy Shi-Greetings happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

I have a question for something: I'm participating in the Order of the XIII lineage, and have a CB Thunder and CB Electric im using for the Electric Pair there. Basically we just name the dragons with something related to their element, and add a Roman Numeral at the end of the name for it's generation (So a CB would be "Dragon Name I" and 2nd gen would be "Dragon name II" etc. If I name them with Tempest at the front, could I use them here for the Tempest line? I'll make a note there that if they don't plan on following the Tempest Lineage, to not use the Tempest suffix/prefix.

I wanted to make sure before I named them. happy.gif

By the way Nix, any breeding successes xd.png ?

No egg. Again.

*bites dragons*

COOPERATE OR I'LL GIVE YOU TO THE VAMPS AND ZOMBIE! >:|

@mishii: Well, technically, it is allowed, so I don't see a problem*, but why do you have to tell others? If they don't use Tempest in the offspring of your pair, that doesn't reflect on your dragon's eligibility.

*Although Shichibi might. She must be a pure-blood with trying to keep the lineages so concentrated and not-crossover-y. xd.pngJK LY SHI <3

No egg. Again.

*bites dragons*

LOL..the biting part i've done already...with the horses that weren't skywings..tongue.gif

Congrats to Shichibi, I was trying to get another water for you, but I had no luck...so it's great that you got one yourself now..smile.gif

No egg. Again.

*bites dragons*

@mishii: Well, technically, it is allowed, so I don't see a problem*, but why do you have to tell others? If they don't use Tempest in the offspring of your pair, that doesn't reflect on your dragon's eligibility.

*Although Shichibi might. She must be a pure-blood with trying to keep the lineages so concentrated and not-crossover-y. xd.pngJK LY SHI <3

I would tell them not to carry the name if Shichibi wants me to tell them. I was just double checking. I'll wait till I get an answer from her just in case. ^^

LOL..the biting part i've done already...with the horses that weren't skywings..

Congrats to Shichibi, I was trying to get another water for you, but I had no luck...so it's great that you got one yourself now..

Thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it ~hugs~ !

I got another one now through trading with the Legendary Chicken User xd.png !!

No egg. Again.

*bites dragons*

*Although Shichibi might. She must be a pure-blood with trying to keep the lineages so concentrated and not-crossover-y. JK LY SHI <3

Nooo poor dragons of Nixy xd.png..... I wasn't the one who killed a Ballon dragon, which I disliked, to get a Zombie (which I got) or something .

Nooo it wasn't me I swear ~cough~ xP xP !

And I want to thank you too for your effort (and frustration) you put into the breeding-tries for me ~hugs you biiiig time~ ^.^ !!!

Lineage : I overtook the lineage with honor and don't want to get Rhetsura's wishes going down, that's all =3 ... or it's maybe German Accuracy xd.png !!

SHI (Reby) LY JK 2 <3 .... even if Shi don't know who JK is, but Shi has a slight idea xd.pngbiggrin.gif

I have a question for something: I'm participating in the Order of the XIII lineage, and have a CB Thunder and CB Electric im using for the Electric Pair there. Basically we just name the dragons with something related to their element, and add a Roman Numeral at the end of the name for it's generation (So a CB would be "Dragon Name I" and 2nd gen would be "Dragon name II" etc. If I name them with Tempest at the front, could I use them here for the Tempest line? I'll make a note there that if they don't plan on following the Tempest Lineage, to not use the Tempest suffix/prefix.

I wanted to make sure before I named them. happy.gif

I don't see a problem with it, just as I said : Try to keep this crossover thing as rare as possible please !

But you don't really crossover it, if you name them with a I or II or whatever xd.png, you just got them a number (like with the name Elemental) .

The problem with crossover is, that we would have, for example, Tempest Thuwed's or Tempest Dusk's everywhere and this shouldn't be .

If we'll have Tempests everywhere, then a high number of them should be ''pure'' Tempest-named ones, without any other crossover-name .

I hope everybody can, at least a little, understand my (and Rhetsura's) fears .

For the future you should decide, which dragon you want to use for which lineage, without crossovering anything, please please .

Offspring name : We can't forbid them to use the name Tempest, but if they agree, it would be more then nice for me .

It's not sooo dramatic now xd.png, especially when the offspring could be a Tempest, because of the breeds that were used, but it would be very nice tongue.gif .

Greetings Shi happy.gif

Sorry for double-posting, but the post above will get html-messed up if I'm going to edit it rolleyes.gif .

Have new dragons to add :

Name : Tempest Yacrilua

Breed : Bluna

Generation : 3rd

Mother : Tempest Yacri

Father : Tempest Tequilus

Name meaning : Only the Names of the parents tongue.gif (very creative, I know xd.png)

Name : Tempest Burja

Breed : Storm (purebred)

Generation : 2nd

Mother : Tempest Adjoa

Father : Tempest Akesh

Name meaning : It means storm in Bulgarian (again : nooot creative xd.png)

Name : Tempest Andastra

Breed : Thunder

Generation : 1st

Mother : CB

Father : CB

Name meaning : Celtic Goddess of victory and war >=3

Name : Tempest Belus

Breed : Skywing (purebred)

Mother : Tempest Anyawu

Father : Tempest Amari

Name meaning : Gaulish/Celtic god of the sky (light, fertility, vegetation, weather) and referred to as 'The Shining One'

Name : Tempest Ayex

Breed : Storm

Name meaning : Her code

Adding them to the spreadsheet now smile.gif !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLYYYYY : http://dragcave.net/view/NHbc

Yaaaaaaaay xd.png !

If someone wants to breed me a 2nd generation Bluna with a TEMPEST Deep Sea Father and a TEMPEST Skywing mother, besides Nix =3 ~hugs~, PLEASE shoot me a PM .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif

Name : Tempestas Flumen Draco

Breed : water

Mother : cb

Father : cb

Name : Coventina Tempest

Name : Tempest Contea Gramma

Mother : Tempest Countessa

Father : Grammatos Tempest

Name : Billabong Temptest

Breed : bluna

Mother : Hine-Tu-Whenua (cb skywing)

Father : Tempestas Flumen Draco

Name : Copeia Tempest

Breed : deep sea

Name : Tempest Thundaria Strike*

Mother : Lady Strike (2nd gen storm)

Father : Mongan Tempest

Name : Wavejammer Tempest

Mother : Copeia Tempest

Father : Windjammer (cb skywing)

Name : Tempest Contea Grace

Breed : storm

Mother : Tempest Contea Gramma

Father : Skyshear Tempest

Name : Tempest Sonamu Knight

Father : TempestKnight

Nix... I need help with a name for the lovely Bluna you gave me. I want to fit in with her parents names and just don't know how.

* Also, if anyone ends up with a spare dragon like Thundaria Strike or Contea Gramma, I need a few more for a project.

Name : Coventina Tempest

Name : Tempest Contea Gramma

Name : Copeia Tempest

Name : Tempest Thundaria Strike*

Mother : Lady Strike (2nd gen storm)

Father : Mongan Tempest

Name : Wavejammer Tempest

Mother : Copeia Tempest

Father : Windjammer (cb skywing)

Name : Tempest Contea Grace

Breed : storm

Father : Skyshear Tempest

Name : Tempest Sonamu Knight

Father : TempestKnight

Nix... I need help with a name for the lovely Bluna you gave me. I want to fit in with her parents names and just don't know how.

* Also, if anyone ends up with a spare dragon like Thundaria Strike or Contea Gramma, I need a few more for a project.

We have problems with two of the dragons you want to add egwenna sad.gif :

We decided that we won't allow any variations of the title Tempest anymore, because it's mentioned in the rules that it should be '' Tempest '' not Tempestas etc., the same goes for mistyping .

We had a few discussion because of that last week or two weeks ago .

Which would disqualify these two dragons of yours :

I'm very sorry sad.gif, but I don't want to have discussion about that anymore .

It won't disqualify the old dragons that were added to the spreadsheet a long time ago, but it WILL disqualify new dragons .

Greetings Shichibi

...ok. But Billabong's name is a typo and was meant to be tempest... we're counting the systems inability to correct names against people?

Edited by egwenna

...ok. But Billabong's name is a typo and was meant to be tempest... we're counting the systems inability to correct names against people?

We and especially myself, decided a few pages ago that a typo is also a disqualifying reason .

It's ''Tempest'' and not something else, I'm checking my names 3 times before hitting the OK button .

I hope you don't take it personally sad.gif, because I like you really much, but a rule is a rule and I can't say yes now, when I said no a few pages ago .

Greets Shi sad.gif

Nooo poor dragons of Nixy xd.png..... I wasn't the one who killed a Ballon dragon, which I disliked, to get a Zombie (which I got) or something .

Nooo it wasn't me I swear ~cough~ xP xP !

And I want to thank you too for your effort (and frustration) you put into the breeding-tries for me ~hugs you biiiig time~ ^.^ !!!

Rofl they deserve it if they don't put out. /is a PIMP

I so bit a balloon to gift a vampire once lol. xd.png

@egwenna: The Sky is Open Air Tempest and the Water is Surfer Tempest. :3

I have a lot of Tempests to add when my computer stops glitching, but first of all, yay new eggs! And one of 'em's a sea-related egg! *hopes for a new Tempest breed when the adult description comes out*

It would be cool if the new egg is gonna be a Tempest..

It would be cool if the new egg is gonna be a Tempest..

I hope so too, I got two and influenced them separately.

And I don't post since I'm a stalker. xd.png

OH YEAH new eggs, one seems to be a coastal breed, which wouldn't exactly be Tempest-y but we can hope. It looks like the adult will have legs, arms, and wings, so probably not a flying species.

OH YEAH new eggs, one seems to be a coastal breed, which wouldn't exactly be Tempest-y but we can hope. It looks like the adult will have legs, arms, and wings, so probably not a flying species.

Was my first thought too, but let us hope xd.png !

There was this Amphipteres / Amphiteres breed on the list, which disappeared and it was related to Skywings and I THINK it had the same colors as this Sea Hatchling or it is this pearl collecting dragon, but I think this one had no wings at all (disappeared as well) .

EDIT: Scratch it.... found the dragon now and it'll, normally, have no arms Nix (if it follows its concept) .

Now that I've found it, it maybe could be a Tempest, need description for this one, definitely .

It would be quite nice to have another Tempest breed, even if would mean more work for me Nix xd.png .

The other dragon should be a Opal Dragon or how it was called, can't remember the names anymore tongue.gif !

EDIT : Found this one too and I think it would be highly surprising if it could be a Tempest (description-based).

Anyway, it looks kind of beautiful =3 .

Scroll Name:

Forum Name: Husker

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

I realize that breeding may be on hold for a bit because of the new release, but am really interested in joining.

Scroll Name: Shadowflame

Forum Name: Shadowflame

Of course, gifting/receiving depends on the state of my scroll and stuff like that. tongue.gif

Scroll Name:

Forum Name: Husker

I realize that breeding may be on hold for a bit because of the new release, but am really interested in joining.

Scroll Name: Shadowflame

Forum Name: Shadowflame

Of course, gifting/receiving depends on the state of my scroll and stuff like that. tongue.gif

A very warm Welcome to both of you smile.gif !!

Husker : I assume, because of your signature, your scroll name is the same as your forum name, right ?

Don't rush yourself, we all will be a little bit busy with the collecting of the new eggs wink.gif .

Shadowflame : Sure thing, just PM a giver or offer an egg here in the thread whenever you want smile.gif !

New dragons, added them to the spreadsheet :

Name : Tempest Atlas

Breed : Water

Name meaning : A mythological demigod (Greek) who supported the sky on his shoulders

------------------

Name : Tempest Arnon

Breed : Water

Name meaning : It's Hebrew and means rushing stream

------------------

Name : Tempest Dynamic

Breed : Bluna

Generation : 4th

Mother : Tempest Yacrilua

Father : Tempest Chakra

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

My forum and scroll name are the same. I didn't even notice I left my scroll name blank!

Shichibi, sometime I would like an egg from you. I'll have to look over your dragons closer, but I definitely know I want a Storm x Deepsea.

Edited by Husker

My forum and scroll name are the same. 

Shichibi, sometime I would like an egg from you.  I'll have to look over your dragons closer, but I definitely know I want a Storm x Deepsea.

Sure, no problem !

Just send me a PM whenever you can take an egg and with the pairs you want an egg from and I woud love to breed you something smile.gif .

Same goes for none Temepest dragons, I love to breed dragons for others biggrin.gif !

Greetings, Shi happy.gif

We're up to that many dragons? WOW. Just... wow.

A Tempest was my first lineaged baby *huggles Tempest K'Leysha*

We're up to that many dragons? WOW. Just... wow.

A Tempest was my first lineaged baby *huggles Tempest K'Leysha*

Your post made me curious, so I checked my dragons and it seems that my first lineage dragon was/is also a Tempest, but a CB ~pets Tempest Amari~ =3 .

Ooh and in 6 days, he's 1 year on my scroll ... yaaay xd.png !

The second is a green Stripe Dorkface with a loooong line tongue.gif .

I think that I have a Tempest dragon! I have a 4th generation Shallow Water hatchling and its grandparents and great-grandparents have Tempest in their names. Its parents do not, however. Does this hatchling count as a Tempest dragon? Just wondering!

Here's the lineage - http://dragcave.net/lineage/5PBU