The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

I have a Bluna that came from a Bluna daddy and an Ice mother, and named her Tempesti, but only as an honorary namesake. She is not with my Tempest Blunas and I did not put her on the sheet or claim her as a real Tempest.

It's now a given that T. Elements is definitely NOT a Tempest, and I think we should let Europa and Puckish slide, with a strong warning to never do it or anything like it to all members. However, I think the plural "Tempests" should be allowed. /$00.02

Though this is very unlikely, as most people check their names over (I try to at least), what if someone did a typo and did something like "Tempesty" or something worse like "Yempest"?

Just throwing in an unlikely event for clarification.

I have a Bluna that came from a Bluna daddy and an Ice mother, and named her Tempesti, but only as an honorary namesake. She is not with my Tempest Blunas and I did not put her on the sheet or claim her as a real Tempest.

It's now a given that T. Elements is definitely NOT a Tempest, and I think we should let Europa and Puckish slide, with a strong warning to never do it or anything like it to all members. However, I think the plural "Tempests" should be allowed.    /$00.02

Don't misunderstand me, you can name all of your dragons how you want, I'm, or any lineage shouldn't be, not allowed to forbid anything like that .

The rule for the ''Tempest'', WITHOUT variations, title is only for the ones you want to add to the our spreadsheet smile.gif .

Though this is very unlikely, as most people check their names over (I try to at least), what if someone did a typo and did something like "Tempesty" or something worse like "Yempest"?

You have to check very closely what you type in, only Tempest will be allowed, no Yempest or Temepesty !

I, myself, check 4 times before I hit the OK-button for the name, because I'm afraid that I mistype anything .... especially with some names that I gave my dragons xd.png .

Greets Shi happy.gif !

I also check several times to see if it's written correctly..even though Tempest is fairly easy to write..lol

OMG ..I can't believe I finally got a cb skywing...I expected to see another horse or ochre.

Scroll Name: klinneah

Forum Name: klinneah

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

I'm scroll-locked at the moment, but when I'm free I will grab CBs!

Ogod I would cry.

I actually normally don't check the spelling of my names. ^^; I'm a fair typist and use a translator for the language I put my names in and then just tag on the Tempest surname after.

Although I probably really should start checking, I misnamed a bunch of ochres in my personal project trying to translate from memory. ;_;

I have a question: Could I use a name like "Elemental Tempest of the Sea", or does the word "Tempest" HAVE to be at the beginning or the end of the name?

I have a question: Could I use a name like "Elemental Tempest of the Sea", or does the word "Tempest" HAVE to be at the beginning or the end of the name?

According to the rules it should be a prefix or suffix, but I checked the spreadsheet and saw that we have a few dragons that have the Tempest in the middle of their names .

But PLEASE keep that as rare as possible, the same goes with the lineage-mixing smile.gif !

The only one I plan to mix into one of my Tempests, is a Thunder Thuwed that I got http://dragcave.net/lineage/nuqW ..... if you count the Thuwed as an actual lineage.

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Shichibi, that's an amazing Thuwed! When it grows up, if you ever have an egg to spare from it, I'd be happy to give it a home. ^^

Shichibi, that's an amazing Thuwed! When it grows up, if you ever have an egg to spare from it, I'd be happy to give it a home. ^^

*raises hand too* Me want babies too! o.o (if you get extras)

Of course, I would love to give you an egg =3 !!

Any wishes for a partner smile.gif ?

I'll try to get a similar Tempest line, before I'm pairing it with one of my Tempests though, so it's no problem for me to breed for others biggrin.gif .

If you wish to have another one, I currently have these Thuweds :

Danesko Hex Dorkface Thuwed

Laquari Thuwed

Strawberry Angel Dorkface Thuwed

Purple / Silver Thuwed female hatchie

Dream female hatchie Thuwed

I will get more low. gen Thuwed's next week, including :

Stripe, Vine, maybe another Stripe, a sibling to the first Thuwed above (Sunset) with only Sunsets in the line and maybe a Black Thuwed again smile.gif .

If everything turns out well, I'll be also getting a baby from this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/gW1e

Damn scroll plans xd.png.... TJ I beg you : NO new releases xd.png !!

As soon as it'll be my turn, I'll get a Thuwed like this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/t45Y .

I would love to breed something for anyone, just let me know wink.gif !!

Scroll Name: klinneah

Forum Name: klinneah

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

I'm scroll-locked at the moment, but when I'm free I will grab CBs!

Besides all the Thuweds, I would also send you a nice and warmly ''Welcome to our lineage'' biggrin.gif !

You don't have to rush, we have enough time and I hope you enjoy our lineage smile.gif .

If you need something from us, as a special breeding pair, feel free to aks wink.gif !!

Greetings Shi happy.gif

Some new Tempest dragons...

4 Skywing:

Tempest Xoga

Tempest Elua

Tempest Lidia

Tempest Zula

and 2 water

Tempest Maryam

Tempest Jibril

will add them to spreadsheet now.

BTW can Tempest dragon have non-Tempest kids? Or does that make them not acceptable for lineage?

Some new Tempest dragons...

4 Skywing:

Tempest Xoga

Tempest Elua

Tempest Lidia

Tempest Zula

and 2 water

Tempest Maryam

Tempest Jibril

will add them to spreadsheet now.

BTW can Tempest dragon have non-Tempest kids? Or does that make them not acceptable for lineage?

It's allowed for them to have non-Tempest kids .

Rhetsura mentioned, that it would be better if they don't, but it's not forbidden or something like that smile.gif !

One of my Skywing males, Tempest Apuk, has the most non-Temepst children out of my entire Tempest dragons, because I don't have other CB male Skywings, every CB Skywing went to the Tempest line biggrin.gif.... I couldn't resist xd.pngxd.png .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Alright, cause I bred Maryam to a Magi..lol..for a shallow water dragon... tongue.gif

Alright, cause I bred Maryam to a Magi..lol..for a shallow water dragon... tongue.gif

I did the same, because I totally have no CB female Waters xd.png !!

I'm catching CB Temepest types so rarely, that I add every one of them to the Tempest line biggrin.giftongue.gifxd.png .

Greetz, Shi happy.gif

I haven't gone CB Tempest hunting in months. @_@

I was hunting this morning and considered picking up a Strange Markings egg as it might be a Skywing, but I went "nah, don't want a horse and don't need an ochre, so no." >>

If i get a horse , I can at least attempt to bite and make a vamp...but if I get an ochre, I can't even do that...but today I had at least some vamp luck *points to vamps on scroll*

And I'm still hunting in vain for a cb water.

I haven't gone CB Tempest hunting in months. @_@

I was hunting this morning and considered picking up a Strange Markings egg as it might be a Skywing, but I went "nah, don't want a horse and don't need an ochre, so no."  >>

~sits in corner crying and get mad~ I totally need CB Waters T___T sad.gifsad.gif !!!

Everytime I think I've time to collect a breed, TJ ninja's me right away ....

The same was with the Bluna's (Skywings x Deep Seas), the only thing that helped me out there, was the Frill-chaos .

Now the new breeding-ratios and the Shallow's makes it nearly impossible for me to get at least 2 CB Waters T_T !

By the way Nix, any breeding successes xd.png ?

@All : I tried to breed my new tempesty-compatible Thuwed ( Elemental Naquada Thuwed ), but got no egg out of her dry.gif, as from the most of my dragons .

Only my Tempests bred me eggs the whole time ~pets them~ smile.gif .

If anybody wants a Thuwed from me, these are the ones I currently have (there'll be coming more - requested already -) :

Elemental Naquada Thuwed

Waiting list :

1. infiniteviking

2. mishii

Danesko Hex Dorkface Thuwed

Waiting list : empty

Strawberry Angel Dorkface Thuwed

Laquari Thuwed

Gimoja of double Thuwed

Ajuvar Hex Thuwed

I'm currently working on lineages for them, but if you have a wish for a special partner, just ask smile.gif !

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif

@Shichibi: I've seen two cb waters recently..but both times I saw them, I was scroll-locked...and when I am unlocked, they stay away from cave...lol

@Shichibi: I've seen two cb waters recently..but both times I saw them, I was scroll-locked...and when I am unlocked, they stay away from cave...lol

EXACTLY !

Two days ago I stalked the Cave - nothing, but as I cut the flesh for dinner, I looked at the computer .... Water .... I would've got it, but I was too slow to reach the mouse x_X !

I got the message.."you have too many eggs, so you decide not to take the egg..." or whatever it says when you try to get an egg and are locked.

I got the message.."you have too many eggs, so you decide not to take the egg..." or whatever it says when you try to get an egg and are locked.

Oh lawl , that is bad =/ !

I direly need them or at least one, for this lineage, because I only have 3 female (!) CB Water Temepests, but NO male dry.gif .

Plus, I need a male Water Tempest to pair him up with one of my female Tempest Deep Sea's, so I can make a similar lineage for Naquada Thuwed T_T !

I can stop complaining for now..tongue.gif *pets cb water egg* tongue.gif

If I manage to catch another one, you can have it.