Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Drama makes the world go round~

So does fail spelling for simple words. Bad Sess.

Bof, you don't need to change it. Would it actually change something? Probably not. xd.png

I was just saying for future references.

Well my character is rather hostile, but that won't be the case all the RP long. Unless I have a reason to make her so, which I have plenty now annoyed, scared and pissed as she is.

And there goes Breckin, trying to put some much needed sense into the situation = 3=

It makes me smile whenever I read about how enthusiastic y'all are. smile.gif

Thanks, Elsendor, for all the info. My parents went to send me to CalPoly for the first four years, so it's cheaper. Then, I get to go to whatever school I want, but I wanted UCSD because it was close to my house. (For some unknown reason, I don't feel like going to USC or UCLA) As for the over-excessive amount of Asians... I don't mind. biggrin.gif Floundering around with my own kind should be fun... though I'll probably be the dumbest of all of them, considering my studying habits. xd.png Hopefully, tuition costs will go down a tad bit when I get to college. Hopefully...

Aww Rosella. ohmy.gif Well, you don't have to worry about this RP for the time being, since I've taken the pleasure of knocking Varianne out. Whenever you have the time, you can come back and awaken her. Just don't take too long. I don't think the guys will want to be hauling her around forever.

I'll take note of your dates, Lily and Odio, though you'll probably have to remind me. ^^

Well, in case you're wondering, we're just waiting for Kira and Dash to post. Dash won't be posting for a while now. She's a bit bummed out by the tensions here and what has stemmed from them. So don't go fretting about how she's not posting.

*sighs* We need more Breckins in real life. At least he can keep a level head. But hey, the great thing about this RP is that if someone insults you in RL, you're likely to find a great comeback from here.

Skarx... sorry for being nit-picky here, but I don't believe that Sophia knows Alina's name yet. Not that that really matters of course, but I just felt like pointing it out, just to add to this wall of text I have going here.

And now that we're on the topic of different RPs... Sess, you haven't fulfilled the purpose of your reserve in Nyx yet. From what Rosella said, I don't think she'll have the time to write an intro post there. =\

ETA: Skarx, I lol'd when Sophia called Breckin 'bright guy.' I don't know if that's what you meant, but it sounds a lot like a variation of 'smart one.' tongue.gif

Edited by Mangaholic

Haha. -fellow dumb asian- My frequency in sites like these prove that fact. I like RP and stuff too much for school... -headdesk- Edited by Elsendor

offtopic;

yeah I know Manga. I do have a reply ready, I swear! - in my head, but none the less - I'll write it out when I have the time, and also because another rp idea popped into my brain, I'm fleshing that out a little too. I'm so sorry. D;

It is a little depressing, what's happened. I can't believe Lor left.

But anyway, I have a feeling Breckin is going to be the voice of reason in many occasions along their adventure. lol

Wow I just realized how hilariously redundant my first sentence was. ker-fix.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx

*is swept away by massive tsunami*

Huh, I can't believe all that happened over the course of 14 hours or so. It's shocking what a couple of snippy words can cause. I feel a bit bad that I didn't say anything when Merc left, but he didn't stay around like Lor did, so I don't think he would have noticed anyway.

Great thing we have Breckin. He can make sure all the hybrids don't end up abandoning their cause. :3 I'm serious.

High five, fellow Asian. ^^ I just procrastinate too much for school, but hey, I ace all the tests without trying (literally). I'm pretty sure that's why I'll fail in college. >_> I can't sit and study at all.

I saw your new RP, Sess. It seems cool. ^^ So don't worry. I was just reminding you, in case you forgot. I've been writing a novel (or whatever you call it) for the past month, so if I seem to be acting lazy, you know why. No, none of your characters are involved. It's like the plot I set up for this RP, except I tweaked a bit. I just need to get it out of my head. It's not normal for people to have dreams about their subplots... especially creepy, sadistic ones.

FOr the "bright guy" I meant it as the fact he is glowing AND as smart guy too (especially this one) xd.png

Maybe Breckin will, depend on how people start acting later on. Answered back in a different tone for once. :3

I can dream of my plots ans stuff xd.png

I used one of my dreams to write a story. May use it one day.

Edited by Skarx

-loiters-

I spy a TOOTHLESS sigpic!! -pounces-

Made a bowl for my brother in ceramics today. And I did my homework yesterday for once so I don't have any today! I feel good. :]

And jeez... some of the characters here are SO intolerably bitchy. XD Perfect bunch to roleplay with, but I sure wouldn't want to be stuck with them in real life. Give me the most massive headache in the history of pain, it would.

Edited by Elsendor

...*blinks*

oh dang i gotta go post, don't I? xd.png /fail

though, what do you need me to do?

Edited by Kira1

-loiters-

I spy a TOOTHLESS sigpic!! -pounces-

Made a bowl for my brother in ceramics today. And I did my homework yesterday for once so I don't have any today! I feel good. :]

And jeez... some of the characters here are SO intolerably bitchy. XD Perfect bunch to roleplay with, but I sure wouldn't want to be stuck with them in real life. Give me the most massive headache in the history of pain, it would.

Finally, someone seeing it the way I do. I'd love to just slap them all. = A=

Wow, you seem to be very good with ceramics. :3 I totally failed when I tried making a mug for my mom.

Tequila, you should read this and then this. You can reply accordingly, but it'd be better if you didn't skim.

And jeez... some of the characters here are SO intolerably *****y. xd.png Perfect bunch to roleplay with, but I sure wouldn't want to be stuck with them in real life. Give me the most massive headache in the history of pain, it would.

Aye, they are. I think the only one I would want to meet is Breckin... and maybe Lakshmi, but from the way Dash portrays her, she seems unbearable as well.

But Skarx, why is Sophia so bitter? I understand the others a bit. Varianne because her dad ditched her; Evelyn because her dad died and her mom's sort of dead; Kathy because her mom died and her dad is sort of dead; and Carlie because he got cancer. Sophia seems to have the perfect life compared to them.

Edited by Mangaholic

Well she has her own way of thinking. She's just a pest usually anyway and a loner since people don't like her attitude (wonder why!?). I dislike making dramatic and sob back story, but even without one, well especially without one, she's not used to it.

I mean... do you need to know pain to be bitter when thing don't go well at all anymore? I don't think so.

Also I would probably hit my own character if I even meet one like her and be force to be with her xd.png

She's almost all I cannot stand.

Anyway I can say she won't be like that for long it's just we are stuck in the SAME place for months now. No wonder you can't see anything else of her... sleep.gif

I am sort of the opposite end of the spectrum, character-wise. My characters are kicked and kicked and they're not that bitter... mostly. They go more towards the cowardly-lost-in-their-own-worlds-don't-mess-with-anyone type attitude.

I'm not that great in ceramics... I almost cut the bottom out of that bowl when I was trimming it. Trimmed to far, the bottom sort of sagged and I was like AUGH and stopped trimming. So the bottom is rather...rough. I do that with half the bowls I trim.

EDIT: besides, mugs are a lot harder than bowls. Cylinders in general are hard.

I'd love to slap them... but I'd probably end up hiding in a hole like Sen instead. Speaking of which, I miss those posts. Sen is probably my favorite to read--he's got a lighthearted innocence that makes me laugh.

-noms on the Toothless sigpic-

Edited by Elsendor

xd.png

I'm trying myself on different type of character in RPs. I wanna see what I can do and what I like to do. Clearly Sophia's type is not one I would do often (make me feel guilty to play it)

I prefer calm ones may they be evil (like a spah!!! Imma back stab you hehehe) or good (no need for explanations xd.png)

Sen's probably gonna come back later on. I miss it's post too.

That's what everyone says about Sen. happy.gif I guess I'm just the weirdo here. I like reading about all the arguments and whatnot. So don't expect to like my charries for you. The one that acts closest to Sen is actually the worst of them. ^^

They go more towards the cowardly-lost-in-their-own-worlds-don't-mess-with-anyone type attitude.

That sounds a lot like Lakshmi.

Don't feel guilty about Sophia being such a jerk, Skarx! Like I mentioned before, as much as they annoy me and make me want to sock them in the face, it's funny how they react to each other's insults.

I'm sorry. We've stuck in Forest Park since the beginning of the year, haven't we? Don't worry, I see them leaving quite soon. Prepare for my horrifically long post. Muhahaha. JK *smiles innocently*

Not quite Lakshmi. She's too innocent, too... -shivers- plastic?

I feel like a jerk...

Edited by Elsendor

lol, Breckin is a pissy foulmouth, but he doesn't become one very easily. Or at least he doesn't when there is no good reason to.

I see we have a toothless fan in our midst :v

-looks around innocently-

Who me?

-sucks absently on Toothless' tail-

You have no idea how badly I bawled when Hiccup lost his leg.

EDIT: Holy twizzlers! There are other people online with me! -happydance-

Has anyone poked at dailydragonfix lately? The "view all" section has skyrocketed.

Edited by Elsendor

Bah I still feel guilty, that so not me I hate being mean to others tongue.gif

You know I believe someone left our RP. What's gonna happen to her character?

I simply loved toothless in the movie, but above him I especially adored the Nightmare. It put itself on fire! xd.png

Of course it skyrocketed. It's one of the only big click site open no? I like how it's so simple to poke dragons I can easily poke above 300 a day.

Well... it's not official yet, but Rosella surmane did say this:

I think I might have to quit this RP... 0.o Especially since I can barely even get on as much as I used to. Might just drop off the face of Dragcave soon...

IN my opinion that's a "Imma leave the place at anytime now" So yeah I do think someone left. It should be made clear as fast as possible though. For the RP at least.

True Mayhem does not help either xd.png

I only got one of the 4...

I got zero. The competition has gotten soooooooo much fiercer than when I first found DC. Like...way back when TJ was using copyrighted stuff. XD

I did see what she said... but Manga said not to worry about it--that she can still stick around. -hides-

Well if she really does leave then there is nothing that can be done. We'll see in due time.

Competition... too many different eggs now. I like it, but the system is much harder that before cause of it.