Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't make Sen eviiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!! T_T -noms on Sen- You did not just see that.

It's SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATURDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Sen turns towards the North

and finds himself in a place of snow

and solitude

So quiet

Sowwy, but things turning out the way they are... also, how do you have the patience to make everything rainbow?

Sorry, what happened?

Huh? You aren't in this RP. Are you a lurker like Elsendor? *pats Elsendor, who's lurking is always welcome 8D*

It might be better to clarifiy whay you are asking about so we can actually give an answer.

Really? Sen doesn't strike me as the evil type... but it would be funny to see him evil xd.png

It can be amazing what happens when you keep hearing voices in your head, day and night, that you can never quite make out or understand, but you can just tell that there's something on the edge of your mind, and you don't want to go over that edge...

I <3 your posts, Lily and Dash (I forgot to say that to Lily in my other OoC post :3)

Yup ^^ I would like to see Sen evil too.

Lore is Sand. Sand is Lore. :3 Same two people... or same one person. xd.png

I would write a post right now, replying to Carlie and Locke, but I'm going right now. Should I just post about Brunor leading them to the infirmary and assume that they are following him, Dash, but not exactly make them follow him? Did that make sense? O_o

Lore, read this: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...20#entry3649895

If you have any questions, just ask and hopefully, someone will reply for me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! -steals Sen and hides him in a magical chamber of ever-goodness-

I don't have that patience. XD this thingy does it for me. -lazy-

Awwwwwwwwww -pouncehuggles Dash- I<3 you!!! I am soon to be not a lurker! :]]]]]

EDIT: Ooooooooooooooooooh!! Hi Sand! I'm the resident lurker-soon-to-be-not-lurker!!! XD

Edited by Elsendor

If you want to make them follow you, feel free ^^ As long as you don't make one put on a ballerina costume and dance or something like that. It'll be faster then having me do a whole bit about them following him, because frankly, I'd go into more detail then I'd need to, so to save some time just have them follow Brunor.

By the way, yes it did make sense.

Oh yah, Manga. I keep forgetting to mention this, but Carlie has already seen his appearance change, third post as him actually xd.png I remember you saying a while ago he hadn't found a mirror, but he most definently did. ~

Oh Manga *falls to knees and begs* Can I do a post from the point of view of my character's parents and you-know-who-but-I-can't-say-because-it-would-ruin-that-secret-plot-bit-I-told-you-about-a-while-go-and-you-gave-me-permission-to-do? I love to take a detour sometimes and do posts from the view of important NPCs tied to my characters so... :3

Oh? Sand got a name change? Haha *waves*

Edited by Dashidragon

THE FALSE GOD OF GRAVITY AND COOKIES HAS POSTED!

*Hallelujah!*

*Hallelujah!*

*Hallelujah!*

*Hallelujah!*

*Hallelujah!*

*Hallelujah!*

...Hope my post is okay, it's been awhile.

Sand is just my alt i use to lurk ninja.gif

Edited by Lore_Master

Glad you liked the post, Manga. When I wrote it, I was feeling somewhat dejected and empty. Like how Kathy's feeling. So I just portrayed it with my character. xd.png

Ohmaaai. Wonder what Clay's up to. :3 Lily smells trouble abound.

(Although is it possible for them to control the elements so well as this stage?)

Clay's control of shadows for the most part has been very poor (I.E it's not listening to him)

He just blasted shadows into the keyhole only because he 'forced' the shadows to listen to him.

Ah, mm'okay.

I feel like I should answer Danni but I want to give others a chance to post first. X3 Post, people, post.

Yeah, I wouldn't call it control. I'd call it temper. :]]]]] Nice post!

EDIT: I would if I could, Lily. XD

-feels like having a chatsie- Anyone got ychat?

Edited by Elsendor

Heeh. Looks like Kathy needs a bout of bad temper to bring out her ability. X3 I probably won't have her display any sign of elemental ability just yet. Or mebbe just a little light flicking. :3

Sorry Elsie. No YIM/yahoochat/whatever. ):

Haha. Sometimes I look at all your guys shooting thunder bolts and opening locks with shadows... and then there is Carlie.

Poor dude. All he does is make mud puddles laugh.gif

Haven't had a scene yet where Locke has used her powers. Thank goodness she won't be hearing plants speak though >__> Don't want her to be going evil insane like Sen might.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I want Sen to stay innocent and happy and cute!!

And I want to find a place for my character.

And I want something to happen right now.

Sen's had a normal life and been a normal kid. He can't cope with what's going on. He's had no combat training, not lived on the streets, nothing... he is ordinary. Boringly so.

Sounds like me. XD

EDIT: He should start writing novels! That's what I do to cope with my boringness and the schitzo that results from being too boring. ;]]]]

Edited by Elsendor

But it's not even "voices in his head" or whatever... it's voices from outside his head, from things he can't keep quiet.

I can't wait till Clay gains mastery over shadows, but I like the fact how the shadows are rebellious, just like him!

Poor Clay, I'll be surprised if he even agrees to help save the world.

Every time I look at your avatar I lose it.

At this rate, I'll be surprised if more than like...three...hybrids agree to help save the world. XD

Clay MIGHT help save the world, but he's going to do it HIS way if he does.