Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

We used to poke fun at how each duel took like six episodes each. I never watched Dragonball Z before though.

No, it won't take long at all to get out of the mansion, due to the fact that I have a planned schedule for that. In fact, I'm already starting to write the post that will move the plot along in the mansion. I'll explain when all the characters actually get into the cart, since it's a bit confusing.

ah, thank you Manga, and yes you got the reference, my brother whined a lot about how long the things went on, and the ranting in it bothered the c rap out of me

I'm saying that the DBZ fights took way too long, and it often spanned ten episodes...

*Walks off grumbling dry.gif *

LA had a 4.4 this morning

WHAT.

My boyfriend didn't tell me this.

That boy is getting the hell out of California I swear.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx

Yeah I heard it through MGM. O____e

Canada is pretty A-OK right now, unless you're in BC.

You kidding?

Manitoba is the worst province to live in. 40+ summer and -50 winters...I'm moving to Newfoundland or Ireland once I'm done with school

heh, I'm glad I live in Sacramento, CA. We haven't had any earthquakes.

I can't wait to see manga's post that'll get this plot moving~

heh, I'm glad I live in Sacramento, CA. We haven't had any earthquakes.

I can't wait to see manga's post that'll get this plot moving~

Heh heh... you might not be very happy when you see how long it is.

Murder, maybe he slept through it? I know a bunch of people thought it was a dream and went back to sleep.

Edited by Mangaholic

I asked him about it, he told me he didn't feel a thing and had no idea there was a quake until the afternoon.

Heh heh... you might not be very happy when you see how long it is.

Hey, as long as it moves us along and is important to the story plot-wise, then I won't mind. Dash has gotten me used to long posts. >w<

Okay Kira. ^^ Don't worry then. About 90% of it is relevant to the plot, even if it doesn't seem to be so. By the way, do you know if Dash is busy?

So, with the exception of BC, Canada pretty much doesn't have any major natural disasters besides blizzards?

Okay Kira. ^^ Don't worry then. About 90% of it is relevant to the plot, even if it doesn't seem to be so. By the way, do you know if Dash is busy?

Hm, I'm not too sure. She had posted for me in my Agnimitra RP, but I haven't spoken with her since. We are waiting on some people in that RP which is why she hasn't posted again. I saw that she had posted in Compulsive Posters Anonymous yesterday, i believe. Maybe you should try PMing her?

So, with the exception of BC, Canada pretty much doesn't have any major natural disasters besides blizzards?

Haha. 'With the exception of BC'. ><

Apparently, in a few years, there's going to be a tsunami here at Richmond. It is technically an island, after all.

As for the rest, yeah, tornadoes in the prairies.

I didn't know we had tornadoes in the prairies. There is a natural phenomenon called... El mino or something that come once every 7 years, no? Comes from the Pacific ocean. Usually rather bad weathers, but I know at one point it traveled all the way to Quebec and hit 7 anti cyclone one after the other. We had freezing rains for 3 days, it ravaged the trees (One of them almost feel on my room sleep.gif) but I think other then small hurricanes and earthquake (rare) there is not much else that happen in Quebec.

What's going on with the RP though? It's taking a while.

Edited by Skarx

I'll do that, Kira. Thanks ^^

Apparently, in a few years, there's going to be a tsunami here at Richmond. It is technically an island, after all.

How in the world do they know that? blink.gif

Sorry Skarx, it is taking a long, long while. The only characters we're waiting on are Carlie, Lakshmi, and Varianne. Rosella's been busy lately, but since the weekends are coming up, hopefully she can post sometime tomorrow. And errr... did you want a summary with that, or were you just wondering what was holding us up?

How in the world do they know that? blink.gif

I'm actually not sure. Tsunamis are (usually, but not limited to) the after-effects of earthquakes or underwater explosions. I think it's something about the underwater landscape here that might trigger an explosion in the future, thus causing a tsunami. Although if it's one from the open ocean, apparently Vancouver Island (located between the Pacific Ocean and Richmond) would abdorb most of the shock. There was actually a tsunami warning for Richmond after the Chile earthquake. That left me feeling a little... insecure.

Anyways, since we're planning to depart after Carlie and Lakshmi gets to the park, I'll fix up my post a bit. I left it off at Kathy phoning the school, so I'll finish that part and have her ready to enter the carriage when needed.

I have a good idea on what is happening and since technically Sophia is sleeping I don't need to know what is happening (I made sure I didn't need too... easier for me after xd.png)

But the only thing I can ask is that every physical change of each player is linked or added to their character sheet. So I can have a quick physical references as the story unfold.

As for tsunami... it could happen randomly so predicting one in a few year gives them a good range of chances. Though maybe there is a predicted explosion or tectonic movement. Like they were predicting a huge volcano to reawaken somewhere south. Don't know if it finally did.

Thanks Lily. ^^

Way ahead of you Skarx. I did that in February. I actually checked the date. xd.png It's in both of the Updates section. The only characters who don't have one are Carlie and Clay. Carlie hasn't found a mirror yet, so he hasn't seen himself, though I believe right now, he's covered from head to toe in mud. Clay just got paler and his eyes turned black. I think there are also two tattoos on the palms of his hands as well.

Skarx is right about randomly predicting that a tsunami would eventually hit. xd.png I guess anyone could randomly predict something that will eventually happen, but I find it scary that Richmond got a tsunami warning from Chile's earthquake. Chile is so far south, and Canada is so far north...

Suffering from a bout of writers block at the moment so I'm no making any posts at the moment since I don't want to make any bad ones.

And this though has been bothering me, am I the only person who thinks that Shira might look cute with a black beret?

And this though has been bothering me, am I the only person who thinks that Shira might look cute with a black beret?

I think Sen would think that she looks cute :3 but that's from considering his first thought upon falling on top of her.

Hey Kira, can I call you Tequila?

Odio, I'd rather not have you spamming the topic with something completely irrelevant like that. Sorry, but if Lor were ever to pop in, she would be pretty annoyed. Just warning you about Lor.

FEAR ME! MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

No random comments please.