Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

how old are you lily?

and how did we start discussing this stuff?

anyways, I'll post when i can get past my writers block for this rp

I'm glad to hear that they've found a new way to treat cancer! My sister died a few years ago, so its bittersweet for me but its still very good to hear that something is finally being done. Because chemo doesnt really do jack but tear your body apart.

ANYWAY yeah we should leave the forest now.

I see (about the chimio) I got my info straight now and looked into it a bit. Wonder why I was so sure of the other... huh.

Yeah I wanna leave the forest... SOON. sleep.gif

@ Elsendor; That would be Kira, I assume? X3

@ jaina; I'm turning 15 in June. :3

Er, we got on the subject because Manga asked why Sophia's so b****y when she has a practically perfect life and mentioned that it's understandable that Carlie (and some other chars) has an attitude because he has cancer.

Aw, sorry to hear about your sister, Odio. sad.gif Chemo... it's a double-edged sword, I suppose.

Edited by lilyice

Well, okay.

So this is how I imagine the arrangement in the big carriage:

_Mark_Kathy_____Sophia__Sen_

(Door) -Evelyn-

_Greg_Shira__Breckin____________

And then there's the four others in the smaller one (Gordon, Clay, Varianne, Alina).

And outside the carriages still we've got Carlie, Lakshmi, Danni, and Sadine.

Yay! That's all the hybrids! And then all the Umbras are outside and stuff. With the horseys. : )

Oh I hope you don't quit Rosella! This RP isn't too trying! Just pop in about once a week and you should be fine maybe hopefully? Well I hope you stick around anyway. That would be crazy if you left cuz the other winter before left too.

Okay and nows I shalls finishes my ICz replyz.

O_o Nice. You guys decided to have a chat party without me. T-T *pouts*

*glomps Lily* Hey! You're almost the exact same age as me!!! May I ask the exact day in June? :3

For some reason, I lol'd at this. It sounds so... casual. It's like, "Oh your mom died. Oh your dad died. No biggy." xd.png

LOL That's like the second or third time I've done that, eh? xd.png

I do that a lot - that is, think it's okay for people to be bitter if their pasts are bad. It shows in my charries. xd.png But this is actually the first time I've RPed as charries with horrible pasts. The last RP I was in with Skarx, there was a guy who lost his dad, but he was pretty cool with it. :3

I just love tragic stories! That would be why my favorite characters are the ones with tragic pasts. wink.gif Keep them coming.

But really, the Umbralatronis don't hate them. If you guys knew what their past has been like, you might understand. :3 The only ones they really hate are Alina and Clay. They dislike Varianne because she was annoying. They didn't really mistreat Gordon, and Evelyn should have seen it coming. Sophia was pretty annoying, and since Sen was with her, he sort of had to swallow the bitter medicine as well. But the Umbralatronis are pretty hypocritical too, so I wouldn't know how pissed our characters would be. wink.gif

Lilyice should read my character profile then.  I'm the same way.

Gah, I feel so dumb. XP When I read this, I thought Elsendor was referring to herself as a character. So when Lily asked to see the profile, I was so confused. >_> Now I see you were talking about that profile you told me you made in advance. Wow, I feel like a total idiot.

I heard that they found a certain spider whose venom could kill cancer cells. That was a long time ago, so I don't remember what documentary it was.

Well, I'm probably the one who's been RPing the least amount of time. wink.gif

In the smaller cart, Clay is sitting on one side, and the other three are facing him. Gordon is in the farthest. Varianne is closest to the door, and Alina's in the middle.

Odio, I would errr... prefer it if you didn't quote everything in your IC post. It was sort of weird reading "She pointed at him," if you know what I mean. Sorry, I fail at explaining things, especially over the computer.

And I think that's all I wanted to say...

Wait, no... no it isn't. smile.gif

Elsendor, I think I might have a character opening for you, but it's way far ahead in the plot, so you might not want it. However, for now, how would you like to play as certain NPCs (i.e. demons)?

I think the Winter Faerie is cursed. T~T Well, I'm certainly not kicking Rosella out. For one thing, her posts are too awesome for that, and for another, it'd be pretty ungrateful of me if I did so.

Now I think that's all I needed to say.

-jumps up and down childishly and hyperactively and with none of the gravity her age ought to possess-

I'll play any DAMN thing you throw at me! -happydance-

And as for a character opening I'd LOVE it! What do I play? When do I start? How much free reign to I get to cause absolute chaos? Am I allowed to ask (in general) what kind of a character it will be later on? I'd like to know whether I can play with the one I've got now or if I should scrap him (NOT REALLY!! just archive fore now...) and write another.

And I REALLY don't want you to think I'm suggesting anything, but because you mentioned Winter Faeries being cursed... The one I wrote is a winter. <.< -hides-

-runs off to start creating downworlders-

EDIT: Scratch that. -whips out a notebook and pen and stays in the corner writing downworlders- As in, I'm sitting here online waiting for someone to post. XD

Sorry about the chat party, Manga. -shameface- I was actually hoping you'd get online....

You're only 15?! I feel... old...

Edited by Elsendor

Eh? No, I don't mind. ^^ I was actually sitting in front of the computer the entire time yesterday, but I willed myself not to go on. It was awful, I tell you, awful! I had to peel off the beads soooo many times. Thank goodness I'm almost done with it.

No, I'm not fifteen yet. I turn 15 at the end of June.

Actually, Sess, according to your profile, it says you were born a year before moi. :3

Hey, Murder, the guy in your siggie looks very familiar. Pray tell, is it who I think it is?

LOL, so the Winter Faeries really are cursed. xd.png I guess my bad luck rubbed onto them. But I won't ask to see it, Elsendor wink.gif

Awesome! I have need of someone to play an NPC (for a short amount of time) once we get to the mansion. For this one, you can go as chaotic as you want.

For the character opening... not for a long while, unfortunately.

You should check your PM box though. wink.gif

Yay for PMs! <--lol, the first time I typed that I held the shift button too long and it came out as PMS <.< I need more sleep. xd.png

I'm seventeen... very immature seventeen. And obsessed with character profiles. What more is there to say? XP

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Edited by Elsendor

I just quoted the line that brought attention to Greg, that's all. And that's what everybody else has been doing..... *shrug*

oh and It's saturday over here Elsie smile.gif

I'm definitely older then most everyone else then, I turn 19 this June

Hey, Murder, the guy in your siggie looks very familiar. Pray tell, is it who I think it is?

If by familiar you mean Reita from GazettE, then yes :>

I'll be turning 18 this June. I'm meeting a lot of people born in June all of a sudden..

LMAO I feel like an absolute idiotic ditz! It's Saturday here too--only I still had last night's Friday danciness in me. -headdesk-

I'm born in July. So there! :]

Els is the ditziest 17-year-old in CA. I almost guarantee it.

Yay, I'm not the oldest!

Mayhem, you're about a month older than me. :]

Edited by Elsendor

*glomps Lily* Hey! You're almost the exact same age as me!!! May I ask the exact day in June? :3

No, I'm not fifteen yet. I turn 15 at the end of June.

Aw. I turn fifteen at the beginning of June. wink.gif June 1, to be precise.

And LOL Sess is the same age as us. She lied on her profile. >D

June bdays ftw. :3

July's too. (For Sess and Elsie [may I call you that?].)

June 18th for me, sadly most of my friends go on vacation so I can't have too much of a celebration

I'm June 11th. My boyfriend's is on the 15th. Which is weird. My parents' birthdays were exactly the same numbers apart.

But I do get to go to Puerto Rico after I turn 18, and the drinking age there is 18 so....:>

That's fine if you like, Lily. I've been known as Els, Else (which had me doing double-takes every time someone said "something else"), Elsie, and all sorts of other variations.

-independence baby!- ^^ I own you all!

Summer birthdays are just cool.

Also useless funfact: Breckin tastes words because he has synesthesia.

Lily stole my line. I flat out lied. :D

I'm a year and a week apart from my boyfriend (somewhat boyfriend lul) so its all good.

god it's so awesome being a vocal major.

We sing at weddings together.

Well supposed to, but I don't want to ruin his performances nor other people's special day, I suck in comparison to him.

But it makes up for it because he played guitar for me while he sang when I was over at his house yesterday. It really lifted me out of my carp mood. :3

eta;

NO smileys I'm not enabling you.

Edited by Sesshia

That's awesome! My friend's little sister has colors for numbers, but I've never heard of tasting words... -jealous-

Oh, and Odio...

I think what Manga meant by quoting was the way you put the line of text there without really blending it into the flow of the post.... does that make any vestige of sense?

Edited by Elsendor

Tequila, you should read this and then this. You can reply accordingly, but it'd be better if you didn't skim.

Right, right, no skimming. *slaps self on wrist*

sorry it took me awhile to get back here. Busy week and weekend, plus I just get too easily distracted and lose track of what I'm supposed to be doing.

Anyways, I'll go work on my post now. Thanks for linking me to those posts manga. ^^

Oh... How in all hell did you end up talking about everyone's age xd.png

Huh... Guess I'm amongst the oldest here then. I'll turn 22 in two month.

Manga just meant not to put action and speech in "this" since it get confusing. That kind of thing I guess.

Els, you get to play something ^^

Guess that made your day since you've been stalking us so long. xd.png

wow, Skarx, I think you are the oldest one here. Since, I'm only 19. I believe the rest of people are younger than 19?

and i posted. i didn't know which carriage Danni was supposed to go into though, so i guessed.

Yep, Manga and I have been working on demons and stuff. XD I gave myself nightmares late last night writing one. YES!

And the age talk was my fault, I think. I randomly mentioned my DC-age and someone misunderstood it...somewhere back in that haze...

WAAAAAAAAAAAH reflex-clicked and now I'm scroll-locked again!

Edited by Elsendor