Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Hey Kira, can I call you Tequila?

Tequila? O.o Where did that come from?

*is still waiting for someone to post, preferably manga with an epic post*

HI KARA. I WUFF YOU. /randomcomment

Guize, when do you want Evelyn to rise from the world of the knocked unconscious? I can do it in the middle of the carriage ride. I assume she's with Gordon, who's in a separate cart from where Evelyn begins in. Sorry Manga if you've already provided a list, but because I'm lazy and yeah... could you provide another list of who's in who's cart?

(I need to start following this... seriously. D;)

probably should, Sess, but let's hope Manga's epic post is up soon, I want to advance

Wow she's on a rampage you guys

Edit: Oh wait sorry that's spam *coughs*

I think this is where they all are:

In the bigger cart:

Evelyn's passed out on the floor

Gordon's sitting next to Mark

Mark is sitting in the carriage

Greg is leaning against the carriage outside

Sophia is sleeping outside the carriage

Sen is losing his mind in the corner of the carriage because of the voices

Varianne and.... Lily's character are standing outside the carriage with the Umbras and the horses

Shira is standing with them too

So is Breckin

And I guess so is Carlie and Sadine?

And Clay and Alina are in the smaller carriage...

The other Rose faerie is in the city still I think

And I think that's everyone?

Edited by Odio

you forgot about my character >.< fine, I see how it is, I'm just ignored even though I'm the LAST PERSON TO HAVE POSTED.

Edit: Oh wait sorry that's spam *coughs*

I think this is where they all are:

In the bigger cart:

Evelyn's passed out on the floor

Gordon's sitting next to Mark

Mark is sitting in the carriage

Greg is leaning against the carriage outside

Sophia is sleeping outside the carriage

Sen is losing his mind in the corner of the carriage because of the voices

Varianne and.... Lily's character are standing outside the carriage with the Umbras and the horses

Shira is standing with them too

So is Breckin

And I guess so is Carlie and Sadine?

And Clay and Alina are in the smaller carriage...

The other Rose faerie is in the city still I think

And I think that's everyone?

*hugs Kira*

LOLS. I'm passed out on the floor. PARTAYY

*hugs Kira*

LOLS. I'm passed out on the floor. PARTAYY

*hugs* lol i could join that PARTAYY >w< lol

*is still waiting for manga to post* and she hasn't answered my question about why she wants to call me Tequila. O.o

LOL

whoops!

I knew I was forgetting somebody but I'm surprised I only forgot one!

Sorry, I was playing LOTR. Yeah, I have such old games. xd.png

No random comments please.

Sorry Lor ^^ Oh look, I predicted that Lor would eventually pop in. Skarx's theory worked! xd.png

Eh, are you talking about me?

Tequila? O.o Where did that come from?

Idk xd.png I just looked at your name and thought that I should call you Tequila from now on.

when do you want Evelyn to rise from the world of the knocked unconscious?

That's up to you. You can wake her up in the middle of the carriage ride, or wait until she's safely put in the mansion place. Well, you can make up your mind when everyone gets into the carts, 'cause that's when I'll explain what I plan to have happen before I post the epically dramatic post. ^^

could you provide another list of who's in who's cart?

The small cart is going to hold: Alina, Clay, Gordon, and Varianne.

Everyone else goes in the big carriage.

Right now, Sadine would probably be near Breckin.

Carlie took a different route because he wanted to make sure that Evelyn and Kiril were alright, but he didn't want to be seen.

I think that's all? Anyway, about my "so-called epic" post, like I said, it won't be coming until a week after all the charries get into the carriage. I'll explain why when that actually happens. But I've already finished the majority of it.

lol, alright, well, I suppose if you want to call me Tequila you can manga. xd.png I like nicknames, even if they're just random. >w<

Well, Danni is pretty much ready to enter the carriage. She's waiting by it and waiting to see what the others will do. Though, I'm surprised no one else has posted after me, since she pretty much just called them all scaredy cats for arguing about this so much.

Varianne and.... Lily's character are standing outside the carriage

Kathy. xd.png

@ Kira, well I guess we're all kinda just waiting for Carlie and Lakshmi to get there, and for Varianne to get knock out or something (when Rose posts). Then read Manga's epic post of epicness. :3

Oh yes.... her. lol.

Oh oh! I had a Kei sighting in forum games!

edit: she plays Sadine right? We'll have to tie her up and drag her back over here. blink.gif

Edited by Odio

@ Kira, well I guess we're all kinda just waiting for Carlie and Lakshmi to get there, and for Varianne to get knock out or something (when Rose posts). Then read Manga's epic post of epicness. :3

I see. ^^ well, I hope they post soon. I want things to get moving >w<

*sighs* Wherefore art thou, Rosella and Dash?

Oh yay! *hugs Tequila* I think everyone else got hit by a wave of writer's block.

LOL Odio xd.png Key plays Sadine, not Kei. So you might not want to do that. From what I've heard, I think Kei gets really annoyed when you miss them out.

EDIT: Myahoo, are you still here? I feel bad that there's nothing for you to post, since this seems to be the only RP that you're active in...

Edited by Mangaholic

I certainly got hit by that wave, Manga, so if you can do your oh so epic post soon so we can start rping again, I'd appreciate it.

*sighs* Wherefore art thou, Rosella and Dash?

Oh yay! *hugs Tequila* I think everyone else got hit by a wave of writer's block.

LOL Odio XD Key plays Sadine, not Kei. So you might not want to do that. From what I've heard, I think Kei gets really annoyed when you miss them out.

EDIT: Myahoo, are you still here? I feel bad that there's nothing for you to post, since this seems to be the only RP that you're active in...

*is hugged* lol, it will be interesting to be referred to as Tequila XD

And I was the last person to post, so I can't really post again. Am I just bad luck or something? I post and everything comes to a halt...>w<

I talked to Dash a couple of days ago, but I haven't heard form Key in a long while. What happened to Key? I had heard of her computer troubles, but I thought those had ended. Or does she still have computer problems and can't get on? I miss Key...she needs to post in my Agnimitra RP as well.

Key may not be coming back... We should play without her until she does come back. Waiting so long may not be healthy for the RPs.

It has been a long time since we in the cart had anything to do... Maybe you should knock them out and put them in the carts so we can move on.

Sorry I am getting a bit impatient...

skarx, I'm there with you, I just hadn't voiced it as thoroughly as you did there. I really think we need to get moving, otherwise some people might lose interest

Thanks for the reassurance, lily! smile.gif Thankfully, we had the American march yesterday so I lived!

Well, sorry guys... I was out of funk or something yesterday and more tired than I thought I would be today. dry.gif And then I still need to do this dumb who-knows-how-many-pages-project before Thursday. (*Mock hapiness* That's only the important bits. Don't forget massive amount of tuition homework and another bigger project!) So I'm not sure if I can post... (I swore I could have posted today!) If my inactiveness is slowing things down, make Varianne protest then knock her out!

Well, sorry.

I'm not complaining about the rate of the RP, but just saying. If people do get too impatient, Rose did give permission to just knock Varianne out. wink.gif

Dunno about Key though.

Okay, Mya, if you say so. smile.gif

Yeah, I know the waiting is getting really annoying, but there's not much we can do about it. Until Dash and Rose post, we're stuck. But I know that Dash will be able to post soon if nothing comes up, so that's good.

I don't want to knock Varianne out until Rosella posts a reply to all the info that Varianne just got about her father. If her reply can't lead to Varianne getting put peacefully in the cart, I'll have her knocked out by one of the pegasi. It seems too painful getting whipped into unconsciousness, and I'd rather not brand Malduk as the guy who knocked out two people. It's too creeeepy. Brunor's not the type to do that, either, so it's left to the horses.

Also, I can't post the horrific post right now because it takes place in the mansion. I could wake Alina up, but it'd be a shame to do it during broad daytime wink.gif

*sigh*

If you really want to, but really... you could get the cart to go and just bring the other two back another way. We, in the wagon, get something to do and you can wait for the slacker (and probably busy) two to finally get here and post. I do believe it could be possible. It's still morning or so, so getting us there and moving us in there until evening comes should be a breeze no?

Ho Hum. *twiddles thumbs*

Yeah I'm with Skarx on this. If you haven't posted in forever you can't expect everyone to stop rping for you. Key's probably just caught up in RL, or her computer broke or something. sad.gif