Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

I don't see how my age has any need for "wow" xd.png (make me feel old...) We could be surprise by the ages of some. I was when I once played with someone that had 34.

Conversation sure can take many unknown turn huh?

How can you be scroll looked? You have 3 hatchling and three eggs. Plenty spaces for more eggs there xd.png

Another hatched while I was off awhile, I guess.

I'm getting bored of the eggs for the day anyways.... getting fidgety for roleplay...

EDIT: I spy with my little eye a DASHPOST

Edited by Elsendor

If by familiar you mean Reita from GazettE, then yes :>

Thanks. That's who I thought it was. <3

By the way, you changed your name Murder?

Wow Tequila, Danni sure is cold. O_o Though I guess Varianne does deserve that. Yes, Danni's in the right carriage. However, both Lakshmi and Carlie are injured. It's just that Carlie's worse off. But then again, getting bit by an angry dog isn't that great either. I've been bit by an angry cat, and I'm pretty sure Beatrix is at least twice the size of that cat. :3

Thanks, Nessie and Skarx, for putting into words what I couldn't. ^^ I appreciate it.

Now, like I promised:

I can't post right now, since I need to sleep, as I have school tomorrow. However, here's the schedule.

Monday - Manga makes post about carriages going on their way.

Tuesday - Hybrids are still in carriage.

Wednesday - They get to the estate.

I'll have quoted description of the mansion, as well as in my post.

Alina, Clay, Gordon, and Varianne are going straight to the dark and dank dungeon, no questions asked.

Carlie, Evelyn, and Lakshmi are going to the infirmary.

The rest are being sent to separate rooms. I've had the different groups written on my board since the beginning of February, I think. :3

Saturday - There will be a time skip here that I would like everyone to acknowledge. On this day, I would like most everyone to post about it being midnight, as that's when the plot begins moving again.

Sunday - I'll make my post. In the OoC thread (which you should check first on this day), you'll find a list of apologies/warnings/explanations/etc. Well, actually, the apologies are most like warnings themselves. :3 Is the post really that bad?

Yes.

So, for my sake, Carlie and the other two are going to be sedated, just so that they can heal without me having to post about it. X\ They'll wake up like three or four hours later, but it doesn't really matter because of my time skip.

As for the cart ride, first they'll obviously be going through New York City, and then they'll be going down some empty highway with trees on both sides. (I'm terrible at descriptions xd.png) Eventually, they'll swerve off the road, go through the forest, and come to a gate. Upon both pillars on the sides of the gate are two gargoyles. The gates open, and the carts speed through all the way to the mansion.

The Dark/Winter cart will go to the dungeon, like I mentioned. The others will go through the prettiful doors of the mansion.

Now hopefully, I said everything I wanted to. I'm off to bed now, and I'll answer questions tomorrow...

Ohmai, I didn't notice the name change, Murder. :>

Just reading all that makes me excited. xd.png It's great to get the plot moving again! <33

Wow Tequila, Danni sure is cold. O_o Though I guess Varianne does deserve that. Yes, Danni's in the right carriage. However, both Lakshmi and Carlie are injured. It's just that Carlie's worse off. But then again, getting bit by an angry dog isn't that great either. I've been bit by an angry cat, and I'm pretty sure Beatrix is at least twice the size of that cat. :3

Yeah, Danni is kind of a b*tch XD and i'm glad I put her in the right carriage. I wasn't too sure, so i' like, uh, uh, uh. DX *panics and sticks her in one*

oh my, big angry cat. >w< i've been bitten by an angry cat before too. not one as large as Beatrix though. lol

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay moving on!

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!!!

Fweeeeeee there's no "Mayhem" to excuse calling you that anymore! "Murder" gives me the shivers. XD

-sits in the corner scribbling notes-

Thanks for giving us a schedule Manga, much appreciated

You're welcome, Jaina. I promised, and I typically don't break these kinds of promises.

As for the post... it's still Monday in my timezone, so I'm all good there. xd.png

Yup, here comes the post once flood control allows me to post it.

Wow pages of stuff! I feel like I'm really old now, I'm 20. tongue.gif

That's about all I got after the first skim through, lol.

Edit:

Okay aaaaaaaand replied and okay gotcha on the critque-ness and omgomgomg the carriages are moving!

Edited by Odio

*cries foul* Not a huge deal, but I never said in my last post that Lakshmi was on the floor. She's standing up still... so yah ^^

EDIT: Although, it would just be easier for me to edit my post a bit then to have you guys all change yours so I'll put her on the ground ^^ It'll just have to wait till after school because it is about time for me to leave.

Edited by Dashidragon

So during the carriage ride, would anyone like to have a chat with my character? or do we not want to do anything that might take more then a day and interfer with Manga's careful plans?

-Noms on new posties-

-speaks up in a very small voice- Can we pleeeeeeeeeeease stop using an "s" for the plural of Umbralatroni? It seems completely natural for the plural to be the same as the singular...

Edited by Elsendor

for plural with a word ending in s you would tack on an 'es' I believe

Umbralatrons would become Umbralatronses. the 'i' ending is only used on words that end in 'us' such alumnus, hippopotamus, etc...

don't argue me on this, I debated it for two weeks of classes with my english teacher this year

... I thought the singular form was Umbralatronis... *facepalm*

I haven't been thinking straight. It would be weird to say "the human" when referring to a race/group, so I should've known that it was plural... fail.

But yeah... I always thought "Umbralatronis" was singular. LOL.

Maybe we can just call them Umbralatronus in singular, and Umbralatroni in plural. :3

Waaaaaaaaaait I haven't read the books. Is the singular Umbralatron or Umbralatroni?

Because I was under the impression that it was Umbralatroni.'

I'm a writer over English major. XD Which means that if a certain plural form works in my head and sounds better, that IS the plural. No matter what English would say.

Especially with things like Umbralatroni. Heck, Umbralatroni isn't even English, so why would the plural follow the rules of English anyways? ;]

Edited by Elsendor

I knew Manga got the inspiration of the RP from books, but she took the name from one of the books? Man, I need to start reading the OP more. >> *whaps self*

Oh and, Skarx, when you read this, Mark is a guy. xd.png Not a girl.

*facepalm* Nessie, you and I have had a total misunderstanding. Sorry.

Lily is most certainly right. Umbralatronis is the singular form, as well as the plural. When I said that I should have thought of using 'Umbralatroni' as a plural form, I meant the same way 'pegasi' was the plural of Pegasus. I guess when I said that, you misunderstood me too, taking it that Umbralatroni was the singular and that I just added 's' to make it plural. xd.png

Also, the Umbralatronis aren't from a book. :3 Rosella helped me come up with the name. ^^ Which I totally love her for. <33

Edit: Can't post today. I'm overwhelmed with work, though according to the schedule, I don't have to post anyways. :3 I'll answer PMs (which I have a lot) later.

Like always. X\

Edited by Mangaholic

Did I write he was a girl? I don' t think I mentioned his gender in my post though, you sure I was talking about him?

Oh, ok.

With the exception of knowing that Umbralatronis is both singular and plural now, I am still thoroughly confused. xd.png

@ Skarx;

Turning back towards the rest of the teens, [Mark] said, "Water, fire, and earth make sense, but then what element would Sen's be? He can talk to plants and that doesn't really seem like an element to me."

[sophia] was about to talk, but suddenly another spoke. The girl named all of the current possible elements, fire, water, earth, but said she didn't believe plant was one. What an idiot... element could mean a lot of thing not just the major all known element.

lololoEls is an idiot! XP

Umbralatronis (s)... Umbralatronises (pl) is what jaina said, I believe.

An Umbralatronis... those Umbralatronises... ? Right?

Though that sounds odd and awkward XD

Or something completely different? It could be an irregular word too... so you could do something totally wacked like Umbralatronix or Umbralatronins or Umbralaninjas or Umbralachucknorris or Umbralatronii (Makes me think of Acorna, if you've read that) or Umbralatroniis or Umbralatrons or Umbralatroni like Manga was thinking or Umbralatronyx or Umbralatronia or Umbralatronio or Umbralatrondrin or Umbralatronis as both sing. and pl. or something my brain is too feeble to come up with. XD

Edited by Elsendor

Umbralaninjas sounded like umbrella ninjas. XD

... I can totally imagine ninjas dressed in black, holding those Chinese dancing umbrellas, twirling them and silently walking on tip-toes in a hunched position, trying to disguise themselves or something. LMAO.

Umbralachucknorris ftw! ;3 We should totally use that.

In all seriousness though, I think Umbralatronii sounds rather good. If we're going with a different plural form at all, which may not happen. XD

Edited by lilyice

lofreakingl

I said ninjas on purpose, but that image made me die of laughter. My ashes will soon be scattered to the four winds and will find their way into odd places.

Umbralabeach! XD

EDIT: ISPYAMANGAPOST!!! -pounces-

DOUBLEEDIT: Wow, that post just stretched the page to 4 times its original length. Give or take.

Edited by Elsendor