Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

T~T

Play nice everyone. Don't nag at Manga for something that's my fault/problem. I'm here now so yell at me. I don't mind all that much. I totally agree with you all. You should never have to wait to post just because someone is lagging behind. If I poof off to lala land for a long while, always feel free to work around my characters. ^^ I'm going to try to post after school today anways.

Edited by Dashidragon

Hahahaha.

I will now go read all the posts in detail and see if I can whip up a reply. I have a feeling that I would have to continue it tommorow though...

Seriously, continue without me if you want to!

P.S. If you see me posting elsewhere but not here, it's because those posts only take about a couple minutes at most. I'm slow in everything I do and that includes coming up with RP replies. It can take up to one hour and a half to two hours for me to come up with something decent, or not decent...

Edited by Rosella Surmane

I nagged at Manga? I do think I waited a long time to say it and it was mostly to propose an alternative since some of us have been waiting a while.

Also I don't see why we should pick on you Dash... stop thinking that way it not gonna solve anything. Especially since we are waiting on more that just you. Anyway leaving this aside let's see what happens now.

lol i like your post Rosella >w< i was waiting for someone to get pissed off at Danni for saying that xd.png

Let's just bury the hatchet here. Sure it's been a long time since Dash and Rosella have posted, but if real life got to them, we can't blame them for that. It's my fault for holding you guys back in the first place. After all, Dash and Rosella had already given me permission to move on without them, but I refused, so it's all my fault. I'm sorry. However, since they're both back, there's no point in squabbling over something that doesn't affect us any longer.

Rose, if you think it's a good time for Varianne to get knocked out, could you just have her walk into one of the horses so they can impulsively kick her down? Thanks. That way, I won't have to think of a reason for knocking her out. If not, just ignore all that.

Skarx, do you plan on waking Sophia up when the carriages are about to get a move on?

Varianne thought Kathy was 'dumb'. xd.png Poor Kat.

Then I'll whip up a short post of Kathy getting in the bigger carriage tomorrow afternoon. :3

Thanks. smile.gif

I'll see exactly how Varianne pisses off the horse then. ^^

Nope, I don't plan on waking her up unless she has a reason to. You can randomly kick her and toss her back in if you like. She'll do has she is told so if you decide to move her in do it the way you want. The only change it'll do in my post is how much insult or angry comments she'll have to say. xd.png

I'll try to post this evening. I'm still on the road for the next few hours though

I hope Varianne and Danni aren't going to get too heated. xd.png Well, probably not, seeing as how Varianne's going to be knocked out soon. X3

I think that was my shortest RP post yet. o.o

Oh well, Kathy's all set now. (:

Thanks Rosella!

Okay Skarx. I'll probably just have her tossed (not literally) in there when we get moving.

Lily, you might want to fix something. Shira was the one who came out of the bigger carriage, not Danni. Danni came with Breckin, or Glow-Boy. Cool nickname. ^^

I like the "glow-boy" nickname, you gave manga, maybe I should have Shira call him that... or maybe Mr. Chernobyl

Oops. :x Fixed. ^^;

Just so you know Jaina, I think Kathy'll be pretty friendly towards Shira, since all that touching business is over. xd.png At least I'll make her give a go at a decent conversation in my next post. I just want to wait for others to post first though, so I don't sandwich yours.

And Glow-Boy is Kathy's nick for Breckin, since she doesn't know his name yet. xd.png

@ Murder; I believe all dark and winter hybrids go in the small tiny carriage, while the others go in the bigger one.

Edited by lilyice

Yeah, Gordon's in the wrong carriage tongue.gif

Sorry to wake your girl Skarx!

Ack! Late for work!

Rosella, do you think you can switch to a darker font for your character's speech? I can't read the color you're using cause of the dc background...

How did you get Mr. Chernobyl, Jaina? O_o

Lily's right. Unless your name is Alina, Clay, Gordon, or Varianne, you're going into the bigger, nicer carriage. I don't know how I should get Gordon back to the right cart though. He seemed pretty annoyed with the adults already. Odio, would he move if they asked him, or do we have to use force again?

Jaina, it helps if you highlight over the words. That's what I do. I'm sort of too lazy right now to go and change Varianne's color four times. It's a pain in the neck. xd.png

Mr. Chernobyl - visited chernobyl reactor and is now radioactive; therefore he glows

also in the game castle crashers (don't know if you've played it) there's a character who glows green so my friend calls him Mr. Chernobyl. there's the story behind it. And yea, I know it was pretty random

No problem waking her up as long as I can do something xd.png

I'll post later tonight

I think we finally have everyone in the carriage, if not, Manga, could the Umbra's just dump the others inside so we can move on? please?

Ahh, no, I've never heard of such a game.

Very well, I'll go and do that, but give me some time. First, I have to figure out exactly how to go about dumping Carlie, Danni, Lakshmi, and Varianne into the carriages. Also, I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple of days. My friend's birthday is coming up, and being the cheapo I am, I'm handmaking his present, so I need all the time I can get. Also, I have a Spanish project that I should be working on right now, and on Wednesday, I hae to go and get my bottom braces. I'll see if I can squish any time in to wrie a decent post.

I honk everyone could probably forgive a short post that consists of he umbras dumping the remaining teens in the carriages

Eh, I feel like my posts are bad. dry.gif I can't think of any other way for Mark to react.