Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

You're welcome, Lily. smile.gif

I agree about the 16 year-olds saving the world thing. It's impossible, but then again, they're not totally human.

I like Sen. His brain's funny.

listening to plants can do that to you

Y'alls be mocking Sen. Just wait until he goes crazy and whups all yer arses.

would a plant scream when he smokes it? O_o? don't know and morbidly curious to find out

Anyone want to join The Sword Of Nyx?

Anyone?

*eyes Odio and Rosella in particular*

*and Devon*

Y'alls be mocking Sen. Just wait until he goes crazy and whups all yer arses.

I think Sen is adorable. I want to give him a hug he's so cute

I'll take a look at it Sess :V

Of course roleplay wise my hands are quite tied.

Oh, jeesh... I can't imagine what it'd be like for a Florata to be stuck in a forest fire. Horrible, I imagine.

I think I have enough roleplays for now. I would join, Sesh, but I don't feel like I'd be doing a fair good job of it.

And Sen would hug you back, but on the inside he is still a 16-year-old boy. A bit nutters, but still a fairly typical teen.

Plant would probably scream in Sen's head so hard he'd go nuts. 0.o

Actually, Sesshia, I read it and I like the idea of it. smile.gif I have a character in mind but I'm thinking if he would fit in there.

Rhea, don't worry about it. I don't expect you to post if there's really not anything to post about. ^^ And Sen is not underpowered. He's just more normal than everyone else, and because he doesn't have a vicious guttermouth like nearly all the other characters. ^^ Which makes him more adorable.

Oh wow, global cooling blink.gif I'll freak out when people actually start disappearing in June.

*tackle-hugs Rosella* Yay! You're joining! ^^ Glad to know you took an interest.

Odio, I appreciate your desire to post, but I'd rather you not make a post consisting of only five sentences that do nothing whatsoever to move the plot along. It doesn't reach the minimum requirement, for one thing. If you really wanted to, you could just say it here that you want jaina, myahoo, and Skarx to post, instead of hinting at it. Sorry if I'm being bossy.

And sorry if I missed any questions that anyone might have asked. You guys posted a lot yesterday. O.o So yeah, I'll be off to post now in the IC thread...

No I understand completely, sorry about that Manga, and I'm glad you got the hint, lol. Everybody is probably just being more patient than me....

*Yelps as Manga tackles. Haha. It was an interesting plot and I just made a brand new character that seems like he would be lots of fun to role-play. But we'll talk more about this there. ^^

Manga's good at getting the hint. I thought you just posted to say you're there. 0.o

Well, this week is exam week, so if I seemingly disappear, you know why. And if I'm gone too long and the plot has to move along, feel free to control Varianne some. smile.gif Knock her out if you want too.

Sess, your pm box is full, so I can't send you my Nyx application.

Jaina, I was going to have Kathy come peacefully anyways. ^^; I wasn't on planning on any 'violence'... yet. >8D

Anyways, is it even possible to hear their conversation from inside the carriages?

yea, door is unlocked, and it has been opened at least once I believe. Sorry, I didn't realize you were planning for kathy to go peacefully lily, do I need to change my post?

I know, but I'm just wondering about the distance between the Umbras and the carriages. Though considering the fact that they are standing guard, I guess it's possible.

About your post though, I'm not sure. xd.png One, I don't know how Kathy'd react to a random girl putting her hand on her shoulder. And two, I was hoping to see what Manga would come up with after my post. :3

Well we can let manga respond first, or i guess we could try and come up with something

Sorry, I got two applications chucked my thanks to Rosella and Odio (merci, you two) so Jaina, feel free to send it in now.

Seeing as it's 11 pm for me and I got home ten fifteen minutes ago from a school performance, I'll be looking over the apps tomorrow, after my Jazz choir, of course.

Actually, Lily, I was going to wait for either Murder or Rosella to post first, or maybe someone else from that group with Breckin can respond. Is that okay with you?

Also, I do expect all posts to meet the minimum requirement, if it's too hard to go beyond. Considering the fact that Dash, Lily, and Rosella all are capable of constantly writing long, elaborate posts, it shouldn't be hard to crank out two paragraphs.

Eh, sorry. I tried typing up something yesterday though I was distracted. It didn't come out very nice... then I had tuition so I had to leave before I could finish it. I think I can get it tonight.