Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Whoops, wait does Kiril have any physical change in him? Maybe she can identify him that way.. otherwise I shall edit post.

Nope, Kiril looks like a normal human, but I don't think Evelyn knows what faeries really are yet.

Okay, Sand, perfectly fine with me. Just wondering, was the blow to Hadyn's gut strong enough to make him cough up blood?

Well if Hadyn is this trans-human with increased abilities...I would normally say no. But since Clay has warlock blood in him...It's your call.

Well, I finished the post of mine, and I'll put it up.

Sand, I don't mind if Clay barges past him to get to Rhiannon. Malduk won't stop him.

Oh, Good opportunity to reply. So I did.

Um, but I'd rather Evelyn not get slaughtered. Someone sane like Breckin hold her back? She's just really uber pissed right now.

Actually a tantrum like that usually just pisses Breckin off.

So he's gonna yell at her. rofl

That works too. happy.gif

Don't expect her to be very pleased though. Her fuse is already blown to bits. biggrin.gif

Hey Skarx, if it's not too much to ask - could you actually have Sophia crawl over to Sen? I kinda want him to do more interacting, but I feel that he'd be less likely to crawl over to her than vice versa.

Sure Rhea no problem. Just gimme a moment to modify my post for you. ^^

I want to do some interaction too so it's really no problem.

Overusing? What do you mean? (Doesn't understand the word in such a case)

There it's done. It's pretty... lame, I think, but it's something at least. xd.png

Just finished my homework and practiced the piano, so that's my excuse for not posting until late in the evening tomorrow.

Brokenglass decided to give up on her forms, which means that we have two open spots again, or probably four. I'll PM Rosella and myahoo about it, and see what they say about their own positions. Also, dani-xo and Kanaia haven't posted in long, long time, so if anyone knows anything about them, it'd be nice if you told me too. I'll update those spots tomorrow.

Key: It actually does match what's going on. It could be our little theme song. ^^ It makes me feel bad for them now. Maybe I should tone down how evil the Umbras are being to the hybirds...except Kiril. xd.png I think he's rightfully pissed at Evelyn right now.

Sand: Sorry about my complicated post. To describe what happened, if it'll help, Hadyn and Clay reached them at about the same time. Malduk blocked Clay's way, saying what Hadyn heard, so I'm pretty sure that Clay should be able to hear what Hadyn and Rhiannon said. Other than that, I don't think I can help you, but would it be easier if you imagined yourself in Clay's shoes?

Skarx: I just discovered that Sophia's form has a slight flaw. Her birthday is September 14, 1995, which would mean that's she only fourteen, not sixteen. You might want to fix that.

Rhea and Skarx: Just to let you know, Tristen won't do anything except stare over at where Rhiannon is, so he won't bother Sen and Sophia if they start talking, except to point his sword at them, which he already is doing.

And I think that's all I have to say. I'm off to bed now. Good-night

Oh yeah, and thanks for keeping this RP literate. ^^

Edited by Mangaholic

8D Well then... If Rose decides to give up her Rose spot, I would like to put a reserve on that little pretty, or if that doesn't work out, I want to put a reserve on the Winter spot.

Thanks for being here to make it a well run and lit RP Manga~

I think I might actually get the chance to make a girl character laugh.gif Someone to play that is my own gender! YAH! I haven't played a girl in ages.

Well Manga just give Sophia one more year. You already told me this before and I told you the same thing. Put 1993 rather than 1995, simple as that.

Good to know about Tristen. So we only have a sword staring at us. I'm sure Sophia will feel much better! xd.png

Long, drama filled day at school, emotionally drained, tried to make good post, losing ability to write in proper English. sad.gif

I think so...

I had planned to post right after skarx's char had spoken, do you think you could maybe move yours to be after mine?

Edited by jaina

when you and someone else reply to the same post and theirs is first, but you intended for your post to be before theirs

Edited by jaina