Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Thanks for exploding the world Rhea. At least you aren't as bad as BG. BG has a talent for it.

Thanks for the compliments, but my defintion of good is utter perfection and therefore all my posts will always stink because I know I could always make it just a bit better. I'll never admit my writing is good.

Don't be depressed D: Dash does not want you to be depressed!?

I will have one if you don't mind. I like being happy *thrusts one out towards Key* Take a happy pill too! *hands one to Manga* Take it or I'll force feed it to you!

EDIT: I spelled happy wrong.

Edited by Dashidragon

Haha.

*takes happy pill from Dashi*

Thanks. Just seeing that picture made me feel better. But anyways, I've finished my post. Sorry for power-playing with Sen and Sophia. I'm refraining from bringing them over to that place because knowing Hadyn, he's going to forget about his challenge to Clay if it doesn't start before he sees them.

*swallows bottle of pills and looks around* was that too much?

NO! Not Dashi! *hides in a bomb shelter as lip quivers and she points to first line in sig*

It is possible to overdose on happiness Jaina.

EDIT: Nice post Manga. Now I have to go brainstorm and sleep. G'night everyone.

Edited by Dashidragon

By the way Murder, I wanted to ask you something. Would it be alright for Breckin to know Carlie? Since they are both homeless and the same age perhaps they came across each other some time. They don't necessarily have to be friends. I was actually more leaning towards the direction that perhaps Breckin asked him to join his group once and Carlie outrightly refused. It would make an interesting little plot bunny.

School stinks. I hate it when it gets in the way of RPing.

Sure thing they can know each other.

Late posts ftw

Manga, I think your initial prediction was correct. Sadine and Kiril fight seems inevitable.

*Takes happy pill* Hopefully this will help against the sickness I've been battling.

/did not feel like causing a scene

Ahaha Breckin's so half-assed about everything

Those symbols i mentioned in my post are two glyphs.

Here is where i got them from

http://droemar.deviantart.com/art/Final-Rh...Glyphs-11456958

The one on his left hand is called Plane, but I'm would like to say it's the symbol for the Astral Plane.

The one on his right hand is called The World. Just consider it the symbol of the Physical World.

They don't have any special powers right now, other then it increased the power in his fists by a bit. I would like him to get more of these symbols as the RP progresses, all over his body.

Edited by SandMessiah

Trust me, by the time this RP reaches it's end, he's going to look so freaking badass! The shadow tattoos plus the arcane glyphs...

*Has big plans for Clay*

I wouldn't want Sen any other way.

Don't expect any posts today. I'm suffering from a lack of inspiration and motivation so I'll probably wait to post one till tomorrow.

Don't worry about it, Dash. I haven't been posting a lot either. Only one post everyday, I think. But I'll post now. I have my next post all down, so it's good.

And jaina, Shira has some people to talk to now. Sophia and Sen. It'll be interesting to see how the three of them will interpret what happens next, since it's pretty confusing to an outsider. ^^

yea it will be, and isn't your group of umbras just one big happy family?

but as for Shira, she's fulfilling the aloof part of her personality by not talking to anyone

I looked at the whole back story, so forgive me if i forgot...But who's Branwen?

Also, Hadyn either took a cheap shot or he thought about this before hand...Clay is going with the former.

Edited by SandMessiah

You shouldn't know who Branwen is. It'll be revealed, probably through Clay or Alina, since they would have the biggest effect. ^^

By former, I'm guessing that you mean fake out, right? That's why I wrote this part here:

Hadyn guessed that the boy was going for his midsection, but it was too soon to make stupid guesses.

I absolutely fail at understanding people then. What do you mean by "going with the former?"

And yes jaina, they're one big happy family with crazy problems. Well, they're not all related.

You know the saying "I'm going to go with the latter?"

Former means he's going with the first option, as opposed to the second option.

I know what former and latter mean. I used them in one of my posts somewhere. I'll just go back and figure what you mean.

Oh! You're saying that Clay is going with the fact that Hadyn is just taking a cheapshot! I thought you meant that he was going with his first plan, whatever that was.

Just finished a Sadie post. It wasn't so hard to get her along after all. It should be interesting to get back together with everyone when so many of them are being held, dragged, or beat up. That will probably freak Sadie out more than a little.

Just finished my post.

I will now state this for the record: Clay is a tough guy, but he has NO experience with trying to deal with other people's problems.