Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Alright, I PM'ed her. I'll change it or not depending on what she responds.

And if there's a particular thing you wanted us to post about first, I must have missed it o-o. Could you refresh for me?

I edited my last post to reflect the changes. And as to posting... should we go in for a gigantic post to catch up with the sense of foreboding and the dreaming from the day before, or just send the character directly to the park?

Murder, I don't think that you revised your form, right?

Kana: Your form is free of mistakes, I think, unless I overlooked something. I'll put it up soon...just wait though. Oh, I just noticed. You never mentioned his hair color!

As for the intro post, you can include the sense of foreboding if you'd like, but the dreams are a necessity. Here's what happened:

They'll have a dream in the morning of June 24th, vaguely or clearly telling them to go to Forest Park. You can look back at some of the posts if you're confused. When they wake up, in the middle of the night, they should hear violent scratching outside of their house. The scratching will fade away after a while, but just in case your character does decide to check outside in the morning, they won't find anything at all. Do me a good favor and don't make them go out during the night. That would be a really bad idea. I won't say why though.

When they wake up in the morning, they should find that they changed dramatically in appearance. For example, when Skarx's Sophia woke up, she found that her hair turned green. They'll still have their sense of foreboding.

Then they go to the park. Maybe their change will cause them to go immediately to the park to seek for answers, or maybe they'll think the dream was nothing and somehow end up there unknowingly anyway.

Hope that made sense.

manga, was my most recent post ok? I fixed the one prior to that

Yes, it was perfectly fine. I'm just saying that you should try to fit in two paragraphs next time, but if there's not much to post about, I won't care.

Should the charries start talking to each other now, or should I put it off until tomorrow?

Key responded, said she was alright with me using some of the abilities from her race.

Also edited post with your corrections.

Edited by MurderMayhemxx

fine with them starting to talk tonight, I'll be up for a while so Manga feel free to pull our characters into a conversation

His face is framed by thick waves of blue-black hair, which is longer than some folks like on a boy.

Actually, it's all there in black and blue. smile.gif

All righty then, I'll get on writing Niall's intro.

Characters meet and talk now, please! Sorry I haven't been on here for a while, it was hard enough keeping up with the real thread between all of the family things I've been forced to do to try and catch up in this one. And the name Piromane is no coincidence! I'm rather impressed that you caught it. It's a variation on the french word for pyromaniac. I felt it was appropriate. biggrin.gif

*sigh* key, key, key... do I need to take away the matches again?

and I invited anyone who wants to and is in the park to come talk to Shira

Edited by jaina

I know. But I think I'll have her find Clay instead. Besides, I'm going to bed, so as not to hold you two back...

Sadine can find Sophia, by the pond!

Edited by Mangaholic

manga, I was reviewing Shira's profile, and I'm not sure which of us made a mistake, but we got her hair and eye colors switched, would you be willing to fix it? her hair is silver white and her eyes are dark gray with the gold flecks

IF you find Clay, expect him to either fight or run.

If you want, Sadie can find him.

Edited by SandMessiah

D:

Dun wanna be sprayed with pain!

Oh, and then you edited it. Boo.

Edited by RheaDark

Wait...so am I supposed to meet Clay or Sophia? Maybe Sophia since Clay has just entangled himself with two other people and 4 people seems like more than Manga wanted....ugh...

He hasn't been found, besides i got a good post in mind if you do find him.

NOTICE:

The Forest Elves is another Graffiti Crew i made up. He isn't look for ACTUAL Elves.

Edited by SandMessiah

Oh, oops... oh well. You can still sneak off and escape from the likes of jaina's char, since mine will be hiding.