Branndi

Twilight

I don't like them either. No particular reason really; they just irk me. Though I've just started reading them, so I might start liking them later on.

*Poisons CowlRaven.*

Edited by cocoaloco

I tried but didn't even manage to finish the first book, not sure why. They came well-recommended by readers I trust.

I love twilight the third book is my fave one.

i want stephenie meyer to finish midnightsun i want 2 read the part in the airport

I love twilight the third book is my fave one.

i want stephenie meyer to finish midnightsun i want 2 read the part in the airport

You uh... Mind explaining why you love it?

some people like it some don't but i like it because whatever happens 2 Edward and Bella they stay together.

I'm not really a big fan of twilight. Bella is a really pathetic person who can't do a thing without some guy helping her, and I find it hard that Mike and Tyler and even Edward fall for her. And on every page, I read about Edward's "amazing golden eyes" or his "wind-blown, tousled bronze hair". The book annoys me, much. But instead of screaming it out I usually just try to avoid the fans and all that in hope that if I leave them alone, they will leave me alone.

some people like it some don't but i like it because whatever happens 2 Edward and Bella they stay together.

....Did you read New Moon?

Lolwat. What happened with the whole, bi-polar, multi-personality Jacob thing?

Edited by brokenglass

Hi, I loved the 1st book, and was a big fan of Edward. when I read the 2nd book, I skipped to the end because I didn't really like jacob, and for the most part didn't like the book. the 3rd book was ok, and I have yet to read the 4th. When the movies came out I was excited to who they got to play the parts. I haven't seen Twilight, but I really can't wait to see New Moon for the main fact that I'm now a fan of jacob. I finally read all of the 2nd book and found that I liked it a lot.

It's a horrible example of unrealistic relationships, much ado about nothing, and weak female characters who can't accomplish anything without men.

Sometimes I wonder if Meyer sprinkled nicotine on the pages. It's the only reason I can think of why so many people are addicted to the damn thing.

I'm still waiting for someone to say a snappy line about why-is-Twilight-in-the-literature-section-it's-so-horrible lol.

Vampires don't sparkle.

Stephanie didn't do her research, it looks like.

She has admitted that she did no research on vampires before writing the first book.

I would literally rather inject boiling acid into my eyes than to finish reading the book.

That is all.

I love twilight!!!!!!!!!! Yay it is on my favorite book list. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

As I've asked people in support or hate of it who give no reason-

Why?

OMG, anyone seen the Saturday night live digital short they made? Called "firelight".

Rofl saw it... Epic.

Thank you Doloroso; took the words right out of my mouth. dry.gif

As I've asked people in support or hate of it who give no reason-

Why?

I've said this in another thread, I guess I'll just copy-paste it.

"I've read the Hellsing mangas and watched the shows.

I've read Bram Stoker's Dracula and watched the movies.

I tried to read Twilight. I couldn't get passed the first like 100 pages. The characters were two dimensional and what the RPing community calls "gary-sues" and "mary-sues". The bad guys were "anti-mary-sues" and "anti-gary-sues". Just a poor quality of writing, and I couldn't engage in it at all.

Like all the pop culture today, I can't imagine it sticking around and having any relevance to fiction in the future, something that Bram's Dracula has done. "

omg twilight is so awsome. i cant wait till the new one comes out. I love twilight and the rest of the twilight books. i am dying to see new moon.

*sigh*

How did I know somebody with the username of Emo_Cherry would be a Twi-tard?