Cool! xd.png

Hey, it's Snowpelt:

user posted image

Edited by yukinflake

There. It's cause it put "My" in the url, and double the

Edited by yukinflake

still says "Invalid Adoptable ID Specified"

Interesting pic of Snowpelt Yukin~ happy.gif

Ugh, I won't reply until school's out most likely. sad.gif I hate homework....

Okay, from my scouting and PMs, this is the fourth day since I sent PMs to: Team EG-X

brokenglass

robbietoe

Anivla01

Demonic Wolf

rainface

Unfortunately, none of them replied. So um... *nudge nudge DP* they need to be deleted from the character list. For ShadowClan deputy... can Tawnysky be deputy? :3 I know she's young, but she has an apprentice and was once Silkstar's apprentice (even though that doesn't really make a difference), but it's currently in the paws of Silkstar A.K.A Lady. smile.gif When Lady comes back, she can choose her own deputy, or simply just do a random raffle.

(Personally, I have a leader and Jayflight has been confirmed to be future deputy and leader one day, so it's okay if you guys think I have too much power at the moment... but look at Lady! Two leaders, and big influence. happy.gif Not trying to be mean though. tongue.gif)

Not being mean to Cowl too, but does anyone think that like... uh... this thread should be restarted to have someone active to have first post- like DP?

Edited by Hollyleaf

um broken was going to post i think the other day cuz it said at the bottom that she was posting but then she got off; I'll send her a pm to really make sure that she got your pm and if she's still in here; as for the others, I'll delete them from the list and sure she can happy.gif...as for this thread restarted, since I already kind of took charge over it by posting the char list with everyone's chars and whatnot then it doesn't have to be restarted

Edited by Dragonpelt

I meant that because in the description thingy, it stills says needs to be put in the RP section- that needs to be changed.

For brokenglass- Okee-dokee! If you've got it covered, there's nothing more to say.

And ooh! Tawnysky's ShadowClan deputy! How nice~ smile.gif Oh, and RiverClan definitely needs a medicine cat. I'd make another character to be him/her, but I'm full- ain't got anymore room. And Jayflight's set to be a strong warrior, and he needs to keep his relationship with Fernpaw! happy.gif

Edited by Hollyleaf

You don't need brackets for talking here warewolves~ It's the OOC thread. happy.gif And that'd be great- a medicine cat is an essential for a Clan. smile.gif

Oh yeah, DP, Lydia's supposed to be on the unactive list too. Remember that PM about Rowanstar? Yeah- that wasn't replied to either.

Name: DuskSky

User:Warewolves

Appearance: user posted image

Bio: DuskSky was raised by rats, that is all i will say :3

Clan: River

Position: Medicine Cat

Password: Starclan

Edited by warewolves

Bio's personality, but accepted. happy.gif *Nudges DP* Put Dusksky on the RiverClan character list~