CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

yes you can yukin and holly I'll add Jayflight to RC happy.gif; holly do you play Jayflight and if not who does? mellow.gif

^i already said you could silly^ tongue.gif oh and okay to the ooc

edit: ah okay; yes everyone spend time with your families on Christmas Eve and we can do the Gathering that weekend or the week after if you're not busy.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I know, just wondering if Hollyleaf minded. biggrin.gif

I'll be going some places right after Christmas, so I'll be extremely unactive during that time... oh for an internet chip for my DS xd.png

Gee, really, I knew that... xd.png I know... thought it was kinda creepy when he got a hand in a box... and besides, how did she get the package over when she couldn't get over??

Lol, sure. Most likely a postman that COULD get over though. Though the postman should have smuggled her over...

meh *shrugs* who knows?

hehe this is hilarious happy.gif --->

no that was after Norrington took Davy Jones' heart out of it during their little battle with the fish-people to draw them away from the others; oh i love "they're taking the hobbits to Isengard!" biggrin.gif

edit: I like "why is the rum gone?" they have an hp (Harry Potter) version of it

Edited by Dragonpelt

They also have a Starwars version! xd.png Lol, I forgot about that one, but yeah, I already watched that one too. tongue.gif

I'm going to let my brother on the computer, be back.

Edited by yukinflake

hehe k happy.gif; wow we got on a tangent from warriors to YouTube vids blink.gif

@TMD: Thanks! smile.gif

@DP: I play Jayflight~

(And I think we should just drag the Gathering so everyone has a chance to say something...)

Edited by Hollyleaf

when though and okay to the playing Jayflight happy.gif

I don't know... just start it now? tongue.gif And anyone have an apprentice in RiverClan that needs a mentor? Jayflight needs an apprentice in order to become the deputy someday~

what word? and this is the ooc thread so it's okay if we do it here and not in the rp thread; plus, it was only a few and we did stop tongue.gif

Because i said pie and pie is pie and pie will allways be pie unless it's squashed then it's squashed pie but it'll still be pie but not verry good pie as is pie in the freeza as is piecake and so on and so forth.

(^my ramblings xd.png ^)

Lol, such is life.

APPLE PIE WITH NAI LAO!! (Cheese)

How about... Brownies?

Ooh, ooh, PICK ME! Merlinpaw of Riverclan needs a mentor...

So, I can make someone for Echo? Shadowclan male? Hollyleaf? ...well, I will... hang on, let me get the character sheet...

Name: Brighteyes

User: Yukinflake

Appearance: Grey cat, purple eyes,(My friend Nat's idea) and white dapples.

Bio: Not a shy cat, but a mysterious shadowy cat.

Clan: SC

Position: Warrior

Password: Starclan

Edited by yukinflake

Thanks Yukin~ I'll get Echo to meet him. smile.gif